~¤The Chibi Knights: Reborn¤~

DL 

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My whole thing was that I was certain I wouldn't get more then one nomination, if any at all. Once I got a third nomination, I was quite happy.

And now I have made it past the first two rounds, my matches possibly closer then any others in the YMB2 thus far. It has been a most interesting venture thus far.

[quote name='LichKing Lelouch' timestamp='1294610754' post='4923692']
I never expected to get very far, Nor do I really care. I am however looking forward to assisting Fusion with Hosting the next YMB.
[/quote]

Speaking of, I was wondering if we should do something similar to the YGT and have story segments for some of the matches?
I don't know how and when Roxas does it during his matches, or if we could pull it off, but it'd be a nice touch I think.
Some problems though would probably be having people act in character or when and what kind of story we would write.
But if you're willing, we could try.

And yeah, I've had two good matches too. I'm waiting to be knocked out by Clair or one of you next round though .__.

@Fusion
Well when we randomize the contestants we take half of them and place them on the side of the 1st YMB winners the other half with the 2nd YMB winners (in terms of story allegiance). You'd probably go with the 1st YMB winners and I the second. After the first round we'd go into personal motivations for the characters and such until we reach the final match at which point the three face off to determine who gets *insert plot device here*

Okay, that can work.
As for sides, it depends on the winners of this YMB.
Because either of us would work well with the YMB1 people, but it might not be that way for the YMB2 ones.
But now I'm looking forward to this, it'll make the matches more interesting.
We shouldn't make them too long though, until the later matches.

I don't feel anything yet.
See, I went and looked, and for half of them I'd be okay and the other half I'd be f*cked.
So it's all up to luck.
I see it like this:
Clair-Loss
Marisa-Win?
Ragnarok-Either
Starrk-Either
Jolta-Win I think
Shadow-Ehh win
Smesh-Loss?
Sakura-Depends, leaning toward win, but I could lose
Nexev-Either/Loss
Andx-Loss?