~¤The Chibi Knights: Reborn¤~

DL 

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote name='Donovyn Mikara Gerra' timestamp='1294965412' post='4933092']
*yawn* I say about...half of one season of Gurren Lagan. It wasn't that spectacular. Except for that one scene with that one girl at the beach...the one in the One Piece swimsuit.
[/quote]
=D

Just thinking about that

[sub]No Itachi, don't. You must'n tempt yourself. You got out of that raep charge due to an insanity plea. You won't be lucky a second time[/sub]

[quote name='Daisuke L. Hirako' timestamp='1294966459' post='4933145']
xD

I used Mr.Chuckleberry for a screenplay, for the stupid teacher, and one of the people in class was like "I'm gonna name my teddy bear Chuckleberry"
[/quote]
^ I'm gonna do that too

I'll blow my money on a huge teddy bear

and name it Hillis Chucklberry

XD

Once in class We had to write a poem on the most influential in our lives

Mine was Vegeta

Cherry Hill. I have a joke about that name...
[spoiler=here it is]
A little boy walked into his third grade class late. The teacher said "You're late, where have you been?" the boy answered "On top of Cherry Hill." Another boy walked in a few minutes later, and the teacher asked "Where have you been?" "On top of Cherry Hill." Then a third boy walked in. The teacher said "Where have you been?" The boy said, "On top of Cherry Hill." After a couple minutes, a little girls walks into class. The teacher sighs and says "Let me guess, on top of Cherry Hill?" The girl grins up at him and says "I am Cherry Hill."[/spoiler]

Archived