Ninja Adventure (A Naruto RPG/Application Open)

EliminateHRN

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

''Ditto with Yama'' nodded Chelaf ''But I have to ask you one thing, does it involve the Akatsuki in anyway?'' asked Chelaf with an serious look on his face.

OOC: Shadow, I'll make an new character later on the story, the character will be Chelaf's brother who is an member of the Akatsuki.

OOC: okay

Terror's Story:

"Perfect I'm in but first let's get Blake to our land" said Terror.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Risekage's Story:

"BECAUSE IT IS DANGEROUS!" yelled the Risekage.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sasuke's Story:

"Well I think they going to take Blake to a land they own so it is going to be dangerous come we going to see the Risekage" said Sasuke and started walking.

OOC: What I'm trying to do is what they di with Sasuke when he was in the coffin and the bad guys was trying to bring Sasuke to Orochimaru

Suteibu and Nanaho were walking through the streets of the village, and were completely ignored by everyone as if they were common villagers of this land. Suddenly, Suteibu looked into the sky and then without warning rushed through the streets. Nanaho looked confused by followed in tow anyway.

"Where are we rushing to?" she asked, while struggling to keep up with him. He didn't say a word, just kept running around corner after corner. Suddenly he stopped by a corner, with Nanaho stopping just behind him. They both looked around the corner, and saw a group of people together, and one was wearing an Akatsuki uniform. "Akatsuki... why are they here?" she asked softly, while placing her mouth next to his ear.

"I don't know... but we cannot risk confrontation, not at this point" Suteibu said as they continued to look over, trying to listen in on them talking...

Archived