Ninja Adventure (A Naruto RPG/Application Open)

EliminateHRN

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OOC: The Akatsuki can now talk to each other in their minds.

Terror's Story:

He decided to leave them to training he jumped into the tress and headed for the exit and saw two boys and the Risekage.

*Perfect* he thought.

He focused his thoughts to Corey and the other one.

*Leave Blake and head for the exit the Risekage is here* he told him in there minds.

OOC: Just to tell you all now, if any of you encounter either of my characters and need me to post, PM me and tell me (cause I probably won't be paying much attention)

Standing on a cliff overlooking the Cave Village, there were two ninja; one a male wearing blue stereotypically ninja clothing, while the female wore a small, open camouflage shirt (which revealed her bra), with brown short shorts and arm boots on. The male was leaning up against a tree with arms folded, head tilted forward and eyes closed, while she stood facing the edge of the cliff with hands on hips.

Suteibu, explain to me again why we don't just walk in the front door and take out any resistance that gets in our way" she said boisterously.

"Because my dear Nanaho, we are not savages. We are nomads, vagabonds... wanderers who are not well liked in these lands. Don't forget, after we eliminated that Feudal Lord... we did become hated more than them..." he said calmly, yet arrogantly at the same time.

"Hmph. That debatable. I'm still pretty sure that they are hated more than we are; after all, if we were hated that much we'd never get any rest" she said as he walked over to Suteibu. She softly grabbed his mask and pulled it down, exposing his face fully. Then she kissed him on the lips before returning the mask back over his mouth softly. "So... are we going now?" asked Nanaho, as she brushed her hand against his chest and walked away slowly.

Suteibu opened his eyes and looked out at the village "Yeah. Now's as good a time as any, my flower" he said as he walked by her with hands in pockets. She quickly followed behind with a smile on her face as they walked down the mountain path side by side towards the Cave Village...

OOC<2>: Just so you guys know, I (hopefully) won't be writing posts this long all the time. This is just a nice and simple introduction (in my opinion) to my characters ways of thinking and personalities.

Archived