Ninja Adventure (A Naruto RPG/Application Open)

EliminateHRN

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OOC: Just to ask, does anyone on this RP actually have a problem with certain "Naughty" topics, like Sex, Drugs etc (just to know the boundry lines of what can be posted)?

OOC: Good point, never mind. I wasn't going to elaborate on the sexual or drug-related content, it was more of the mentioning of said topics.

Suteibu

The dragon continued riding on away from the area where Nanaho was knocked off by the unknown shadow monster. Chelaf grabbed Suteibu by his clothing "Why are you leaving her behind? Don't you even care about her?" he asked violently. Suteibu quickly punched him in the stomach (which caused his grip to release) "Don't you question my devotion to her" snapped Suteibu "if you weren't here, I would have. But I promised your Kage that I would bring you back without harm, and there's just far too much risk leaving you alone while I save her" he said as he squinted his eyes angrily.

"I'm sorry" said Chelaf recessively. "It's ok. To a certain extent your right I should go and save her" he said as he sat down next ot Chelaf "But she's a strong, independant woman and I know she'll be able to take care of herself" and as he finshed both Suteibu and Chelaf smiled as they reached the mainland. "Ah... here we are. You should be able to get back to the Cave Village from here without too much trouble" he said as Chelaf jumped off and then the dragon flew away, back to where Nanaho fell into the ocean. *Be OK honey... Please be OK* he thought as a tear appeared in his eye...

Nanaho

Nanaho was floating on the surface of the water, when suddenly a boat came sailing by, which lowered a net and scooped her up. She woke up and looked around seeing she was in a bed on a ship. She looked at all the men surrounding her *Tch... Pirates* she thought as she groaned in disgust. "So... your alive? Good, this makes this next part all the better" said the guy who looked like the captain of the pirates as he walked towards Nanaho, with a creepily shifty look on his face. "Don't struggle, sweet thing. You'll enjoy this soon enough" he said as he went to touch her, but before he could she grabbed his arm and snapped it in two.

"You jabroni" the captain shouted in pain "Guys! Get her. Kill her, Kill the jabroni!!!" he shouted as he opened the door and ran out it. There was a wild sound of cheers as many guys rushed into the room with weapons drawn. Nanaho looked at them and smiled sinisterly "This is going to be so much fun" she said as she stood up and faced them confidentely. She removed fingerless gloves from her back pockets and put them on "Let's rumble" she said as she set up in a fighting stance...

''That's good to hear, but I have another thing to discuss with you'' said Chelaf with an angry voice as he approached Risekages table. Suddenly, Chelaf slammed his fist with pure rage onto his table, ''WHAT WAS THE DEAL WITH YOU RETREATING?! I mean, come on, you are the Risekage for gods sake, you should know what to do in those kind of moments'' yelled Chelaf

Archived