Ninja Adventure (A Naruto RPG/Application Open)

EliminateHRN

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kevin's Story :

*Well .. It was my first victory couse i haven't fight much time.. I was always traveling ..*

"Oh.. I should go home too.."He jumped into tree in the forest and went forwards to his house(Like Chelaf xD :D).

"Good night everyone !" He went to sleep and he woke up at morning.

"Good morning everyone !! What day is it Today ?? I wonder if i have any Missions today.. Wait.. Its already 1 week until Chunin exams !! I gotta go out and train !!" He eated his breakfast and went out training.

OOC: Shadow, Tobi we have 2 girls, but they're both villains yea... Tachukatsi and Nanaho...

Suteibu

Suteibu continued to fly over the sea towards where Nanaho fell off the dragon. He continued to look around for any sign of her on the surface, and saw nothing at all. *Okay she's not on the surface, so she would've gone towards the nearest land that she knows of* he thought. Suteibu looked over the water and saw a ship in the distance and without hesitating he (on the dragon) flew towards the ship...

Nanaho

Nanaho lifted the bed up from behind her with her leg and flung it at the doorway, striking a group of pirates. Then she jumped out of a window just to the side of the door and landed down on the deck. Within a few seconds the pirates all surrounded her. "What's wrong with you guys? You scared you'll get beat by a little girl?" she said angrily at them, and when she did they all got angry and charged at her.

The ducked under the first attack, and sweeped out the legs of some of them. Then she hopped up and starting punching people who charged at her one at a time. The one guy who stayed up on the deck drew his pistol "DIE!" he shouted as he pulled the trigger and aimed at Nanaho. Just as it seemed he was going to be hit by the bullet, another one of the pirates was hit by the bullet instead. As everyone looked at her, her arm was silver (like metal).

"What made you think that would work?" asked Nanaho as she smiled sadistically. Then, the metal encased her entire body as she rushed at a group of Pirates "Metal Rocket" she shouted as she leaped into the air and was launched at the group like a rocket...

After the fight, all the pirates laid flat out on the deck hurt leaving only the captain standing at the helm quivering in fear "Now... here's what your going to do for me" she said forcefully...

Omusibas Story:

Omushiba was on a mountain looking over the cave village when a strange person appeared on the mountain

Omushiba: "So you found me, and I see you've materialized yourself a body?"

???: "Yes, and now that I can hit you with my best techniques I can kill you before you have the chance to ruin my plans."

Omushiba: "Is that so?" Omushiba reached into his bag, pulled out a small whit pill, and ate it tripling his chakra capacity.

???: "Fire Style: Forbidden Fire Crash Down." A huge waterfall of fire came down over Omushiba but ??? saw a hut where his pillar of fire once was the hut came down revealing omushiba unharmed.

Omushiba: "Please tell me thats not all you have?"

???: "Of course not, but tell me something before we start this fight. What did you give my son(suteibu) to let him repel me like that?"

Omushiba: "I gave him your medallion don't you remember?"

???: "Hmm, I see, NO MATTER once of killed you that medallion shouldn't be a problem for me now take this Fire Style: Burning Flame Dragons No Jutsu" 6 Flame Dragons came at omusiba.

Omushiba: "Earth Style: Earth Dragon No Jutsu" 6 Earth Dragons appear and block ???'s 6 Burning Dragons

Omushiba: "Earth Style: Crashing Earth Wave" A huge wave of earth covered a 5 mile radius in which ??? got covered(this is not facing the village) . "Now! Earth Style: Ground Rupturing Blast." The earth that was covered in omushibas previous attack suddenly exploded.

???: all omushiba heard from behind him was "Your pretty good at stringing big moves together aren't you?" ??? punched omushiba down the mountain "Earth Style: Huge Rock Slide Jutsu" Some of the mountains rocks came lose and were now falling after omushiba.

Omushiba: Omushiba landed just in time to jump back and dodge the rocks. "Fire Style: Earth To Magma No Jutsu" All the rocks that were pushed down from the mountain suddenly turned into magma. "Fire Style: Magma Tornado Jutsu." The magma collected together inside a swirling vortex that separated into three magma tornado's that started for ???.

???: "Water Style: Big Crash Technique" A huge wave of water appeared from nowhere and put out all the magma, stop the tornado, and hit omushiba with a crushing blow now omushiba was on one knee. "Child's Play Lightning Style: Lightning Conductor Syndrome" ??? raised his hand in the air and everything that was covered in water within a certain area was hit with lightning from the sky.

Omushiba: omushiba got up and was slightly paralyzed "Earth Style: Fist of the Titan" A huge fist of rock hit ??? with a full blow.

???: "Thats it your dead this time" ??? appeared in front of omushoba and got off 23 strait hits to the gut.

Omushiba: omushiba went flying and landed a little ways away from ???. Omushiba formed a few signs "Fire Style: Forbidden Sky Barrage" Fire balls rained from the sky and came for ??? who managed to doge a few but took the bulk of the damage. "Earth Style: Earth Spike Technique." a spike of rock came out of the ground and hit ??? in the stomach.

???: "Whats wrong omushiba to busy to look at your feet?" At omushbas feet were a few bombs which exploded and pushed him back far.

Omushiba: "Thats it" standing up in a stagger "I'm ending this" omushiba forms a lot of hand signs and bites his hand "Summoning Jutsu: The White Gate" A shiny pearl gate came out of the ground.

???: "The White Gate! How did you ever learn the Black Gates brother technique?"

Omushiba: "Were not getting into that, your done!" The white gate opens with a grate burst of light then pure white chains suddenly grabbed ??? from the body he stole and pulled him in omushiba collapsed. "Hold on gate just one minute please" the gate didn't do anything. "I don't have much time Lemon Tikis Messenger Double" 2 little birds pop up from the ground. Omushiba takes out 2 scrolls rights something on the side of one of them. "You take this one to Suteibu" omushiba hands the bird the scrool he wrote on the side of. "Since I didn't choose a successor for theses techniques the risekage should for me" Omushiba hands the bird another scroll(all the Lemon Tiki Techniques is in the scroll thats going to the risekage) the 2 bird take off "ok then my work here is done.... omushiba drifts off into death and the white gate swallows him up whole.

ooc: can you add these to the first post please? sorry for making you work shadow_avian.

Name: Hikashi

Family Name: Ex-Hidatae

Pic/Appearance: DEFINATEMAN.jpg

Personality: Seems to have no emotion

Jutsu: Has only been seen using a sword

Special Ability: unknown

The shortest bio ever: The founder of a dangerous organization called Sono Sebun Gekidoku Heika (the seven deadly swords)

Name: Kurage (a female yes we have 3 girls now)

Family Name: Ex-Figotae

Pic/Appearance: definatewomen.jpg

Personality: Happy and Carefree

Jutsu: Has only been seen using a sword

Special Ability: She can make anyone her friend (hahahahahah remember that episode of naruto? lol!) any who its unknown I just had to say that.

Another short bio: A member of Sono Sebun Gekidoku Heika

Suteibu

Suteibu was flying across the ocean towards the small boat in the distance. From behind him, he noticed a messenger bird flying at him which then landed on his shoulder. It opened its beak and released a bit of paper into Suteibu's hand. Suteibu looked at the scroll...

Nanaho

"Hurry Up!" shouted Nanaho, who was standing at the head of the ship with arms folded. "I'd like to reach land by the time I turn 50". All the pirates worked faster to get the ship moving faster, as now not only the wind was pushing the ship but they were rowing too. *Not too far now. Suteibu... I miss you* she thought as she started to tear up...

Shadow

Shadow was walking through a town, with a conical hat on to shield his face from the world. *Nanaho shouldve been picked up by now; knowing how pathetic those Pirates are she probably whooped them good too and is now on her way to the beach of this island* thought Shadow as a smirk protruded across his face. *But first, I need to go and see that fatso Tiki about a certain gift he owes me* and as he thought that, he vanished from sight...

ooc: dear shadow_avian DO NOT ADD LEMON TIKI TO THE FIRST POST HE IS A TEMPORARY CHARACTER! also if you couldn't tell these 2 are Rouge Ninja.

Hikashi/Kurage:

2 shadows emerge from the smoke and rubble that was once the Village Hidden in the North.

Hikashi: *I didn't even have to pull out my blade and I brought this Village to it's knees in a matter of minutes*

Kurage: "WOW MASTER YOUR REALLY GREAT! WHERE ARE WE OFF TO NEXT!" saying all that with a big smile

Hikashi: "Cave Village Kurage. I hear they have the Chunin Exams this year I would like to get some possible candidates..."

Kurage: "CAN WE DESTROY THAT VILLAGE TO?"

Hikashi: "No, not this village Kurage..."

Kurage: "AWWWWWWW"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lemon Tiki:

Feels a presence "I knew someone would come for it some day, but the only person who would come here is Shadow and I thought him to be dead" walks out of his house onto the beach...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ichimaru:

"Well then since the demons gone I'll go back to the base I guess? Shadow Style: Demons Transportation Jutsu" A portal sent Ichimaru back to the hideout where he saw Terror laying on the ground dead. "Aw man were down one now we can never have that baseball tournament! Oh well he wont be needing this anymore" Ichimaru takes something from Terror's body.

Shadow

"Comments of my death were greatly exaggerated" said Shadow as he appeared behind Tiki in a shroud of shadows. Tiki turned his head "Hello, Tiki. It's a pleasure as always to see you" said Shadow in a wispy voice. "You obviously know why I'm here, so why not just tell me where it is, stand aside and not do anything stupid" said Shadow sinisterly...

Shadow

As the smoke of the explosion cleared, Shadow continued to stand there without a scratch on him. "Well... that was rude" said Shadow a he turned around and walked back towards Tiki's house. He walked in the doorway and found Tiki sitting on a pillow on the floor, drinking some tea. "So... you mind if I have some tea" Shadow said as he leaned against the door frame with a smile on his face...

Shadow

Shadow picks up the cup of tea and stares at it intently. "Thank you for your hospitality and always. Just don't call me 'My Boy' again" said Shadow as he took a sip of the tea. He put the tea down on the table "So how's life been treating you Tiki? also how did that ninja... Omushiba I think his name was... gain control over your Tiki powers?" asked Shadow curiously as he played with an unusual black coin with his left hand...

Shadow

Shadow looked at him with unwavering eyes. Suddenly, he burst out laughing (sisnsterly)and banging his hand against the table. "Su... something. Do you mean Suteibu" said Shadow as he attempted to controlled his laughing. Tiki began to laugh along with Shadow, but slowly but surely Shadow began to stop.

*So... he helped the weakling Omushiba so that he could protect the only man who can match me. This does not bode well* thought Shadow as he stood up and stared at Tiki angrily...

Shadow

"So then Tiki. If your so sure of yourself that your going to kick my ass, why haven't you attacked yet?" asked Shadow manipulatively. "Is it because you know you can't beat me, or because you really want to aid me?". When he said what he did, Tiki began to get angry "Look I'll even turn my back, so now there's no possible way I could stop you from kicking my ass" said Shadow as he turned around and folded his arms "So, what shall it be Tiki?"...

Archived