~¤The Chibi Knights: Reborn¤~

DL 

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Maybe. I'll let you handle any action sequences though.
If we even have any, since all the action is supposed to take place in the actual match.
I guess we'll make brief descriptions of the end of the fight, like for a landslide we say the guy won easily and for close matches we write out some action and then declare the winner at the end of it.
So far, Creator and I are rotating, but we can fit you in easily.

[quote name='Fusion X. Denver' timestamp='1294806314' post='4929076']
Lolteleportation
I wonder if mankind will ever harness technology capable of doing such..
Japan will probably be 1 of the first to do it.
Or China.
Basically, the Asians will beat us to it.
[/quote]

It will be Japan.

China wont do it because if they do, everyone must have them because they are f***ing communist.

As long as you read and take into account what I point out, which will probably improve your writing (probably) I don't mind not receiving explanation for why you, say, made Jake interested in tobacco.

And I DO pay attention to the story too >.>

you'll read what I mean when you read my comment....

Oh, and it may seem like I'm just poking fun at random times, but there's always a reason I stop the story (well, usually) so pay attention to anything that might be wrong with thast segment if I don't point it out.

I'm around a third of the way done with the review.

Well alright.
I'll admit I didn't really use any advice from your 2nd review in writing 21 because I was away and had other stuff going on (aaaand I wanted the Xmas special to be out relatively soon after Xmas ended >.>), but for the next chapter I'll try to be more thorough with grammar and stuff.
Dude, have you caught up in El's fic yet .__.

Archived