Ninja Adventure (A Naruto RPG/Application Open)

EliminateHRN

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

omushiba:

well (takes big breath) satori was fighting an akastuki member in the woods but he got away with blake and ten me, yama, and some other guy were gonna go find the akastuki base but i decided to leave when I realized I forgot to let chelaf out of my techinque then kibito, suibeto, and nanaho were there and there was a battle then everyone broke out of a dome that kibito projected and everyone left then i soon left after words and followed Suteibu and Nanaho i caught up with them passed along some information decided to fly back here and then i found you and helped you and that about covers it (omushiba suddenly got a concerned look on his face) *Suteibu is in the area why would he be back here I thought he had somewhere important to go?*

*What the............* thought Chelaf as felt the liquid metal on his chest, then he saw Suteibu over him *Seems like they saved me......yet again* thought Chelaf.

''Damn you Suteibu!!!'' yelled Kibito *I can't stay here anymore, I've already wasted enough time* thought Kibito as he faded away.......

''You guys, I don't know even your names, but thanks anyways, I would have been an goner if you wouldn't have showed up'' said Chelaf as he got up but then, he fell down again *Damn that Kibito* thought Chelaf

*both chuckle* as Chelaf fell back over after getting up so confidently. "So Kibito did kick your ass that easily, huh?" asked Nanaho rhetorically. Nanaho off the back of Telpher and Suteibu unsummoned him. "Oh well doesn't matter, your still young. Now then, we've come here to offer you an opportunity... to possibly learn the truth about anything your heart desires" retorted Suteibu persuasively. "So, do you want to come with?" asked Suteibu as he reached out his hand...

Kevin's Story :

"Wait .. I know who you are !! You are Corey from Zet clan !! Hah.. To bad your clan got killed.." Kevin was starting to laugh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Corey's Story :

"Way you litte s*** ill show you how much my clan is still alive !! Kekkei-Genkai Style : Invisible Jutsu !!!" Corey turned to invisible and kicked Kevin 3 times.

Kevin's Story :

Kevin blocked 2 of Corey's attacks but 1 get throw.

"Why you b**** !!" He made some hand signs. "Taylor's Clan Secret jutsu : Ultimate Strengh !! " Kevin gotted stronger by 2 seconds.

"Now to finish this ! Take this !!" He hitted Corey with his big arm.

For some reason he can see Corey invisible.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Corey's Story :

Corey jumped away form that attack.

"What !?!?!?! How did he see me when i'm invisible !?!?!?! Wait a second !!"

Corey suddenly was so happy.

"Kekkei-Genkai Style :

OCC: ill join

Name: Sishi

Family Name: Kato

Pic/Appearance: *Coming Soon*

Personality: Dark, always wants to be first.

Jutsu:*Katon Karyuu Endan *

» Fire Type; Fire Dragon Flame Blast

Type: Ninjutsu

Description: A jutsu that sends a stream of fire towards the opponent, in the shape of a large dragon, from the users mouth.

*Ketsueki Kage Bunshin no Jutsu *

» Blood Shadow Clone Skill

Description: A forbidden jutsu, that creates clones - which are not just plain illusions (like the normal bunshin no jutsu). Each clone is an exact replica of the person who used it, capable of attacking. The Clone does not normally disappear, but has to die like a normal person then disappears, this may drain it;s users full energy.

*Suiton Suiryuudan no Jutsu *

» Water Type; Water Dragon Blast Skill

Description: Creates a large dragon shape formed from a large amount of spinning water. The dragon form is sent towards your opponent for a powerful attack. This jutsu can only be performed when near a large body of water.

*Kuchiyose no Jutsu *

» Summoning Skill ( 3 Headed Dragon - Shi)

Description: Using a contract, seal, and the users blood, allows the user to summon an animal. The type of the animal is determined by the contract used, and the blood is the 'signature'(Which can be on a scroll, tattoo, etc).

*Katon Goukakyuu no Jutsu *

» Fire Type; Grand Fireball Skill

Description: Uses a high amount of chakra, which allows the user to breath out a large portion of flame. Can be extremely powerful.*

Special Ability: Is able to see through fast attacks.

Nanaho and Suteibu looked over and saw Omushiba as he helped Chelaf up. "I thought we told you not to come with us" said Suteibu, now obviously bothered by Omushiba's presence. Nanaho made him step away and went over to Omushiba.

"Look, you can obviously tell that he doesn't want you around. Now Chelaf is coming with us because he deserves the right to know what he wants to know" said Nanaho diplomatically. "So we'll be taking him with us, and we'll have him back ASAP ok?" she asked seductively...

omushiba:

i didn't come with you as i recall right you guys came to this area where i was but any way chelaf is in your care now I'll explain to the Risekage and tell him not to make him a rouge ninja (Omushiba helps Chelaf walk to where Suteibu is and hands him over) "there ya go all set now you better get going i bet your in a hurry"

Archived