Ninja Adventure (A Naruto RPG/Application Open)

EliminateHRN

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Suteibu and Nanaho were sitting in a shop, drinking green tea. "So... where do we go from here?" asked Nanaho calmly, while she stared out of a window and the streets outside, almost zoned out. Suteibu looked at her while sipping on his tea, with a steely look in his eyes. He then closed his eyes and moved around next to her and put his hand on her leg.

"I'm not sure where to go now. That's up to you, sweetheart. But, I think we should stop for a while because you seem troubled" he said kindly, and concerned. She stared back at him, and saw his strength and care for her. She smiled at him and hugged him.

"Thank You. I'm ok. I'm just a little homesick I suppose" she said as she kissed him on the cheek, before they sat back normally and drank their tea...

Sasuke's Story:

"I'm in" said Sasuke.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Terror's Story:

"Where is the other one" said Terror.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Risekage's Story:

He didn't know so many people cared about Blake so much that they will give up they lives just to save one person.

"Well I was thinking first we would look out for traps then get info and then track the akatsuki down and get Blake back" said the Risekage.

Archived