~¤The Chibi Knights: Reborn¤~

DL 

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ha, I've never heard of these shows...aside from Tenchi Muyo, but I barely remember it.

Anyway guys, I'm kinda leaving YCM.
Not [i]leaving[/i] leaving, but I'm not really gonna post anymore, aside from the Anime&Manga section. I'm moving into college tomorrow and I've already been going inactive, so probably best to start going now (just read my latest journal entry for a full explanation).
I got Jake and DMG's Skypes, I forget if Remo and Thar have any, but if so, message me your usernames. And if you don't, well, you can still reach me through PM.
So since DL and I aren't here to lead, I'm appointing Remo as the new Chibi Knights leader. He and Jake have been around the longest, but Jake already has the hotel. Remo, you can pick your SIC. And if you want to remake the thread, feel free.

[quote name='Nmbr101:DonovynMikaraGerra' timestamp='1346550492' post='6017639']
DX But, if Fusion leaves, who am I gonna rely on to rate my writing? iKira has been giving feedback on Assassin Mikara, but Fusion has been providing feedback, tips, and suggestions on all of my stories.
[/quote]

I'll still post there whenever a new chapter's out. And it's probably safe to assume this story'll be done before Naruto ends (in like 2 years), right?

[quote name='Fusion X. Denver' timestamp='1346549844' post='6017627']
Ha, I've never heard of these shows...aside from Tenchi Muyo, but I barely remember it.

Anyway guys, I'm kinda leaving YCM.
Not [i]leaving[/i] leaving, but I'm not really gonna post anymore, aside from the Anime&Manga section. I'm moving into college tomorrow and I've already been going inactive, so probably best to start going now (just read my latest journal entry for a full explanation).
I got Jake and DMG's Skypes, I forget if Remo and Thar have any, but if so, message me your usernames. And if you don't, well, you can still reach me through PM.
So since DL and I aren't here to lead, I'm appointing Remo as the new Chibi Knights leader. He and Jake have been around the longest, but Jake already has the hotel. Remo, you can pick your SIC. And if you want to remake the thread, feel free.
[/quote]

Yeah college seems to be doing that, though I've already learned you can still be here and do the work without much problem; though that may change.

Just come around whenever you can so we know you haven't forgotten us.

Fusion, I expect to see you post at least once every 2-3 days. If you do not post in this club within that time, I shall control your account. If in a month, I don't hear from you, then I shall think up some creative yet relevant death for your character.
Or at the very least flood your inbox with messages easily confused for a worried mother.
Or I'll just assume you died and write an obituary to put in my sig along with a memorial card.

Speaking of which, I found a rough draft of a one-shot for DEF on my computer today

I feel like I posted it a long time ago in that one One Last Shot thread

so expect it anytime this year (or next year...sometime before Naruto ends)

But here's a different topic I kinda wanted to discuss

What's you hand size? (>.> and no, I'm not trying to make joke about the size of any other part of your body. I'm being serious)

I have a hand width of about 20.5 which is apparently not that big ;_;

Archived