~¤The Chibi Knights: Reborn¤~

DL 

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Kanade Otonashi' timestamp='1337893993' post='5946261']
...Black doesn't have any aspiration for world domination, you're just a really bad people person Jake. :/

They're pretty much polar opposites.
[/quote]

I'm not a bad people person (o_o)

In fact I'm quite friendly despite saying things that'd get most people angry; it is just because I believe most things are a joke, though some are in bad taste which I'll admit and apologize for.

[quote name='Yuzuru Otonashi' timestamp='1337894074' post='5946262']
... Dude, we're nearly polar opposites in every way ._.

Only similarities are tastes and a few other things.
[/quote]

I know, just don't really see how close you two are besides that fact (^^)

But if you say so I'm not going to argue.

I wonder how far Fusion HAS gotten in rewriting "Trio of DEF"? (´‐公‐`)[size=1][sup]Hmmm....[/sup][/size]

[quote name='KingBUSCUS' timestamp='1337896377' post='5946284']
And taste in women, because dammit Caeda if I knew you IRL I'd so hook up with you.

/thisisawkward
[/quote]

aaaaaawkwwwaaaaaaard

[quote name='Jake the Sage' timestamp='1337897080' post='5946292']
Okay what are your favorite animes?

And Caeda is nice, despite her complete and total hate for me for reasons I cannot conceive. Just kidding Caeda don't kill me (XD)
[/quote]

Angel Beats. That's it.

I don't HATE you is the scary part. :3

I just really, really, really, really, think you don't think things through at all and it makes me dislike you. :3

The only two members I hate here are rag, which most of you saw how that went i think, and shooting star dragon if any of you know him, i don't remember his current name >>

@Caeda
[IMG]http://i833.photobucket.com/albums/zz255/Jake-the-Sage/Forum%20Usage/Onion%20Head/334c1c34.gif[/IMG]

@Black
Indeed, although I may try it once, just to see if I can.

Of course, me not having that sort of power would explain my abilities with Electronics.

[quote name='Yuzuru Otonashi' timestamp='1337898495' post='5946305']
And FMA:B, which Jake just ironically mentioned =o
[/quote]

Again, I am reading it. Already at the part where Ling has become a Homunculus.

[quote name='KingBUSCUS' timestamp='1337898973' post='5946311']
I was hoping he would find that implied by my knowledge of Alchemy.
[/quote]

I figured you knew something about FMA because of the knowledge you spewed out about it at the Hotel. Though I STILL think it can be combined with basic magic on some level . . .

[quote name='Yuzuru Otonashi' timestamp='1337899388' post='5946313']
I actually enjoy learning about Alchemy, too xD

It's a very interesting concept... And it's possible IRL now, just... Too much effort, not enough pay off x-x
[/quote]

See above (^^)

[quote name='Kanade Otonashi' timestamp='1337899481' post='5946314']
I don't HATE you is the scary part. :3

I just really, really, really, really, think you don't think things through at all and it makes me dislike you. :3

The only two members I hate here are rag, which most of you saw how that went i think, and shooting star dragon if any of you know him, i don't remember his current name >>
[/quote]

I remember SSD, he was a troll but only because he was ignorant of his flaws.

And no I don't think some things through to be honest (^^);

Which is why if you see me do something that can be considered offensive, and I'm not doing it on purpose, then assume I didn't think it all the way through.

@Jake
Next time, think before you act then.

It's called common sense, because the first time is ignorance, repeated offenses or knowing your doing wrong makes it stupidity.

Surely you aren't stupid?

Also Anime > Manga imo for the FMA:B series.

Dude congratulations on graduating!

And there were many attempts to convert things into gold via alchemy back in the middle ages, but any "successful" transmutations was nothing more than con men tricking the populace who was in desperate need of money.

To this day I do not believe there is any proven case of real alchemy being used. Though now with technology we can, theoretically, do transmutation. All of that is a just a fancy way of saying, yes we might be able to change the atomic structure of something into something else. i.e. Coal -> Gold or Water -> Oil

Deviant Art.

Got one for El Too.

[spoiler=El][img]http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/075/c/5/dirk_strider_chibi_by_xxjaninexx-d4sxy0u.gif[/img][/spoiler]

This is what I find when I'm bored.

[spoiler=Non-Chibi RL Creator (Replace Green with Blue eyes)][img]http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2012/001/b/e/jake_english_by_midnightzone-d4l0g9e.png[/img][/spoiler]

Yes, despite my affinity for Anime, I would use a Gun before anything else.

Archived