Ninja Adventure (A Naruto RPG/Application Open)

EliminateHRN

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OOC: I think we could need an fight atm, Shadow, could Risekage and Chelaf pump into Terror?

''Eagle Eyes'' said Chelaf after he made some hand signs ''I can see somebody out there......in about 5 kilometers.....that has to be an Akatsuki member'' said Chelaf

Chelaf's story:

As Chelaf and the Risekage were jumping from branch to branch, they were stopped by somebody in an Akatsuki suit

''YOU!!! Risekage-sama, we gotta get far away from him, NOW!!!''

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OOC: All, the mysterious Akatsuki member is Chelaf's brother.

''You ain't going anywhere Chelaf, you are coming with me, whether you like it or not'' said Kibito.

Kibito made quick hand signs ''Shadow Style: Shadow Claw'' suddenly, an Shadowy Claw launched at Chelaf from his shadow.

OOC: The Akatsuki member who Chelaf saw with the ''Eagle Eyes'' technique was Terror.

Chelaf's story:

Chelaf barely dodged the Shadow Claw *Dammit* thought Chelaf.

Chelaf made hand signs as he landed on the ground ''Katon: Shinku Bakudan no Jutsu (Fire Style: Crimson Bomb Jutsu)'' as he launched an medium sized burning bomb at Kibito.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kibito's story

''Is that all you got'' said Kibito as he dodged the attack, but he failed to anticipate that the bomb will explode even if it doesn't hit the target so Kibito took an full hit.

''Well, I didn't see that coming.'' said Kibito as he stood up ''Now, it's my turn ''Katon: Sanjuu Kasai Doragon no Jutsu (Fire Style: Triple Fire Dragon)''

Kibito launched 3 Dragon Heads from his mouth at the Risekage, Chelaf and Kevin............

Kevin's Story :

"OH sheet !!"

He jumped into air and taked Risekage with him

" Okay Chelaf i let rest into your hands ! Now Risekage lets take that Corey town !! "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Corey's Story

"Oh come on man !! Risekage and Kevin.. *Shees* Its going to be easier then i dot .. "

"You are pathetic" said Kibito smuggly as he walked slowly towards Chelaf. "Now I'll end this with one more strike Katon: Sanjuu Kasai Doragon no Jutsu (Fire Style: Triple Fire Dragon)" shouted Kibito as he launched 3 flame dragons at Chelaf. Chelaf closed his eyes, knowing he had no chance of stopping the attack from hitting him...

However, he didn't feel anything. He opened his eyes to see Nanaho standing in front of him, without a stratch on her. "You Okay, kid?" she asked sincerely...

Archived