~¤The Chibi Knights: Reborn¤~

DL 

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thought about that Fusion, but so far none of them seem to have that "vibe" I am looking for. I want something powerful that has a "punch" to it the moment you hear it and read what happens.

And I cannot say if it is a JDEF member who dies or if this idea will even make it into the story. Better to have it and not need it then need it and not have it, right?

[quote name='Jake the Sage' timestamp='1339734623' post='5957187']
Thought about that Fusion, but so far none of them seem to have that "vibe" I am looking for. I want something powerful that has a "punch" to it the moment you hear it and read what happens.

And I cannot say if it is a JDEF member who dies or if this idea will even make it into the story. Better to have it and not need it then need it and not have it, right?
[/quote]

Hrm
Jake, do you have any idea what you're doing?
[quote name='~Hayate Ayasaki~' timestamp='1339767206' post='5957274']
WTF is a JDEF?

And sad OST is easy to find

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzkrxAjsPpc[/media]
[/quote]

Short for Jake's DEF, the thing he's been working on.
And that OST does sound pretty sad.

Oh, 'Eden of the East' is indeed a very good anime movie. ([sup].[/sup]_[sup].[/sup]) (._.)

Also I can't believe it took me so long to actually watch DBZ Abridged, mainly because I had attempted to watch Yugioh Abridged and couldn't get into it. So I had, dumbly, assumed anything abridged was horrible. But DBZ Abridged is indeed f*cking hilarious on a constant basis

Makes you wonder how long they take to actually come up with the jokes and make it?

On a side note, Mr. Popo is F*CKING scary!

@Jake
Look, when I take orders from someone, you know he's for real.

@Fusion
Woah woah woah, backtrack a bit.

YOU LISTENED TO REMO?

Also the guy who does Krillin for DBZ abridged is doing the voice for a KHR abridged series. (cba to remember his name).

[quote name='Jake the Sage' timestamp='1340148095' post='5959455']
Oh, 'Eden of the East' is indeed a very good anime movie. ([sup].[/sup]_[sup].[/sup]) (._.)

Also I can't believe it took me so long to actually watch DBZ Abridged, mainly because I had attempted to watch Yugioh Abridged and couldn't get into it. So I had, dumbly, assumed anything abridged was horrible. But DBZ Abridged is indeed f*cking hilarious on a constant basis

Makes you wonder how long they take to actually come up with the jokes and make it?

On a side note, Mr. Popo is F*CKING scary!
[/quote]

You mean anime?
Though it does have 2 movies, guess I've got more good stuff to look forward to.

And bro, YGOTAS is pretty funny too; it's the old stuff that's only meh-funny until you get to the later episodes where it's HAHA-funny like DBZA is.
And they seem to have adopted a monthly release schedule, though I don't think we'll be waiting that long for the other parts of 30.
[quote name='KingBUSCUS' timestamp='1340149623' post='5959474']
YOU LISTENED TO REMO?

Also the guy who does Krillin for DBZ abridged is doing the voice for a KHR abridged series. (cba to remember his name).
[/quote]

I needed a new anime.
He said Eden.
It was on my to-do list anyways.
It was short.
I went for it.

Lanipator voiced a Reborn Abridged? I can't find it.

[quote name='Fusion X. Denver' timestamp='1340150385' post='5959479']
You mean anime?
Though it does have 2 movies, guess I've got more good stuff to look forward to.

And bro, YGOTAS is pretty funny too; it's the old stuff that's only meh-funny until you get to the later episodes where it's HAHA-funny like DBZA is.
And they seem to have adopted a monthly release schedule, though I don't think we'll be waiting that long for the other parts of 30.
[/quote]

I have watched the two movies. I didn't know there was an anime of it (oo) Also if you're looking for some pretty good anime you should check out 'Karas' since it was pretty interesting.

I know YGOTAS gets funny eventually, but I just can't seem to spend time looking for the actual episode where it [i]does[/i] become funny. Though I am hoping DBZA will release part 2 in less than a month. I can't even wait a week for the new LOK episode, much less a month for DBZA (T_T)

[quote name='KingBUSCUS' timestamp='1340150796' post='5959484']
Look in the Vongola thread. Newest page. Lani is Tsuna.

BEST. VOICE. CAST. EVER.
[/quote]

Didn't see anything...
[quote name='Jake the Sage' timestamp='1340151044' post='5959489']
I have watched the two movies. I didn't know there was an anime of it (oo) Also if you're looking for some pretty good anime you should check out 'Karas' since it was pretty interesting.
[b]Eh, sounds okay, but it's nothing I'm rushing to see. Maybe if I hear more of it.[/b]
I know YGOTAS gets funny eventually, but I just can't seem to spend time looking for the actual episode where it [i]does[/i] become funny. Though I am hoping DBZA will release part 2 in less than a month. I can't even wait a week for the new LOK episode, much less a month for DBZA (T_T)
[b]Watch from...21. Whichever one had them go in the video game.[/b]
[/quote]
[quote name='Donovyn Mikara Gerra' timestamp='1340155130' post='5959527']
Okay, so yesterday, I watched this movie called [i]Paprika[/i]. It's very odd.
[/quote]

It's on my to-do list, actually. It seems a lot like Inception.
[quote name='KingBUSCUS' timestamp='1340155431' post='5959530']
Okay today no one gives a flip.

Now best topic: Turtle pirates.
[/quote]

There's such a thing?

@Fusion
it was the latest when I posted that.

Just youtube KHR abridged. BTW or something at the front.

Also, you've never heard of the shellshocked? 220 pirate turtles who've plundered more than Bill Gates, Henry Morgan, Jack Sparrow, and Walt Disney combined?

You sir, shame me.

[quote name='KingBUSCUS' timestamp='1340155431' post='5959530']
Now best topic: Turtle pirates.
[/quote]

I feel like Arm doing this...
[img]http://www.directbears.co.uk/images/Shelly_Pirate_Teddy-Bear_Direct_bears_86291.jpg[/img]
[img]http://farm5.staticflickr.com/4071/4662057071_e3542154f5_z.jpg[/img]

I dunno nothin' about no KHR Abridged and nor am I interested.
F*cking another series I have to catch up to be in the know. No thanks. :/

Although, seeing Tank as a pirate would be interesting. :o

Nah, I haven't.
Also, part 2 came out today 0__0

And Jake, I finished the 2nd movie this morning; the movies actually do work as stand-alones, but I recommend you watch the anime. It takes place right before the first movie and helps explain a lot.
Overall, Eden's somewhere in my Top 10 Animes. Thanks for the suggestion, Remo.

Archived