~¤The Chibi Knights: Reborn¤~

DL 

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
At the end of the anime. Edward gets trapped beyond the gate with Hoenheim, Al gets his body and loses all memory after the failed attempt at resurrection, Roy kills King Bradley, and then gets killed by a Cyborg Archer. (can't remember the guys rank...just that as a cyborg he can talk without moving his lips and he has a machine gun in his mouth that fires whenever he opens his mouth)

The video was blocked in my country.

Also...that guy DOES seem familiar...

*looks up on Wiki*

As Mustang escapes the Führer's burning mansion, he is confronted by a maniacal Frank Archer, who shoots him leaving his face in a pile of blood . Hawkeye arrives in time to save him and kills Archer.

It is then revealed that Roy loses an eye from being shot by Archer but keeps an optimistic attitude. When Hawkeye despairs at him that she should have been there to stop Archer, Roy says that "the world's not perfect" and that's what makes it so beautiful." He seems to not be unhappy with what transpired in the Führer's mansion, and that the loss of his eye only showed that "nothing is ever perfect."

So no, he didn't die. He only lost an eye to Frank.

[quote name='Fusion X. Denver' timestamp='1295629339' post='4948806']
That sounded stupid to me, DMG was BSing then.
So he actually became the Fuhrer in the anime? Huh.
[/quote]

*ahem*

Yes I was in the orginial before the web site moved . . .

As I said I was a member, a promptly important member, during the original but I eventually wanned my time her to better my rpging skills

Archived