~¤The Chibi Knights: Reborn¤~

DL 

@Jake: What Fusion said. Wi-Fi events didn't exist back they were popular. The same concept goes for Entei, Raikou, and Suicune.

@Jake: What Fusion said. Wi-Fi events didn't exist back they were popular. The same concept goes for Entei, Raikou, and Suicune.

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Crimson Thar' timestamp='1336024398' post='5931535']
Back when I had Diamond, I got mine from a friend who got it using the "walk through anything" cheat. Does that count?
[/quote]
Yes, because that's the same Darkrai that you'd unlock after downloading the key to that locked building in the town with the ship. It's a bed and breakfast thing that unlocks the Darkrai event.

He needs to come in for another movie with Ash and co.
And reunite Ash with all his previous companions for the movie.
And have near-deaths and epic clashes for the movie.
And find the true identity of Ash's dad in the movie.
And have Gary Motherf*cking Oak come in for an awesome deus ex machina for the movie.
They really need to make this movie.

Oh God Fusion you mentioned Gary Oaks . . . so now I got to post this:

[IMG]http://i833.photobucket.com/albums/zz255/Jake-the-Sage/Funny/Gary-mother-fing-Oak_o_121796.jpg[/IMG]

On the other hand, Darkrai is my favorite legendary with probably Mewtwo and Rayquaza coming in a close second then third

[quote name='Jake the Sage' timestamp='1336082364' post='5931966']
[img]http://i833.photobucket.com/albums/zz255/Jake-the-Sage/Funny/Gary-mother-fing-Oak_o_121796.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

Gawd, that's happened to be before. Like actually.

That comic was funny as hell.
[spoiler=By the way, some news]
I'm going to write another story.
A Naruto fic to be exact.
I know Creator wouldn't be interested, but I wanted to see if the rest of you were.
I've spent the past 3 days writing up the plot, characters, jutsus, etc. This isn't DEF where I thought up the idea and winged it each chapter; I actually know what I'm doing and what I want to tell.
It's cast is much more compact and well-thought out as well. I really like what I've got and developing them might be tricky, but I'm willing to take this challenge.
And additionally, I'm going to make chapters shorter because 1. It'll be easier to stick to a consistent schedule and 2. I imagine it'd be less of a chore for you guys to keep up with the story.
I don't think I'll start writing it until after school ends though, I need to get my final projects done without other stuff to worry about.[/spoiler]

So is it going to be with Naruto characters, or are you going to go DEF and have it be people who are playing as the characters.

Because, to be honest, unless it is a really good story (original or interesting, one or the other) I most likely wont read it.

Also, in case no one here knows, the Hotel has been moved to a link in my sig.

[quote name='Fusion X. Denver' timestamp='1336083045' post='5931977']
[spoiler=By the way, some news]
I'm going to write another story.
A Naruto fic to be exact.
I know Creator wouldn't be interested, but I wanted to see if the rest of you were.
I've spent the past 3 days writing up the plot, characters, jutsus, etc. This isn't DEF where I thought up the idea and winged it each chapter; I actually know what I'm doing and what I want to tell.
It's cast is much more compact and well-thought out as well. I really like what I've got and developing them might be tricky, but I'm willing to take this challenge.
And additionally, I'm going to make chapters shorter because 1. It'll be easier to stick to a consistent schedule and 2. I imagine it'd be less of a chore for you guys to keep up with the story.
I don't think I'll start writing it until after school ends though, I need to get my final projects done without other stuff to worry about.[/spoiler]
[/quote]

Sounds interesting. Any idea on the name?

Also, speaking of stories, has anyone considered reading NyanRage?

[quote name='Jake the Sage' timestamp='1336083675' post='5931983']
So is it going to be with Naruto characters, or are you going to go DEF and have it be people who are playing as the characters.

Because, to be honest, unless it is a really good story (original or interesting, one or the other) I most likely wont read it.

Also, in case no one here knows, the Hotel has been moved to a link in my sig.
[/quote]

Original characters, some [i]loosely[/i] based on people I know. Whereas I tried (keyword: tried) to make DEF characters alike to their IRL counterparts, they're just serving half a base here leaving me to take control with creative license.
And I think you of all people would love the story >.>
[quote name='Crimson Thar' timestamp='1336083809' post='5931984']
Sounds interesting. Any idea on the name?

Also, speaking of stories, has anyone considered reading NyanRage?
[/quote]

Naruto: Key Guide
It's set a really long time after the current Naruto though, its only direct relation is the title.

What's NyanRage about?

[quote name='Fusion X. Denver' timestamp='1336084632' post='5931995']
What's NyanRage about?
[/quote]

It's a story/world plotted around meme characters. Sounds lame, yes, but it's helping me write again.

[quote name='Jake the Sage' timestamp='1336084874' post='5932000']
Like I said Fusion, I'll give it a look but I am not promising anything.
[/quote]

Fair enough then.
[quote name='Crimson Thar' timestamp='1336085988' post='5932013']
It's a story/world plotted around meme characters. Sounds lame, yes, but it's helping me write again.
[/quote]

I'll check it out.

[quote name='Crimson Thar' timestamp='1336085988' post='5932013']
[/quote]

Like Fusion said, I'll check it out.

Honestly if done right I think yours might be the more interesting out of the two

[quote name='Jake the Sage' timestamp='1336093463' post='5932108']
Last and possibly FINAL chance to get a request in for something you really want too see!
[/quote]

Well, I suck at coming up with good plots, so I got nothing. lawl

*ponders*

...Oh gawd, all of a sudden I remember being a total class clown/bully in middle school.

I can still hear the thuds and crashes of the girl I tripped into a pile of desks... x/

Well
All you [i]really[/i] need to know is that ninja powers work by weaving handsigns and releasing chakra, the natural physical/mental energy in the body, in various forms like fire, water, lightning, etc. Chakra can also be used to stick to surfaces like ceilings or to walk on water.
And ninjas reside in villages that use the ninja to accomplish various missions tasked to them, ranging from rescuing a cat to assassinating a political target (though missions don't really play a part in this fic).

But it's whatever. I'm probably going to post this on other sites too, so only having like 2 readers here hopefully won't be that big a deal.

@Jake-Got nothing. Just knock us dead.
@Thar-Head's up mate, karma's a b*tch.

Archived