Ninja Adventure (A Naruto RPG/Application Open)

EliminateHRN

Corey's Story :

"Kevin.. I give you a chance of a life time. Join Akatsuki right now right here and then everything will be okay, but if you don't..*hmh* I don't tell you about 3rd survival of Zet clan."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kevin's Story :

"What !?!?! 3rd survival of Zet clan ?!?! Thats impossible !! But i have to disagree with your chance !! I belong into Cave village !!" and Kevin runned far away form Corey.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chelaf's story:

*Damn, that dragon is fast* thought Chelaf ''Anyways, Nanaho, what's the place named where we are off to?'' asked Chelaf.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kibito's story:

*Dammit, I'm going to quit the Akatsuki* thought Kibito as he took off the ring of his finger and threw it away and disappeared, he didn't leave an single clue where he went.

Nanaho looked over at Chelaf. "We're heading to a place called Shangri'La..." said Nanaho. "It's a place outside of the scope of the Shinobi Philosophy. It's a place where the righteous and honourable Samurai and Bushido are the choice path in life" said Suteibu. He looked back at Chelaf "So... take off your headband and put it in my hand" he said as he opened up his left hand (the hand which Chelaf was holding on to)...

Suteibu gripped the headband tightly. "Oh yes, also don't say anything about being a Ninja either... they probably won't like that too much and I'm not sure that you could defend yourself against them" said Suteibu as he looked back forward.

-----

"Skyza... slow down" shouted Suteibu, and almost instantly the pace of the dragon decreased. Suteibu reached into his pocket and looked at his timepiece, as Nanaho and Chelaf let go of his arms. "Shangri'La up ahead" said Suteibu as he replaced the timepiece in his pocket. Chelaf (on his hands and knees) stared at the island kind of flabbergasted, as Suteibu and Nanaho stood up and put an arm around each other.

"Her boat isn't her. Is she not here yet?" asked Nanaho, concerned and puzzled. "No... she's here. I can feel it" said Suteibu hauntingly, as they got closer and closer to Shangri'La (the island)...

ooc: i left the risekage

omushiba's story:

a shadow of a tree came to life ???: %$*#&(its a secret language) Omushiba: No you wont get Suteibu's soul. ???: &$&@*$&*#&*$&$ Omushiba: follow if you want I don't have the power our the age to stop you *but Suteibu is going somwhere sacred I could tell so if I stall him long enough...* ???: &%*^*^%**%* (leaves the area inside a shadow) omushiba: *I'm sorry Suteibu I couldn't muster up the courage to fight him I'll do something about this I promise*

ooc: i left the risekage

omushiba's story:

a shadow of a tree came to life ???: %$*#&(its a secret language) Omushiba: No you wont get Suteibu's soul. ???: &$&@*$&*#&*$&$ Omushiba: follow if you want I don't have the power our the age to stop you *but Suteibu is going somwhere sacred I could tell so if I stall him long enough...* ???: &%*^*^%**%* (leaves the area inside a shadow) omushiba: *I'm sorry Suteibu I couldn't muster up the courage to fight him I'll do something about this I promise*

OOC: Dude, your doing it again, if you are going to make stuff like this, consult StevenBray FIRST!!!

ooc: this is part of are plot that we made this character's not even coming in for awhile

OOC: FF7, just to clarify who is 'we'? Also regardless of who 'we' is, when he actually does encounter me (Suteibu) I will have full control over his/it's actions (back story and abilities not so important)

Skyza reached the island and began to desend. As he landed on an open, circular area (like a Helipad), he was unsummoned automatically and he three passengers fell to the floor (all landing on their feet). Chelaf looked up and saw a huge glowing white city and was amazed by it's sight.

"Amazing, isn't it?" asked Nanaho as she stood behind him. Suteibu didn't wait; he walked towards a huge doorway (which leads to the castle at the center of the island). Chelaf tried to follow him, but he was stopped immediately by Nanaho. "He and I need to go and have a meeting and we'll meet up with you later. Just wait here and don't get into trouble okay?" said Nanaho as she knelt down to look at him in the eyes.

"Nanaho... you coming?" asked Suteibu as he looked back, sort of irritated. Nanaho nodded and rushed to catch up with him...

Archived