Ninja Adventure (A Naruto RPG/Application Open)

EliminateHRN

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

after the whole investigation too see if anybody knew about this zang decided to go back to all the places were the battles took place.then he went back to the place were he saw those ninjas and then he noticed that they were still there.so he decided to follow them.

zang:talking in mind...i hope that dont find out that im following them.

ooc:well true

ooc2:and my 2nd character is a regular ninja

zang's story

since zang lost track of the ninjas he decided to head back to the village.

zang:i whats going on at the village?

wait hows that!!!?.

Rikimaro's story

after coming back from his long journey he was still in the mood for some training until he saw his brother.

rikimaro:zang!! its you i havent seen you in a long time.

zang:yes its nice to see you to now stop hugging me!!

rikimaro: oh sorry.

zang: its ok.well what are you doing here.

rikimaro: well im here to stay this time my long journeys are over but i still feel like some training.

zang:........hmph

As Chelaf woke up, he saw that everybody was already packing and ready to go

''Why didn't you guys wake me up?'' asked Chelaf who was starting to back his things

''Risekage, I need to tell you something also, it's about my brother, you need to be VERY cautious around him, he has somehow learned to control and manipulate the Shadows to his will, not to mention he can travel in them'' said Chelaf

OOC: My other character

First Name:Kibito

Family Name:Akushitsu

Desc: Always wears an black robe with an hood that covers his face

Kekkei Genkai: Kankyogan,

Bio: Kibito was born in the family of Akushitsu. At first he was an normal, ordinary boy but with due time, he got more evil and evil. At that time, he left his village. From there, he went to the Hidden Village in the Mist, where he killed their leader who was an important person. With that, he was invited to the Akatsuki. For now, nobody knows where he is at the moment.

Archived