Ninja Adventure (A Naruto RPG/Application Open)

EliminateHRN

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Name: Ichimaru *Type of ninja wont be clarified until he meets someone*

Pic/Appearance: maybe.jpg

A short Bio: A ninja from over 1000 years ago sent here from an inter dimensional rift in space. He can't remember a thing. He was tricked by the Akastuki, they promised to send him back to his time (a lie) if he would fight for them and become a member. It is said that he's the only one in this time who knows all 8 secret jutsu of the past Village Hidden by the Stars.

P.S. fear not shadow avian after this character gets introduced he will stay with the story line.

No more information is known about this ninja

satori: your fast to but not fast enough now its time for my secret techniqe shurikan rasengan *a demond wind shurikan appears with a rasengan in the middle* now take this *throws the shurikan and it slices the man and the shurikan gets smaler and smaller then theres just the rasengan he pulls it back in his hand with a chakra string and hits the man in the face*

a flash of light. The real Ichimaru a couple a feet away. Well then I see you beat both my light clones now i'll fight you for real. Suddenly satori is with a needle with an odd coating of liquid. Now Dust to Dust Jutsu! All the bones turn into dust and blow away in the wind. Sorry no more bones for you that needle a hit was filled with my own kind of poison that makes you unable to use your bone manipulation technique

Archived