Ninja Adventure (A Naruto RPG/Application Open)

EliminateHRN

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OOC: Tyrapea, have you been paying attention to what has happened since you last post? And can you (or someone else) answer all of my questions?

Suteibu & Nanaho

Everyone around the table stared at Suteibu, seeing the gauntlet on his arm. "Are you insane?!" shouted the leader man, slamming his hand on the table. "You were told to never bring that blasphemous weapon with you to these meetings again" he continued. Suteibu just stuck the weapon in between his stomach and pants and stood up out of his chair. "Where are you going?" asked the teenage girl as she grabbed his hand. She looked up at him and looked concerned, while the others looked disgusted by him and Nanaho looking indifferent.

Suteibu forced her grip to relinquish and walked over to the snake man's body, with Nanaho just behind. When he reached his seat, Nanaho prevented the snake man's bodyguard from attacking while Suteibu tore the back off of the dead man's clothing, revealing a massive tattoo on his back. "What the hell is that?" asked the teenage girl as everyone stared dauntlessly at the tattoo...

Shadow

Shadow started walking down deeper into the Hideout, following closely behind Terror. "So... what's up with you?" he asked of Terror in a wispy, monotone voice. "And Terror, have you ever heard of the 'Seven Wandering Warlords'?" asked Shadow intently...

OOC: Tyrapea' date=' have you been paying attention to what has happened since you last post? And can you (or someone else) answer all of my questions?

[u']Shadow[/u]

Shadow started walking down deeper into the Hideout, following closely behind Terror. "So... what's up with you?" he asked of Terror in a wispy, monotone voice. "And Terror, have you ever heard of the 'Seven Wandering Warlords'?" asked Shadow intently...

OOC : Well OK .. Blake is with us and that last question I dunno anything about it xD

OOC: How come Slayer out?

Shadow

"Excited? Guess it's cause of the Beast on your back" said Shadow calmly. "And the Wandering Warlords are supposingly a group of Rouge Ninja like us, yet they only operate for their own Salvation by supplying money, clothing, housing among other things for their members and for other rouges out there who know of them. However, as some of their group enhouse some of the Tailed Beasts, they as a group may become a vast problem for us" said Shadow as he kept looking behind him. Suddenly, he gasped heavily momentarily...

Suteibu & Nanaho

...Suteibu tore the back off of the dead man's clothing, revealing a massive tattoo on his back. "What the hell is that?" asked the teenage girl as everyone stared dauntlessly at the tattoo...

"The mark of the Darkness" said Suteibu ominously. "This guy is a follower of Shadow" said the teenage girl, and as she did everyone (except Suteibu) gasped in disbelief. "WHAT!" the leader man shouted "He knows we're here?" another asked, "We're doomed" another said as the Warlords began to panic. "Calm down. It'll be okay" said the teenage girl diplomatically. "Let's ask Sutei..." she started to say but as they looked over to where he was, he and Nanaho had vanished and a note was sitting in front of her. She looked down and opened it.

Outside in the hall, Suteibu and Nanaho were walking quickly towards where they left Chelaf. "This is bad" said Nanaho worryingly "I heard stories about that man; Shadow the Demon. Able to kill from anywhere in sight without any warning. How do you stop someone like that, it seems impossi..." she was cut off as Suteibu turned, clutched her around the waist and head and kissed her. She looked at him "It'll be okay" he whispered as he turned away and continued walking (Nanaho quickly followed)...

Shadow

Shadow started holding his head and laughed manically "It appears that Suteibu discovered my spy in the Warlords ranks" he said as he licked the blood off his finger. "Guess the idiot opened his mouth". Shadow continued down the path alongside Terror "it doesn't matter... soon the main strength of the Warlords will be dealt with" he said, in a wispy voice. Soon after, he laughed maniacally again...

Suteibu & Nanaho

Suteibu and Nanaho walked out of the castle door and began walking over to Chelaf, when the teenage girl (and her bodyguard) caught up with them. "Lady Haruka... so you read my message" said Suteibu as he looked back at her with arms folded. "I'll go get Chelaf" said Nanaho and rushed away...

Shadow

Shadow looked back at Ichimaru and lowered his hand from his head. "Not necessarily... it depends on how you interfere with them" said Shadow sinisterly. "We could interfere directly and end up fighting a huge and definetely costly battle with them. Or we could hit them stealthly and possibly get through it with very little cost" said Shadow as he appeared beside Ichimaru. "However, let's not think of them for now. Let's just deal with extracting this beast and then we will talk about this later" said Shadow...

Archived