~¤The Chibi Knights: Reborn¤~

DL 

I don't like Shampoo because she's . . . well . . . quite frankly a manipulating b*tch <_<

My favorite has to be Nabiki X3 She may be more manipulative than Shampoo, but she is GOOD at it at least XD
[size="1"]which reminds me I have to call her and ask for a delay on my last payment to her for that photo evidence she has of me[/size]

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I watch that without laughing because Love Hina and Negima did it better.

Oh, and Naru and Asuna are both hotter than Sakura. By far.

Like I said, however, her personality would be fitting for a slice-of-life shojo.

And no, she's not Tsundere, she's just like, perma-PMS.

I like Asuna but she gets on my nerves sometimes 8 /

I much more prefer . . . Haruna ^///^ and Evangeline X3

Sakura is alright in my opinion, I hate her sometimes and I like her sometimes . . . HOWEVER! I swear to whatever God(s) exist in this world when she "offered to join Saskue" I literally stood up in my chair and half yelled to her and half yelled to myself, "The author better of f*cking not done what I think he is about to do!!!"

I thought she was serious, not that it was a trap. But that stunt, if she had done it, woulda put her in the same mopy emo class as Bella <_<

FMA = never had a yearning to watch though I know certain things about it ^^

I think Rosario + Vampire is a good manga/anime for being a beginers work 83

It's a beginner's work? O.o

Well, yeah, R+V is good, but my opinion of it is like Zero no Tsukaima.

In fact, there are MANY similarities between the two.

Main character is average boy that obtains/finds out he has a strange power that is kickass in battle
Main character's obvious future love interest has pink hair
Big-breasted girl that aims to get the main character for herself
Loli magical girl that is the only one that DOESN'T like the main character (actually, scratch that, the loli magical girl in R+V wants both Moka AND Tsukune >_>)

and many other similarities

Oh, and I heard Rental Magica is also very similar to those.

I mean, seriously, it's the most overdone idea =.=

Boy obtains/finds out he has a kickass battle power and he goes to stop some evil, all the while a harem of girls fawn over him for simply existing. ¬_¬

Well, a fic idea I have works on a similar premise, buuuuuuuuut.

He has no people fawning over him, save his best friend (Female), who he is dating. (She has powers, and she has hers awake WAY before him)
No one WANTS the main character. He does not have godly powers, he has average powers. Of course, all heroes will get stronger as a plot device, but they are mediocre beforehand.
The only one that wants the main character wants ALL people with the powers.
There is no loli xD Well, not that kind of loli.
No hude bewbs

Archived