Yugioh! Zeal

HaouJudai

In all honestly, I kinda expected that 5D's would end so shortly, since the material after the 1st season had nothing to do with the main story anymore, other than making the story of the first season overly complicated, making it a complete trainwreck.

So the protaginst basicly went from a young boy that shares his body with a Pharaoh, to a kid and that actually was evil for a short period of time, THEN to an adult guy who is badass enough to play a card game on a motorcycle that possible goes over 200 miles per hour that has the possibility to get himself hurt, but continues to play on motorcycles anyway...

...to a hyper-active looking boy who looks like someone from beyblade/bakugan.

Oh god no.

I'm hearing this came from janime - The X is silent. It's pronounced Zeal. It is Zexal but I really don't want to hear people saying 'Zecks Ull' :D - Something I picked up on are the lack of duel disks.

It appears the discs themselves are pure energy now. Probably generated by that device on his wrist. I'm guessing but if I'm right it could mean some really nice looking customized duel discs.

I'm hearing this came from janime - The X is silent. It's pronounced Zeal. It is Zexal but I really don't want to hear people saying 'Zecks Ull' :D - Something I picked up on are the lack of duel disks.

It appears the discs themselves are pure energy now. Probably generated by that device on his wrist. I'm guessing but if I'm right it could mean some really nice looking customized duel discs.

Well its probably to combat the whole "every duel is real damage" thing

In all honestly, I kinda expected that 5D's would end so shortly, since the material after the 1st season had nothing to do with the main story anymore, other than making the story of the first season overly complicated, making it a complete trainwreck.

So the protaginst basicly went from a young boy that shares his body with a Pharaoh, to a kid and that actually was evil for a short period of time, THEN to an adult guy who is badass enough to play a card game on a motorcycle that possible goes over 200 miles per hour that has the possibility to get himself hurt, but continues to play on motorcycles anyway...

...to a hyper-active looking boy who looks like someone from beyblade/bakugan.

Oh god no.

I agree. This kid looks like a nerdy freak show. Yugi was at least a dueling prodigy with cool lookin hair. Jaden was an ADD idiot with decent hair. Yusei was at least realistic(not counting the motorcycles) He actually could lose on occasion. But he was a major strategist with awesome hair. This character, Zeal? He looks like a 7 year old. For god sake he might as well be another version of Leo.

Kazuki Takahashi's stopped doing character designs. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I want to see a Yu-Gi-Oh series based on the IRL game, not this kind of lame. <_<

This guy was actually designed by kazuki actually...>_>

And on a side note...A yugioh series based on IRL would be actually boring and morally bad.

This guy was actually designed by kazuki actually...>_>

And on a side note...A yugioh series based on IRL would be actually boring and morally bad.

wtf kazuki why :o

IRL Yugioh is always HIGH OCTANE EXCITEMENT and fun for all ages. :huh:

irl yugioh series

-stacking

-being banned for several years

-cheating

-stealing

-children crying over lost/stolen items

-cards that cost $120 for a single copy

maybe on adult swim? hey forget animation - who smells a reality tv show in the making?

That's an oversimplification. <_<

That's retarded.

IRL Yugioh is always HIGH OCTANE EXCITEMENT and fun for all ages. :huh:

Not really...

At least not so as to be the primary plot for a series...also IRL game would miss a lot of components that makes Yugioh Based Series at least interesting

Just to say IRL games last very few minutes...which lefts like 80% of time per episode to be filled with what...

irl yugioh series

-stacking

-being banned for several years

-cheating

-stealing

-children crying over lost/stolen items

-cards that cost $120 for a single copy

maybe on adult swim? hey forget animation - who smells a reality tv show in the making?

that sounds a lot like the first yugioh series...

anyways, i think i'll hold off on judging it till it actually happens

It could be like Genshiken, or something. Heart of the cards bs is for nubs.

Heart of the cards is a minor element that can be completely Avoided...that's for sure.

No, they don't. :huh:

Well If the series play in an enviroment near or as much colse as posible as in IRL it can work (Speaking on terms of the games itselves not everything else)...basing the series completely in IRL is stupid, I mean what interesting plot canbe made of this...

People normally play 1 game in 15 mins.

FTKs last less than 5 Mins

Oh and this things should be discussed in the Anime Section Thread...

Archived