~¤The Chibi Knights: Reborn¤~

DL 

But they weigh more and they're stronger.
I mean it'd be nice since they're hot (least I'd hope) girls, but that wouldn't change the fatigue >.>

Anyways, I'm looking at my adorable 2.5 year-old cousin and it made me think of the cute little sister from Chuunibyo.
Were there any toddlers in anime you found adorable? (and no, not like a lolicon)

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Jake the Sage' timestamp='1353709836' post='6076463']
[color=#ee82ee]Well Dad already has me so I don't see why he would be looking for anything like a little sister. Also he has an older sister so it's kind of hard for him to imagine having a cute younger sister.[/color]

So true (--(_ _)--)
[/quote]

MAKE AN ADORABLE GRANDDAUGHTER FOR HIM THEN.
I love kickass grandpas in anime. Roshi, Whitebeard, Fairy Tail's master, they're all a riot.
[quote name='Deuce Gorgon' timestamp='1353720763' post='6076535']
Really, only one I can think of is Yuzu...
[/quote]

But she's like 13 now >3>

[quote name='Fusion X. Denver' timestamp='1353788937' post='6076919']
MAKE AN ADORABLE GRANDDAUGHTER FOR HIM THEN.
[/quote]

[color=#ee82ee]Even if that were POSSIBLE there is no way I'll let something like that happen to me! I'm not ready for the responsibility of raising a kid . . .[/color]

Not to mention she'd probably be horrible at i*gets hit*

[color=#ee82ee]I am a teacher in the stories because even Fusion saw I'd be good with children.[/color]

[quote name='Jake the Sage' timestamp='1353800725' post='6077026']
[color=#ee82ee]Even if that were POSSIBLE there is no way I'll let something like that happen to me! I'm not ready for the responsibility of raising a kid . . [/color]
[b]Oh...you're infertile D:[/b]
[b]I''m sorry...[/b]
Not to mention she'd probably be horrible at i*gets hit*
[b][color=#00ff00]Don't say that.[/color][/b]
[color=#ee82ee]I am a teacher in the stories because even Fusion saw I'd be good with children.[/color]
[b]Word.[/b]
[b][color=#00ff00]That's not all she's good with.[/color][/b]
[/quote]

Wait
I thought that was one of those unspeakable truths that people weren't supposed to directly acknowledge.
WELL ALRIGHT THEN.

On a side note, I've recently discovered did-you-kno tumblr and it's taught me all these random facts.
Including that Japan broke the world record for the world's biggest orgy, where 500 people got together in some warehouse and just went at it.

[quote name='Fusion X. Denver' timestamp='1353802629' post='6077047']
On a side note, I've recently discovered did-you-kno tumblr and it's taught me all these random facts.
Including that Japan broke the world record for the world's biggest orgy, where 500 people got together in some warehouse and just went at it.
[/quote]

[IMG]http://i833.photobucket.com/albums/zz255/Jake-the-Sage/Forum%20Usage/Neat.jpg[/IMG]

Can I have the link?

I don't get it either. All I know now is to chew on pencils whenever I have a headache and to eat a tablespoon of sugar when I have the hiccups.

You know what else I learned that's depressing?
You all remember Tom and Jerry, right? Apparently the last episode was the two of them sitting on a railroad track depressed as you heard an oncoming train .__.

[quote name='Jake the Sage' timestamp='1353812317' post='6077146']
I think I've actually seen that episode . . . but then again in the last episode of Courage the Cowardly Dog you see Eustace and Murial being turned into puppets and Courage pretending their still alive. Now there was more episodes later but think about it, that was how the writer planned on ending the series.
[/quote]

Wait, so was the puppet one the last episode, or was it the intended last episode until more came along?
I'd say that's as big a buzzkill as the Tom and Jerry thing, but Courage had a habit of retconning that kind of thing. Like that time Eustace got sealed in the stone slab, he came back afterward.

Yeah they never really had anything like a continuity, but then again neither did Tom and Jerry. There was one episode were Jerry and his little cousin (or nephew, either way it was the grey mouse) were musketeers and Tom was supposed to stop them from eating the food. If he didn't he got his head chopped off. The episode ended with Jerry and his cousin/nephew watching the gullantine dropping down from the tower then just walking off happily munching on their stolen food.

But no that WAS supposed to be the last episode, how the series was going to go out. Luckily for us as fans we wanted more so they continued and we never even noticed.

Courage? yeah it was one of those cartoons you loved to hate. You loved Courage but hated his human masters for being so obliviously idiotic you wished every night before bed you could just go into the television and strangle them for being so stupid. Or was that just me? LOL (XD)

And in cartoons back then we actually had . . .

)>>)
(<<(
GUNS━━━(゚ロ゚; )━━!!
[img]http://i833.photobucket.com/albums/zz255/Jake-the-Sage/Forum%20Usage/VinceExplode.gif[/img]

I dunno what the big deal is about violence so long as it's toned down reasonably. I mean, we've all seen these violent cartoons as kids and have we grown up into violent people?
No.
Have we grown violent after playing Call of Duty or Grand Theft Auto?
No.
The few cases where people say they were inspired by something for their criminal act, I don't think the thing they followed should be held responsible. It's the person's stability that should be scrutinized and how they were raised.
I had to debate about that for English in junior year...it sucked because we needed evidence to back us up, but there's only evidence supporting the negative effects violence can bring about.

Archived