Ninja Adventure (A Naruto RPG/Application Open)

EliminateHRN

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nanaho was still standing on the Golem, riding it like a horse with Suteibu standing next to the Tiki Hut, watching over Chelaf. The Golem was swinging it's arms, trying desperately to shake her off of his back, but her arm was still lodged in it's shoulder.

She noticed that Kibito had been launched away by his brother and that event had caused the Golem to rampage out of control.

*Calm down dear. You need to find a weakness in this Golem and exploit it* thought Suteibu as if trying to project that thought to Nanaho. Yet it didn't work as Nanaho continued to get more and more agitated. Eventually, the Golem reached around to his back and threw Nanaho at the hut. Just as it appeared she was going to crash into the hut... Instantly, Suteibu appeared on the hut roof and caught Nanaho before she struck...

Corey's Story :

"Oh man.. These guys are so newbies... Kekkei-Genkai Style : Invisible jutsu ! "

He turned invisible and now he gotted his second Kekkei-Genkai jutsu.

"Kekkei-Genkai Style : Invisible Shield "

Now that giant fist of rock was blocked and reminder Corey is invisible .

He runned and kicked Omushiba Pretty good into his face.

Omushiba:

*Dang invisibility huh?* Haven't seen that one for awhile. (omushiba lands on a nearby tree limb then jumps down to the ground) hear go's Earth style crashing earth wave. A huge wave of rock s and dirt comes out of the ground and covers a 5 mile radius in earth.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ichimaru:

(just arriving where terror was) yo terror! why not give blake to me and you cant take this punk.

Corey's Story :

"Uh.. You never learn .. Kekkei-Genkai Style : Invisible Shield !! "

Again invisible shield comed and blocked his attack.

"And now for my attack.. "

He performed few hand signs.

"Chidori"

He runned fast and hitted Omushiba with his Chidori.

OOC : I don't remember how to write it(I think it was Chidori).. :P

corey was surprised to see he attacked a log and was surprised that he was grabbed from his legs and pulled under the mud and the rocks omushiba popped out of the mud Earth Style Ground Rupturing Blast. Omushiba punched the ground suddenly the ground that was coated by omushibas first attack exploded leaving Corey severely injured and on one knee.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ichimaru:

ichimaru takes blake out of terror's hands and starts running back to the base ok terror you better kill that kid while im gone!

Archived