~¤The Chibi Knights: Reborn¤~

DL 

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[img]http://i49.tinypic.com/fnb8no.png[/img]

Well that's a little harsh. I was just greeting the club I haven't been in contact with for, what, 2 years? Maybe?

Oh well, I guess I'll post on topic.

Chibis n' such. Yes.

[quote name='iKira' timestamp='1345909268' post='6012635']
Wait.....why does it say that Jake got banned?
[/quote]

Huh.

Pretty sure you got the warn for "kewl", even if that wasn't the post directly quoted. Kewl in reply to a quote is spam.

At that, she even gave you less than the standard 3 points for Light Spamming, so don't b****.

Anyways, apparently it's only temporary, for being a spamming idiot that posted not!pr0nz.

I'll check the admin cp soon to see if perma.

[quote name='Yuzuru Otonashi' timestamp='1345911458' post='6012648']
Pretty sure you got the warn for "kewl", even if that wasn't the post directly quoted. Kewl in reply to a quote is spam.

At that, she even gave you less than the standard 3 points for Light Spamming, so don't b****.

Anyways, apparently it's only temporary, for being a spamming idiot that posted not!pr0nz.

I'll check the admin cp soon to see if perma.
[/quote]

I was more stating than b***ing, honestly. I don't find it a big deal.

I highly doubt it's a permaban. If that was so for posts in here or in the Hotel, a lot more of us would be gone too.
Ikatsui, good to see you my good sir.
AND YOU TOO WYNN.
Oh yeah, for the record, CK's main topic was changed to anything Japan-related, so anime/manga is A-OK if you want.

DMG, those eyes would be worse than Sharingan...

You know what, it was probably his messed up form of bumping in the Hotel that got him banned =/

[spoiler "Typical Ecchi Boob Physics....also PG 13 warning for those younger views of our posts"]
[quote name='Jake the Sage' timestamp='1345823700' post='6012018']
Yeah does anyone know why YCM went down THIS time? Obviously not to fix the negative rep problem because . . . well . . . that's still here (=_=)

Beyond that how is everyone doing? To answer my own question college. That is all, lol

[color=#EE82EE][sighs][/color]
[color=#EE82EE]Dad why did you have to use [i]that[/i] as a bump?[/color]

. . .

Because it was funny?
[/quote]
[/spoiler]

Yeah this is a forum based on a [i][b]children's card game[/b][/i] so maybe that was the infraction

[spoiler=ok, I'm putting this into spoilers because it's not really relevant]
[quote name='iKira' timestamp='1345927316' post='6012774']
You know what, it was probably his messed up form of bumping in the Hotel that got him banned =/

[spoiler "Typical Ecchi Boob Physics....also PG 13 warning for those younger views of our posts"]

[/spoiler]

Yeah this is a forum based on a [i][b]children's card game[/b][/i] so maybe that was the infraction
[/quote]

He was banned for his overall posting style. This was just the icing on the cake.
It's a 3-day ban, but the warning system needs to be fixed (well, "needs to" =o), so I had to ban him manually.

Oh and yeah, if this is likely to be inappropriate on this forum, we should all repost it to make sure that everyone remembers!=O
[/spoiler]

Now get your act together, all of you, or this is gone for Games.:/

[quote name='Fusion X. Denver' timestamp='1345958258' post='6013078']
I just saw an ad for something called Superjail on adult swim and it scared the sh*t out of me...
Have you guys ever seen an anime where you could clearly tell its writers/animators did their work while high?
[/quote]

Not an Anime, but I'm fairly sure that ZUN (Touhou creator) drinks a lot of beer and is often drunk when he does new games.=O

[quote name='Cinnamon Star' timestamp='1345973852' post='6013134']
Now get your act together, all of you, or this is gone for Games.:/
[/quote]

Might as well make C&O a sub-forum in Games, cause based on how much you've bashed most of it for spam, it's bound to happen anyways.

[quote name='Fusion X. Denver' timestamp='1345958258' post='6013078']
I just saw an ad for something called Superjail on adult swim and it scared the sh*t out of me...
Have you guys ever seen an anime where you could clearly tell its writers/animators did their work while high?
[/quote]

Hahaha, Superjail. So crazy.

Well, I can't think of an anime at the moment, but stuff like Adventure Time and all that fit the the bill.

[quote name='Thar Ablaze' timestamp='1346036084' post='6013715']
I tried watching Superjail once. Wasn't very interesting.
Still ain't as trippy as the Teletubbies, though.
[/quote]

I agree. It's so crazy, that you kind of expect it to make no sense, and lose interest.

And I also agree on your second point.

[quote name='iKira' timestamp='1345927316' post='6012774']
[/quote]

Yeah I saw it in another post and it hadn't been reported so my lack of judgement was . . . well, lacking. I didn't think Opal would temp ban me over it, at most get a warning and what not but I guess I was wrong.[color=#ffffff] though to be honest my not having internet has lead me to not even noticing if I hadn't read the posts so . . . lol[/color]
So the topic is . . . something called 'Superjail'? Yeah never even heard of it, though again I'll repeat I'm getting all of the Gurren Laggen series today from a friend,

Hahaha. Yeah, lack of judgement has gotten many people I trouble.
As for super jail, I don't need to see it. Here's the plot:
Superman arrests Doctor Octopuss, who gets thrown into a jail for supervillains. Doc Oc becomes the leader of an in-jail gang comprised of Doctor Doom, Kingpin, Lex Luthor, and Plankton. One is the guards find out about this, and shoots Doc Oc, and feeds the ret of them poisoned spaghetti. Then plankton figures out the Krabby Patty formula and takes over the world.
That's a plot summary for super jail.

[quote name='Nmbr101:DonovynMikaraGerra' timestamp='1346182571' post='6014772']
Hahaha. Yeah, lack of judgement has gotten many people I trouble.
As for super jail, I don't need to see it. Here's the plot:
Superman arrests Doctor Octopuss, who gets thrown into a jail for supervillains. Doc Oc becomes the leader of an in-jail gang comprised of Doctor Doom, Kingpin, Lex Luthor, and Plankton. One is the guards find out about this, and shoots Doc Oc, and feeds the ret of them poisoned spaghetti. Then plankton figures out the Krabby Patty formula and takes over the world.
That's a plot summary for super jail.
[/quote]
So......

copyright is dead now?

[quote name='iKira' timestamp='1346182800' post='6014776']
So......

copyright is dead now?
[/quote]

Dude it's always been dead. Everything has been done before in some way so the only thing anyone can do is make a variation off of it.

[quote name='Yuzuru Otonashi' timestamp='1346182864' post='6014778']
He's just giving a summary of what it might have been.

It's basically a disturbing acid trip set in a jail run by Willy Wonka's demented brother.
[/quote]

Yeah even without this I did not have a single interest in making the attempt to watch through it. Or read. I don't actually know if it was written as a web comic or made as a movie/video.

[quote name='Jake the Sage' timestamp='1346262237' post='6015411']
Yeah even without this I did not have a single interest in making the attempt to watch through it. Or read. I don't actually know if it was written as a web comic or made as a movie/video.
[/quote]

It's a show on Adult Swim.

Archived