Ninja Adventure (A Naruto RPG/Application Open)

EliminateHRN

Corey's Story :

"You see .. (Flashback) When i was 4 you were just born .. And that day our clan was being under attack.. Our cousin succeeded to bring us to safety and then he died .. Then we were both adopted into other family's and Now i finally know that you are my baby Brother.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kevin's Story :

"What the f*** !! So you are my b-b-b-big bro-bro-brother ???" Kevin was amazed.

OOC : Shadow already knowed this :D

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Suteibu pulls out a timepiece from his pocket and looked at the timing on it. *We're low on time... We better get moving* thought Suteibu as he bit his thumb and started making hand signs. "Summoning Jutsu" he said as he slammed his hand into the floor. In a puff of smoke, a smaller (but now small), red, more streamlined dragon than before was summoned and Chelaf and Suteibu were both standing on the dragon's back.

"Nanaho, time to go" shouted Suteibu. Nanaho rushed over to the dragon and jumped on to it's back. "Ok, Skyza... Let's get going. We're short on time, so due south as fast as you can. Now, crouch down and grab hold on me you two... this is gonna be a vicious ride" said Suteibu. Instantly, the dragon raised into the air and shot off due south at supersonic speed...

Archived