~¤The Chibi Knights: Reborn¤~

DL 

They kinda ruined the Negima anime.

I mean, sure, it was decent, but...Negima deserves a long-running anime like Naruto, Bleach, and stuff. it's just as good, so I wonder why they felt the need to cut it at one season ; - ; (with a weird ending no less)

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kenichi ended at 50 episodes.

No idea why.

As for Negima, I suppose they didn't want to run it too long, since it didn't start getting action-y until later?

Same with love Hina. I think the anime was subsequently shorter than the manga. (it was like, 1 season, and Love Hina Again. As well the as the Love Hina movie >.>)

Yeah, around 180 the REAL action starts, tho there is some action in between (like with Evangeline, and, in the anime, Fate appears rather early. Not sure if it's the same for the manga, it's been so long)

Also, you began reading it?

<333333333333333333333

Actually the FIRST Negima anime was produced when the manga was still being created, or shortly after it came out. Because anime generally take less time to be made than the actual manga it soon started to outpace the actual series it was showing. Because of that it had to be cancelled and, since the ending wasn't made, they came up with their own- which is why Asuna made the pact with the devil.

The second series of Negima anime, the one with the star crystals, is more along the line of the spin-off manga 'Negima Neo?!' and actually follows it kind of accurately for THAT manga. Yet when it comes to the actual Negima manga it is still considered an AU in my eyes; as it is a workable storyline, yet not the one from the actual continuity.

Finally the third season of Negima is going by the manga but begins at the moment in time where they begin their travels in the magical world. Because this is an actual OVA . . . and has Jack Rakan in it . . . I have high hopes this'll be sent over to America so I can see it dubbed ^^

As for the manga its action begins roughly . . . oh I would say in Vol. 3 with Evangeline's first fight. Yet the TRUE epic actions begin during the 'School Festival Arch' against a student I will not name due to spoilers.

Negima fan I am ^^

Archived