~¤The Chibi Knights: Reborn¤~

DL 

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Jake the Sage' timestamp='1343594639' post='5992066']
Wait Deadpool is getting his own video game?
I knew they were talking about him getting his own movie, not based on the horrible rendition they did in 'Wolverine: Origins', but not a video game (Oo)
[/quote]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqORbzbEfoM
FEEL SO GOOD

[quote name='Jake the Sage' timestamp='1343594639' post='5992066']
Wait Deadpool is getting his own video game?
I knew they were talking about him getting his own movie, not based on the horrible rendition they did in 'Wolverine: Origins', but not a video game (Oo)
[/quote]

Name one movie that didn't get a video game or McDonald's toys before it was even released.

[quote name='Fusion X. Denver' timestamp='1343594984' post='5992072']
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqORbzbEfoM[/media]
FEEL SO GOOD
[/quote]

I have no words so the image bellow will have to do . . .

[IMG]http://i833.photobucket.com/albums/zz255/Jake-the-Sage/Forum%20Usage/VinceExplode.gif[/IMG]

[quote name='Donovyn Mikara Gerra' timestamp='1343595885' post='5992091']
Name one movie that didn't get a video game or McDonald's toys before it was even released.
[/quote]

Titanic, Get The Gringo, Me, Myself and Irine, Dogma . . .

Can I stop now?

[quote name='Jake the Sage' timestamp='1343595993' post='5992092']
I have no words so the image bellow will have to do . . .
[IMG]http://i833.photobucket.com/albums/zz255/Jake-the-Sage/Forum%20Usage/VinceExplode.gif[/IMG]
Titanic, Get The Gringo, Me, Myself and Irine, Dogma . . .
Can I stop now?
[/quote]

Your point has been rendered invalid due to the fact I asked for one, and you named four.

[quote name='iRemo' timestamp='1343597637' post='5992130']
Oh
I thought you would be mad or something what with him being anti-spidey and whatnot
[/quote]

So's J. Jonah Jameson, but do I hate him for his constant slandering?
No, I find him hilarious.
[quote name='Jake the Sage' timestamp='1343598830' post='5992143']
Deadpool isn't anti-spidey. In fact him and Spiderman have teamed up before, though the latter really wasn't wanting too
[/quote]

Just read that issue a little while ago, pretty lulzy experience. And honestly, I think Deadpool could become a lot more mainstream if they give him a movie and do it right.

[quote name='iRemo' timestamp='1343599114' post='5992149']
Oh
I was under the impression that he didn't like spiderman at all
oh well
[/quote]

I sense your day was ruined.
WELL HA
THAT'S WHATCHA GET FOR TRYING TO RAG[s]NAROK[/s] ON MY NERVES.

I hope Zombie Deadpool gets a cameo in the game. It's fun seeing him talk to a zombified AU head of himself.

He doesn't have to do too much.

Club Pikachu could possibly pass, because Pikachu is, to my knowledge, fair use. It made a cameo in TTGL, for one, among other things. It's a large part of pop culture, so it's generally less YOU WILL PAY ME FOR MY NAME.

Chibi Knights... Why would this have to change? People would either get it or think he made it up.

R.P.820 has to change?

Absolute Powerforce is debatable, considering it WAS the name of a pack, but that's it, in English.

FTK is obviously fine.

Organization XIII could become XIV for gits and shiggles because there were technically 14 members in the canon Organization XIII.

Did I miss a club?

EDIT: Forgot about the flash game, Chibi Knights. You got that.

I thought I made a reply to DMG's post in here, but it never showed...weird.
All I said was "How could you hate on Mickey Mouse, ya foo" or something like that.

But I think the only thing I have to do is rename Akatsuki. I'm merging Club Pikachu and Powerforce for the remake, I may/may not give them a new name, depending on counsel from a publisher.

As for the Orgy, I dunno what I'm doing since I might change things around with how Mods and the police force are used in the city.

Actually, FTK is the one thing I'm going to have trouble explaining. Fake Type Knights made sense for us given our familiarity with its context, but I'm trying to think of why an IRL organization would call themselves that.

Archived