[/quote]

Exactly why I shouldn't play it.
It'll take over my life.
[quote name='Yuzuru Otonashi' timestamp='1335729187' post='5928663']
I like FIRE =o
[/quote]

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTkEN_wB2A4[/media]
[quote name='Hideki Hinata' timestamp='1335729471' post='5928667']
...I wish I was good at animation right now.

I just had a thought of Nidoking Falcon Punching (with Fire Punch obv) a Dragonite.
[/quote]

Hey, this is the internet.
Probably been made already >.>

I'm working on devising a way to make this happen.

In other news, another awesome thing to see would be a Mecha Nidoking.

Oh (for those who were wondering)
Creator's Top 5 Favorite Pokemon:
1. Blastoise
2. Nidoking
3. Mewtwo
4. Dragonite
5. Charizard

[quote name='Kotomi Ichinose' timestamp='1335739599' post='5928808']
@Fusion; I would take Jigglypuff. The thing is freakin' deadly at level 90.
[/quote]

Even worse is facing it in Smash Bros.
Damn Rest...
[quote name='Yuzuru Otonashi' timestamp='1335740550' post='5928820']
Top 5 Pogeymanz

1. Chandelure
2. Litwick
3. Volcarona
4. Nidoking
5. Darkrai
[/quote]

Genwunner you ain't
[quote name='Hideki Hinata' timestamp='1335740746' post='5928823']
Maybe we could all become Nidoknights?
[/quote]

I am stunned they didn't do that pun.
They should've.

@Fusion
Follow me here:

Mew/Latias&Latios rule a vast pokemon empire. This empire is a much more peaceful version of Ancient Roman society.

The neighboring nation lead by the council of 3 (consisting of the 3 Birds, 3 Dogs, and 3 Lake Pokemon) is at odds with them. As the player pokemon (we all start as basic pokemon, no evolution starts) must either prevent, instigate, or attempt to stay out of it.

I could develop a more detailed story, but I'm booked working on my Original one (presenting the first Chapter either tomorrow or Tuesday) and working on our RP intro post.

[quote name='Hideki Hinata' timestamp='1335741579' post='5928843']
@Fusion
Follow me here:

Mew/Latias&Latios rule a vast pokemon empire. This empire is a much more peaceful version of Ancient Roman society.

The neighboring nation lead by the council of 3 (consisting of the 3 Birds, 3 Dogs, and 3 Lake Pokemon) is at odds with them. As the player pokemon (we all start as basic pokemon, no evolution starts) must either prevent, instigate, or attempt to stay out of it.

I could develop a more detailed story, but I'm booked working on my Original one (presenting the first Chapter either tomorrow or Tuesday) and working on our RP intro post.
[/quote]

Hrm
Do what you feel. That actually does sounds kinda interesting...
I'd be a Treecko in that scenario.
[quote name='Jake the Sage' timestamp='1335741982' post='5928851']
Here is a what if . . .

What if, Wiseman had killed Fusion like he wanted BEFORE Fusion was able to assist in killing Life?
[/quote]

Depends on what point in time...
[spoiler=Let's say right after the FTK/CP conflict]
The Wiseman simply infiltrates Chris' home during Halloween, the night of the epic battle on Chibi Knights and kills him. However, he decides to screw with everyone on CK and poses as Chris in the game.
Instead of continuing to fight Clair, he has his avatar strip and start attempting to rape Clair's avatar while shouting dirty slurs.
Everyone stops and stares at this spectacle dumbstruck.
Clair logs out before Wiseman can do anything, and then everyone follows suit due to the mood being killed. Except for Deustodo, who takes control of Mecha-Deus and continues wreaking havoc.
The next day at school, Chris (Wiseman in disguise) comes in and starts making crass pick-up lines to every girl he comes across. That is, until Cherry confronts him directly and demands he apologize to Clair and everyone else. Wiseman responds by burping in her face and continuing on his way when Black comes in and sends him flying with a punch to the face.
Then Wiseman remembers he has to get back at Black too and the two start going at it with fists and feet flying. But Wiseman takes out a dagger and stabs Black on his side before fleeing.
So police are out looking for Chris, and Wiseman ends up knocking out one of the cops and poses as him. The cop he impersonated was stationed under Jose Chao.
When Jose is chosen for a mission to infiltrate the Tower of Any Other, Wiseman drugs his drink and slits his throat, posing as him with plans to switch back to Chris later and make people think he joined the Inactive (I should mention Wiseman has disposed of Chris' remains, hence why his family hasn't said anything yet).
Upon infiltration, Wiseman sneaks away and leaves Crab, Sushi and Glass to fend for themselves as Life attacks them and beats them down. Wiseman gives Inventor a call and says he infiltrated the Inactive, though Inventor has no interest in conforming to a group of thugs and does things his own way.
Wiseman feels a rift coming and makes a vow to himself to kill Inventor before he can betray any of his secrets, such as what happened to the real Chris.
Inventor predicts this, however, and joins the Banned when they form. Meanwhile, Wiseman masquerades as Chris while doing his own thing and Inactive duties and makes a point to frequently attack Black. Once the Japan fiasco happens, Wiseman decides to steal the Aliusurum supply for his own means.
However, he finds Inventor amongst the scientists working on using up the rest of it and they have their long-awaited battle. Wiseman wins, but Inventor dies by destroying his Chris disguise, where he's seen by several people as to who he really is. Seeing no fun in being an Inactive anymore, Wiseman decides to kill Black before going into hiding. The big war happens and Wiseman is on a pterodactyl waiting for the conclusion of Black's fight with Aa'une. However, he's waiting outside the floor that the Banned and FTK members were fighting on. So when Chase sent Kotaro flying out of the window, Wiseman narrowly avoided getting hit by the flaming Inactive.
But the spectacle attracted Black's attention and he recognized Wiseman. In a fiery rage, Black dove down and started combat with Wiseman. The two fight for the longest time, eventually barging in to the final fight between Life and Atman (Chris wasn't around to fight him), DE[s]F[/s] and Ninjew. DL, El and Ninjew want a piece of Wiseman too, but Wiseman says that he has Caeda hidden somewhere and will kill her with a hidden switch if they come near him. Black, however, knew Caeda was safe since they both wore tracking devices to know where the other was, and shot a Lanza straight in Wiseman's heart. However, Life catches them off guard and kills Ninjew with Atman by shoving him into Atman's gunblade.
This leads to El stabbing through Ninjew (with the logic Ninjew was going to die anyway) and into Atman, killing him. DL, El and Black do their best in combating Life when DL comes up with an idea. He borrows Black's Lanza, infuses its electricity into his claws, and manages to shoot Life point blank with the three claws, sending a shock coursing through his body.
With seconds left, El grabs Atman's gunblade and carves a hole in Life's chest where he can see the device. He takes his own sword, which Black quickly shirks with a Lanza, and stabs Life's chest and into the device, frying it and Life's innards with electricity.[/spoiler]

Eh, I don't think Inventor would've joined the Banned outright, more likely that he would start up a freelance science team to rival Creator's. Going so far as to develop their own mecha.

PROTOMachineEmperor vs MachineKingBASS

Hmmm...

What if Creator died in the war against Club Pikachu?

@Fusion
Well get ready, as soon as I can I'm making this happen.

[quote name='Hideki Hinata' timestamp='1335741579' post='5928843']
@Fusion
Follow me here:

[/quote]

I actually like this.

If it was an RP, I would probably join.

As... Eevee.

Cause Glaceon <3

YUSH!

THE SUPPORT LEVEL IS REACHING CRITICAL!

THIS COULD VERY WELL HAPPEN!

ALL I NEED IS TIME, THROW AROUND SOME IDEAS FOR THAT SORT OF RP WHILE I SPEND THE NEXT DAY WORKING ON AN OPENING TO OUR BATTLE (@FUSION&BLACK) AND MY FIRST CHAPTER PREVIEW (@DL&FUSION)!

ON TUESDAY, I START THE OOC THREAD!

Archived