~¤The Chibi Knights: Reborn¤~

DL 

Yup.

Now I got to ask. What the f*ck DC?!

Marvel has gotten pretty much all of their heroes out of the way, but what about YOU DC?!

Seriously, Batman, Superman and Green Lantern. Pretty much the only people that have been finished.

Marvel Movies:
X-Men 1-3
X-Men: Wolverine
Fantastic 4
Fantastic 4: Rise of the Silver Surfer
Spider-Man 1-3
Ultimate Spider-Man
Ghost Rider 1-2
Electika
Daredevil
Thor
Iron Man 1-2
Captain America
The Incredibly Hulk
The Hulk

Am I missing ANYONE?!

DC:
Batman 1-3
Superman Returns
Green Lantern
Hellboy 1-2
V For Vendetta

. . .

Seriously DC . . . WTF?!

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Black
Solution: Diplomatic bandit hunters.

Politely offer to let them go if they return the stuff.

If they refuse beat the snot out of them and arrest them.

Also, you can take literally any path, you could be a bandit if you wanted to. Just please hurry and make a post, I don't want you guys to lag behind the rest of the gang.

[quote name='Jake the Sage' timestamp='1336350848' post='5934015']
Yup.

Now I got to ask. What the f*ck DC?!

Marvel has gotten pretty much all of their heroes out of the way, but what about YOU DC?!
[/quote]

Hellboy's actually from Dark Horse comics, not DC.
But yeah, I see your point.
Thing is, I don't really give a damn about DC aside from Batman and kinda Superman.

But I'm betting Flash and Wonder Woman at the least could get their own movies.

I would gander a guess that he is RPing as himself.

My question to you is, where is your post?

Also, I just realized how hard it is going to be to make this RP last. Mostly because I'm running short on time to manage it.

I need to manage more time.

[quote name='Hideki Hinata' timestamp='1336434538' post='5934647']
I would gander a guess that he is RPing as himself.

My question to you is, where is your post?

Also, I just realized how hard it is going to be to make this RP last. Mostly because I'm running short on time to manage it.

I need to manage more time.
[/quote]
I posted an hour ago =/

And RPing as yourself isn't an excuse for 1st Person.

Creator, that's the most retarded argument I have ever heard. The point of an RP is to CO-WRITE a story while having fun. There's no "main".

How the hell does "I" fit into a story? Not my fault Jake's being Jake as usual and acting like the big man on campus.

Personally, I prefer writing in the first person, just because I prefer to [i]BE[/i] my characters rather than just [i]CONTROL[/i] them.

Anyway, Creator, I know you're busy, but when you get the chance, I edited my app again for you to look at.

So yeah, now that I'm done with school for the summer, I have more free time, with work being the only obstacle (might be writing a WWE Fic involving YCMembers. Depends on the publicity.)

Yeah okay Black I am so trying to be the "big man on campus" with this Role Play.

Do you seriously hear yourself "saying" that? I wrote in first person. Big deal . . .

But you know what? Since we're friends I'll change it so I'm speaking in-

[img]http://i833.photobucket.com/albums/zz255/Jake-the-Sage/Forum%20Usage/spidermans-fucks_o_148951.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Jake the Sage' timestamp='1336442237' post='5934760']
Yeah okay Black I am so trying to be the "big man on campus" with this Role Play.

Do you seriously hear yourself "saying" that? I wrote in first person. Big deal . . .

But you know what? Since we're friends I'll change it so I'm speaking in-

[img]http://i833.photobucket.com/albums/zz255/Jake-the-Sage/Forum%20Usage/spidermans-fucks_o_148951.jpg[/img]
[/quote]
Oh, that's right. You were always an idiot, why would logic change that now?

Wow Black, really?

Really?

The least you could do is admit that was kind of funny. Instead of being a dick about it.

In all seriousness, I am not trying to be the big man or even garner any attention at all in this role play. I wrote in first person because that is the way I am used to it. If I wanted too I could write in third person, but I don't feel like it since I am writing for myself as a Pokemon.

If it was someone else then, yeah sure, I'd write them as third person.

Deal with it.

Archived