~¤The Chibi Knights: Reborn¤~

DL 

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That I honestly cannot say (Oo_)

Alucard can keep fighting as long as he has souls within him, which number over in the hundreds of millions.
Jack Rakan can easily kill normal human with ease, leading to him going through Alucard's revival limits quickly.

So it would come down to a match of endurance and pure epicness which we couldn't stand witnessing with our mere eyes. Well . . . I mean YOU guys can't . . . I'm no longer human so I can watch ^^

Oh!

How many people here ACTUALLY read Negima?! Because I would like to bring up a topic that has been puzzeling me for some time now.

I haven't read it yet, but I plan on doing so. Heard it was good.
@DL-I have a semi-decent impression of Johnny Bosche. Or Lelouch.
Sort of.
I'll try and post a sample tomorrow..
Goku vs Superman has a lot of good pics on DA, but I don't get why Goku is Super Saiyan in almost all of them..
Well, I sorta get it I guess.

Fellow chibi's. Because Rag is banned, Dark is trying to get him back. By doing so, he is writing a proposal letter for the mods to read to he could potentially get him back. However, Dark has been swamped with studying and homework, he can only write it during the weekend. So I need your help. Every Fri, Sat., and Sunday I need you to PM Dark reminding him to write the proposal during the weekend. This could take a couple weeks, so I need you guys to help remember. If you guys want to help Dark with the proposal PLEASE TELL ME ok? Also, the proposal if written non-stop would take 6 HOURS. And to be honest, it cant be written piece by piece then left and then came back too, it needs to be done all at once. So lets lighten the load on Dark huh? Please?

Archived