~¤The Chibi Knights: Reborn¤~

DL 

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote name='Hayate Ayasaki' timestamp='1297553782' post='5005522']
@Creator - Depends on the TYPE of love. There is true love, then there is the...uh...not true love.

@Starrk - Sweet :3

WAIT

YOU HAZ A JAPANESE GF? O>O

Lucky ; - ;
[/quote]

Why do people envy me just because I have an authentic Japanese girfriend?

Inorite?

I'd give my left arm to have a Japanese girlfriend >:U

Mostly cause if she was my girlfriend despite the fact I was missing an arm, she'd have to be a really good person >:U

Also

I present to you

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/239669-fan-fix-tion-riffview/

We have exchange students from Asia, though they have English names, oddly enough.
Like Sally.
Though their last names are Japanese, like Han.

It's funny, during the first week of the new school year, my Asian religion teacher was trying to make them feel welcome. Since they were new, they didn't have laptops yet (we all have laptops, part of the curriculum) so he said they'd probably be fine with them. "I'm going to assume you're great with technology."

Everyone started flipping out, the black chick in front of me was going, "It's OVAAAHH, AWK, AWK!"
I never facepalmed at an adult in my life until that point .-.

[quote name='Fusion X. Denver' timestamp='1297577532' post='5006191']
We have exchange students from Asia, though they have English names, oddly enough.
Like Sally.
Though their last names are Japanese, like Han.

It's funny, during the first week of the new school year, my Asian religion teacher was trying to make them feel welcome. Since they were new, they didn't have laptops yet (we all have laptops, part of the curriculum) so he said they'd probably be fine with them. "I'm going to assume you're great with technology."

Everyone started flipping out, the black chick in front of me was going, "It's OVAAAHH, AWK, AWK!"
I never facepalmed at an adult in my life until that point .-.
[/quote]
It just HAD to be the black chick XD

*insert racist joke here*

Archived