~¤The Chibi Knights: Reborn¤~

DL 

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well 1, your comedy sense is whack if you don't find YGO Abridged funny.

But this is completely different in every way. It's this guy who reviews viral videos. Just the videos themselves are worth a laugh, but his comments are just ROFLMFAO.

He finds funny/amazing viral videos and makes fun of them or talks about them in a funny way.
It's quality work and he knows statistics like how many views it got in a number of weeks or whatever so he knows his stuff.
Plus his wall is all comic pages from Watchmen and that's just badass.
And I can't believe you hate YGO Abridged. That's just...
Ugh.

That's like Black not wanting to watch DBZ and Gurren Lagann.

it's saddening.

Also, Fusion, Rag haz a message for you, relating to Evangelion called him a retard or something in the YMB thread.

"See THIS is what frustrates me so much, when people flame me and call me that. According to some people, if what they say is true (which is only a POV), then technically it doesn't really count as flaming. So yes I am offended by it, but they'd just take the attitude of 'well the guy can't do anything about it, so I'm free to flame him all I want' "

Oh, and he also asks you try and make time for MSN.

@1st thing-I know, right? It really is saddening when people refuse to partake in something that would be such a delight.
@2nd thing-Aha, I see you Rag. I'd come on, but I'm at school right now and I got work later.
I'll see how I am this weekend, but I still need to test whether doing the separate window will work or still crash my computer :/

My job is a backwaiter at this barbecue/seafood restaurant, though they have other foods too.
Or a busboy, whichever term works.
If you don't know what that is, a busboy:
Clears table after they finish a meal or leave
Set up tables for new guests
Help set up dishes for the dishwashers to wash
Serve bread to new tables
Doing small favors for waiters like pouring water at tables, fetching bread for a table not in our section, helping the runners bring food out to the tables, and other miscellaneous tasks

As for how I logged on during school, we have laptops issued by the school, so everyone has a laptop for every class (except gym), therefore, I sneak online.
It's a good thing YCM isn't blocked by the proxy server...
DA and Youtube are, unfortunately.

It depends on the time of year.
During the end of the year in the holiday season, business is booming.
During the summer, it kinda slows down a lot.
Basically, during the school year, I make anywhere from 80-90+ dollars.
During summer, I make around 40-60 dollars, depending on the day of the week. Though during summer, I work more days so I still make a lot of money compared to me only working once a week during school.
Tonight I usually have off, but this guy at work needed someone to cover him and I decided to play the nice guy.
Even if it's a drag, at least I'll be raking in the dough.

Oftentimes college is an eye-opener. My mom didn't know what she wanted to do even when she was in college and now she has a great job.
I think some family friends have also changed their majors halfway through and ended up okay.
You just need to try new things and when you say to yourself, "I really like and enjoy this", explore it and maybe you'll just love doing it for the rest of your life.
Just make sure it's something respectful, not prostitution .-.

I already know you wanna get DEF published, but you wouldn't mind being a voice actor?

Well I wonder if you have skill for it ;o

Cause it's a lot different than making joke voices for fandubs/abridged series (usually)

Something like this would be good for one of those avenger-type guys?

http://kiwi6.com/file/3w9r8ocmw4

If I ever get something published, it'll either be something completely new, or it'll be my Zero Blades story. I have a lot of work to put into it tho, for it to be publish-ready (in a different way than Fusion; I just have to make the writing better)

Archived