I can ppost the distance
I will find my way
If I can be strong
I know every vote
Will be a rope
To drag me from the slums
To right where I belong

Indeed.
Wait Creator, something else came to me.
About nominations though.
Do you think we should use the same system Dark did, with 2 nominations to get in?
I think the reason it didn't do so well was because Dark allowed people to nominate members who were already in the tournament. If we constantly update the front page with who's in and then let people know they can't nominate someone who's in and need to choose someone else, then it could run better.
And do you think 3 is a good limit for nominations, or should we up it to 4 or 5?

I say that at least 2 Nominations have to be someone who isn't already accepted into the Brawl, but the rest can be whoever.

Also I think we should up it to a Max of 5 but they don't have to nominate 5 of course.

and yes 2 Nominations would seem to be the best system.

Alright, so up to 5 members someone can nominate, and you can't nominate anyone who's already in.
Do we do 64 contestants like this one, go bigger, smaller, what?
I think 64 is good, but just checking.
And also, I assume I'll have the opening post, in case I'm not online or whatever, you could have a post reserved after mine where you can list any nominations made while I'm offline so even if I'm gone, it doesn't mean people have to make that mistake.

[quote name='Fusion X. Denver' timestamp='1294632964' post='4924716']
Yeah, the one other thing, how long are we waiting for the next one?
I think Dark was right about giving people a cooling off from it, I've seen voters from the old one go and new ones come in for this one.
If I remember correctly, the last break was for two months, should we do the same for YMB3?
[/quote]

I think we should.

Wow, I'ma be busy catching up to all the pages that went by since I was gone so long..... .__.

Meanwhile, I must thank you all for being so active, and stuff, and keepin this club alive while I was gone.

I'm liek, happeh ; - ;

Archived