~¤The Chibi Knights: Reborn¤~

DL 

[quote name='Hideki Hinata' timestamp='1335822607' post='5929594']
POSTING OPENING TO RP FUSION&BLACK! WITH THIS I SHALL BEGIN THAT RP AND BEING WORK ON THE POKEMON ONE!
[/quote]

YOU HAVE TO MAKE THE POKEMON RP

BLACK AND I HAVE ALREADY STARTED WORKING ON OUR CHARACTERS.

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ALRIGHT, I'LL START WORKING ON IT WHEN I GET HOME TONIGHT!

JUST POSTED THE RP OPENING FOR MY RP WITH BLACK&FUSION!

(warning: All pokemon are their original selves and not humanoid unless I get a clear "WE WANT HUMANOID POKEMON" from everyone).

JUST SO YOU ALL KNOW THE LIMITATION THERE!

KEEP WORKING KANADE!

[quote name='Hideki Hinata' timestamp='1335823825' post='5929615']
ALRIGHT, I'LL START WORKING ON IT WHEN I GET HOME TONIGHT!

JUST POSTED THE RP OPENING FOR MY RP WITH BLACK&FUSION!

(warning: All pokemon are their original selves and not humanoid unless I get a clear "WE WANT HUMANOID POKEMON" from everyone).

JUST SO YOU ALL KNOW THE LIMITATION THERE!

KEEP WORKING KANADE!
[/quote]

AWESOME.

WELL, BLACK AND I FIGURED IT WASN'T ANTHRO POKEMON ANYWAY, SO I'M FINE EITHER WAY HONESTLY.

I HAVE IT ALL IN MY HEAD, SCREW WOOOOORDS

Sounds smexy.
Guess I'll start it then.

In other news...
This week is Golden Week. While everyone in Japan is chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool and all shootin' some b-ball outside of the school, we don't get new anime or manga for the week.
Meaning it's the perfect time to catch up on stuff you've had on the backburner. Are you guys doing any of that? My goal's to finish Paranoia Agent and at least make decent progress in [i]The Lost Symbol[/i].

[quote name='Fusion X. Denver' timestamp='1335841722' post='5929847']
Sounds smexy.
Guess I'll start it then.

In other news...
This week is Golden Week. While everyone in Japan is chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool and all shootin' some b-ball outside of the school, we don't get new anime or manga for the week.
Meaning it's the perfect time to catch up on stuff you've had on the backburner. Are you guys doing any of that? My goal's to finish Paranoia Agent and at least make decent progress in [i]The Lost Symbol[/i].
[/quote]
I'm still rereading 20th Century Boys

oh

oh

Might move onto Gakuen Alice after that

In fact Fuse

Add Gakuen Alice to your list of manga to read (check out the first chapter and you'll see why xD)

Did you read the summary?

Because I must say I was also surprised I read it

But I liked it.

It's well-made

Tho you might enjoy Gintama more

Popular opinion seems to be that it's a hilarious series

from what I remember, it is

Sorry to double post but...

[url="http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/282431-romance-of-the-three-regions/"]http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/282431-romance-of-the-three-regions/[/url]

I've posted the OOC for my Pokemon RP.

Quagsire is a decent Pokemon, imo. One of my favorites actually, mainly cause of the controversial Ground- and Water-type hybrid. Makes for only one weakness. Plus its one sturdy sonuvabitch, if I sayt so myself.

@Fusion: Ikr? It's badass.
So, not usre if anyone has looked at the Pokemon Wiki lately, but the background...could it be the legendaries for Gen 6?
If it is, I dread the idea of the rest of the Pokedex.
...Oh yeah, and I got a new keyboard for my PS3, so no more ninja'ng due to slow and tiring virtual keyboarding (though the low-profile characters are hard to not slip up.)

[quote name='Crimson Thar' timestamp='1336015054' post='5931454']
@Fusion: Ikr? It's badass.
So, not usre if anyone has looked at the Pokemon Wiki lately, but the background...could it be the legendaries for Gen 6?
If it is, I dread the idea of the rest of the Pokedex.
...Oh yeah, and I got a new keyboard for my PS3, so no more ninja'ng due to slow and tiring virtual keyboarding (though the low-profile characters are hard to not slip up.)
[/quote]
... those are both Kyurem forms from Black and White 2 .-.

This is like 2-3 months old news, minimum.

I was just pointing out the flaw in Thar's logic.

If those three are known as the "three legendary birds" then they should be captured by a special events. They are not. So what he said is wrong.

Same thing goes with "you can only capture one of them in the game" because as we all know you can only get ONE Eevee in the game; save for breeding.

Archived