Well, from my brief reading

Mugi (Creator I guess? He claimed her)
Ritsu (... Ecchi is the only one left)
Asusa (DL. Clearly.)
Mio (Mine)
Yui (Clearly Fuse)

And keep your hands off, cradle robber >>
[/quote]
Am I robbing the cradle? Or is she robbing the grave?

[quote name='Donovyn Mikara Gerra' timestamp='1338187760' post='5948125']
Am I robbing the cradle? Or is she robbing the grave?
[/quote]
Given the fact this isn't a first, I could [i]technically[/i] ban you for this. Permanently.

Instead, I'm gonna say stop the lolicon.

[quote name='Yuzuru Otonashi' timestamp='1338187971' post='5948127']
Given the fact this isn't a first, I could [i]technically[/i] ban you for this. Permanently.

[/quote]I fail to see any sexual connotation, but perhaps your perverse mind has formulated a devious ploy within DMG's post that can cause the end of humanity as we know it.

Oh and I would definitely be the leader-type, because Fuse is too shy, and I'm charismatic :3

And I'd handle the situation best cuz I know how to get girls cheering at my singing

/done it before :3

Hmmm... Name changes can be so confusing at times.
Of course, the easiest way to figure out who's who is to look at the name change history, but what fun is that? How they react to certain comments can be just as reliable, and much more entertaining.
Yuzuru=Noir
Buscus=Creator
Or am I mistaken?

[quote name='Donovyn Mikara Gerra' timestamp='1338211771' post='5948197']
Hmmm... Name changes can be so confusing at times.
Of course, the easiest way to figure out who's who is to look at the name change history, but what fun is that? How they react to certain comments can be just as reliable, and much more entertaining.
Yuzuru=Noir
Buscus=Creator
Or am I mistaken?
[/quote]
You are very correct DMG

:3

It wasnt that hard to figure out, admittedly

[quote name='Yuzuru Otonashi' timestamp='1338187971' post='5948127']

[/quote]

Dude, seriously? That was just a joke, people dick around like that on statuses all the time and everyone knows no one's serious.

Though Black has a point DMG, lolicons are endangered around here. Crab perma-banned J-Max and other people for being open about that stuff, so just be careful what you say around here.

[quote name='~Hayate Ayasaki~' timestamp='1338211719' post='5948196']
I fail to see any sexual connotation, but perhaps your perverse mind has formulated a devious ploy within DMG's post that can cause the end of humanity as we know it.

Oh and I would definitely be the leader-type, because Fuse is too shy, and I'm charismatic :3
[b]WHOA WHOA WHOA. DL, LEMME 'SPLAIN YOU SOMETHING. CHARISMA IS MY [i]MANTRA.[/i] THE ONLY WAY TO SUCEED IS TO HAVE AN IRON WILL AND A STEEL SOUL. IF YOU'VE EVER SEEN FATE/ZERO, YOU'D KNOW THA-[/b]
And I'd handle the situation best cuz I know how to get girls cheering at my singing
[b]Wait, this was for singing?[/b]

[b]Carry On[/b]
[/quote]

@DL
I finally found the first truly EPIC RAP BATTLE OF YCM. Courtesy of Crimson Thar!

[color=#ffd700][size=4][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Alright, get ready Creator![/font]

[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]It's time for the show, so I'll try and have a go[/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Poppin' rhymes like Allen Poe, gonna climb this mofo[/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]My oh my, I'm blastin' off, before you can even cough[/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Flippin' coins, callin' tails cause the head's not enough[/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Get real, mothaf*cka, I ain't gonna break a sweat[/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Cause I got the big truckas giving me their private jet[/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I be taking off as fast as a sonic rainboom[/font][/size][/color]

[color=#ffd700][size=4][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]B*tches think I'm so fly, cause their pu**ies, I consume[/font][/size][/color]

[color=#ff0000][size=4][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Woah there b*tch[/font][/size][/color]
[color=#ff0000][size=4][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I'm gonna have to ask you to stop this[/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]rappers like you, I eat for breakfast[/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]So step into the kitchen and work the fryer[/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]if you can't handle the heat, watch out for the fire[/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]your getting beat so bad, things are looking dire[/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Now really man[/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]you shouldn't gamble[/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]because lady luck's mine and I'll leave you in shambles.[/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I know I asked you to rap against me[/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]but sad to say, I expected more[/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]at this rate Thar[/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]the only Crimson you'll see[/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]is on your shirt after I beat ye[/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]now don't you wish you could be me?[/font][/size][/color]

[color=#ffd700][size=4][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Comeback is lame, but this ain't close to game[/font][/size][/color]
[color=#ffd700][size=4][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]By the way, that fryer job is what you're about to claim[/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]With the mic in our hands, and the voice of the fans[/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I will make you eat my own sh*t sold in these tin cans[/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]B*tch, you may have an ego the size of a rhino[/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]But if I must be honest, you're like an albino[/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]The rhymes that you portray are as pale as f*ck[/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]So get back to balloons, where you blow more then you suck[/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Now make me a sandwich, with sh*tloads of meat[/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Cause I will not let you f*ck up my fat beat[/font][/size][/color]

[color=#ff0000][size=4][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I'll have you know albinos are pretty cool[/font][/size][/color]
[color=#ff0000][size=4][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Much better than some courtyard drool[/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]the only thing I'll be blowing is your mind[/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]straight from Texas to shanghai[/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]the only s*** tins I be sellin is my s*** on platinum blu-ray[/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]you best make way[/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]cuz I'm bringing the stampede[/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I've got as many rhymes as the legs on a centipede[/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I knew you were hungry[/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I mean after all, I'll be making money[/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]some step up, sit down, enjoy the meal[/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]all you have to do is make a deal[/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]sell me your soul[/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]and stop being a tool[/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]now excuse me while I play pool[/font][/size][/color]

[size=4][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Like a boss.[/font][/size]

@Thar
Yeah yellow, couldn't think of another color.

As for your question, it is the first official EPIC RAP BATTLE OF YCM.

But DL's vs Remo was the first one, which sparked the idea of the ERBYCM.

Then I got to writing raps, and Fusion.

Then Fusion vs DL vs I happened.

DL and I recorded our parts.

Fusion refuses to.

Now we are here.

/historylesson

*sits cross legged in a desk*
...whoa, how'd I end up in this desk? *chops with a flaming axe*
[color=#FFFFFF]...You still carry about that stupid axe, Thar? What a chump.[/color]
That's an interesting story. So I guess we're revolutionizing it?
[color=#FFFFFF]The only thing we're revolutionizing is your existence.[/color]
Sweet.
[color=#FFFFFF]*sigh* You didn't even wait for an answer, douchebag. <.<[/color]

Name some good anime/TV shows that aren't really actiony, more sweet and the like, to watch with Caeda this summer? Think Angel Beats and funny stuff.

It can be a little actiony (See: Angel Beats), but... yeah.

[quote name='Yuzuru Otonashi' timestamp='1338435039' post='5949649']
Name some good anime/TV shows that aren't really actiony, more sweet and the like, to watch with Caeda this summer? Think Angel Beats and funny stuff.

It can be a little actiony (See: Angel Beats), but... yeah.
[/quote]
Clannad, Kanon, Toradora

S'all I got for now

Clannad and Kanon are also sad, but are really sweet, and funny.

Toradora is mainly funny, but it gets sweet <3

[quote name='KingBUSCUS' timestamp='1338436009' post='5949663']
@Black
Replace action with comedy and you'll find How I met Your Mother a good watch.

Clannad After Story
Ummm...I'll think over this.
[/quote]all of Clannad is good, really

Just, Clannad first season is more of a comedy, then an emotional rollercoaster

Clannad After Story is just pure brilliance.

Archived