~¤The Chibi Knights: Reborn¤~

DL 

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='iKira' timestamp='1344373393' post='6000342']
Did you get killed at paintballing or were you the solid Snake of your team?

And how is KH3D?
[/quote]

Oh lord, I'm terrible at paintballing. Still a blast though.
And even if you're bad, you adapt pretty quickly. It's all about advancing into enemy territory and trying to catch them off-guard.

I've only played the tutorial parts so far, but I'll let you know. I'm sure it's amazing.
[quote name='Donovyn Mikara Gerra' timestamp='1344374152' post='6000355']
You might could help by making something happen around here. But, yeah, I mean irl. Though, your new polar bear theme makes me laugh. I like P.B.
[/quote]

I dunno, I'm starting to fade away from the community. I'm only around in a few clubs, any random General thread and some statuses, but the latter 2 are thinning out, so...I dunno.
I'll be honest though, I don't want to do the YMB again. And then Lunar's got the YCM Awards going soon.
Nothing else for me to do .3.

And thanks, Polar Bear Cafe's an...interesting anime, to say the least.
Kinda kiddy though.

[quote name='Fusion X. Denver' timestamp='1344375955' post='6000374']
Oh lord, I'm terrible at paintballing. Still a blast though.
And even if you're bad, you adapt pretty quickly. It's all about advancing into enemy territory and trying to catch them off-guard.

I've only played the tutorial parts so far, but I'll let you know. I'm sure it's amazing.
[/quote]

Wow I'm kind of surprised that you aren't good a t paintball. When I played paintball for the first time we actually dominated against every team we went against; before anyone had military training.

But now that both of my make cousins and my brother have actual military training I can only hope to sneak around like Solid Snake and disappear while still wearing a white shirt. True story . . . I actually did that . . .

[color=#ee82ee]He actually did. It was weird[/color]

[quote name='Jake the Sage' timestamp='1344386511' post='6000605']
Wow I'm kind of surprised that you aren't good a t paintball. When I played paintball for the first time we actually dominated against every team we went against; before anyone had military training.

But now that both of my make cousins and my brother have actual military training I can only hope to sneak around like Solid Snake and disappear while still wearing a white shirt. True story . . . I actually did that . . .

[color=#ee82ee]He actually did. It was weird[/color]
[/quote]

Thing is, I'm not athletic.
At all.
I do have a good sense of balance, but that's all I've got going for me. I'm worse than useless in games involving a ball.

The key to winning in paintball is your teammates playing smart: keep cover and slowly but surely advance into enemy territory. Our team dominated a few times because we were able to push the enemies back to their wall. But then some of our guys left and we got creamed.

[quote name='Jake the Sage' timestamp='1344397152' post='6000762']
I work outside in the hot sun
[/quote]

[s]You mow lawns?[/s]
[quote name='Donovyn Mikara Gerra' timestamp='1344399460' post='6000794']
I is a Soldier. I be is trained killer. And athletic.
[/quote]

Yeah yeah, you soldiers and your training...
[quote name='iKira' timestamp='1344454357' post='6001308']
Most of the time in paintball I'm either the guy in charge or I'm absolutely useless xD

Mainly because the paintball rifles have such bullet drop that I might as well get professional long distance sniper training before I'm going to be able to fire those things accurately
[/quote]

I was pretty useless...not surprised you could take the lead.
It's not that hard to hit someone though, unless you're versing each other in the woods.
Get one with a laser scope, it's friggin epic and it'll improve your aim.
[quote name='Thar Ablaze' timestamp='1344478397' post='6001571']
Shooting is for chumps. I prefer a hidden blade to the back of the heart.
[/quote]

Friend did that to me. It stung...really bad.

I've been wanting to work for my uncle's landscaping business, just to see him for often.
Then possibly after I get a degree in Mechanical, I can go work for my other uncle on the sandstone-crushing plant he's building.

[quote name='iKira' timestamp='1344535428' post='6002096']
YOU GOT STABBED IN THE BACK BY A FRIEND IN THE HEART AND ALL YOU CAN SAY IS THAT IT [i]STUNG[/i]?

ARE YOU A BADASS OR ARE YOU JUST STUPID?
[/quote]

Eh...I would have killed him if it were earlier in the school year, but as things were, I got over it quickly.
Still pissed at him though.
[quote name='Donovyn Mikara Gerra' timestamp='1344536117' post='6002108']
Well, he does tend to forget when his pants are on fire. While they're still burning.
[/quote]

Yeah, wish I had a high intellect...like Remo's.
OWAIT.
[quote name='Jake the Sage' timestamp='1344564306' post='6002625']
Oh, look who's a comedian . . .

I work tending the areas so yes my job does indeed involve mowing >>
[/quote]

I got that right?
[s]That is hysterical.[/s]
Hope they're paying you well; you could get heat stroke out there.
[quote name='Thar Ablaze' timestamp='1344567802' post='6002687']
I've been wanting to work for my uncle's landscaping business, just to see him for often.
Then possibly after I get a degree in Mechanical, I can go work for my other uncle on the sandstone-crushing plant he's building.
[/quote]

That'd be cool. My dad apparently has an internship hooked up for me at CBS (his friend's big there) if I want.

Honestly, you need to know people if you want to get a job anywhere.

[quote name='Thar Thar Binks' timestamp='1344576642' post='6002807']
Yeah, I plan on going into my second year full time, which might really affect my hours at work.
Still waiting for my bi-yearly raise <.<
[/quote]

I'd think school>work, but I don't know your living/financial situation, so I'll just say I hope it works out man.
Where do you work?
[quote name='Donald Mickey Goofy' timestamp='1344607191' post='6002934']
You kids and your college. ¡¿HOW IN THE FRIGGIN WORLD DID YOU MANAGE THAT!?
[/quote]

As long as you don't do something stupid [s]and get caught[/s] during high school and you're not a dumbass, it's not too hard.
Unless you can't afford tuition, which actually happened to two guys from my job. I think that sucks balls, but it can't be helped with the state our economy's in.

But you're in the army, aren't you? You don't have to worry about that.

Archived