~¤The Chibi Knights: Reborn¤~

DL 

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Fusion
The day I go into politics, is the day my world domination becomes reality.

Because I will use the one thing that Capital Hill lacks.

Logic.
/mindblown

Also, I'm surprisingly ok with that universe.

@Jake
Forgot to mention earlier, PROTOMachineEmperor no use sword, replace with gun (keep pic as reference tho).

@DL
Your nation sucks.

[url="http://www.nationstates.net/nation=dinosians"]http://www.nationsta...ation=dinosians[/url]

Creator I know he doesn't use a sword, however finding a massive robot with a cannon arm came to be impossible.

Just think of it like this. He has a sword option and was using it to cut through something in that picture than using his cannon; and the cannon would look the same.

You know I just thought of something. If DEF Creator had known about the multiverse, he'd definitely try to use it do conquer more than one world.

[quote name='Jake the Sage' timestamp='1334787410' post='5918288']
Creator I know he doesn't use a sword, however finding a massive robot with a cannon arm came to be impossible.

Just think of it like this. He has a sword option and was using it to cut through something in that picture than using his cannon; and the cannon would look the same.

You know I just thought of something. If DEF Creator had known about the multiverse, he'd definitely try to use it do conquer more than one world.
[/quote]

Shishsishi

He myseriously vanished at the end of DEF, no trace what so ever but a Troll face in a lava pit.

I'm traveling the multiverse bro.

So, I have to show this to you guys.

[spoiler=Number 22: Fran Ken]
[img]http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/3984/number22frankenjpmangaz.jpg[/img]

4500 ATK /???? DEF

Rank 8: 2 Level 8 monsters
This card can only be destroyed by battle with another "Number" monster. Once per turn: You can discard 1 card and detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; negate the effects of all Effect Monsters, Spell Cards, and Trap Cards your opponent currently controls. This card must attack, if able, the turn you activate this effect.
[/spoiler][spoiler=Reaction]
[img]http://sandrakruse.blogg.se/images/2012/dafuq-snape-i7_186849316.jpg[/img][img]http://sandrakruse.blogg.se/images/2012/dafuq-snape-i7_186849316.jpg[/img]
[/spoiler]

@What ifs

Seem really interesting

I DEMAND YOU MAKE MORE

speaking of which, for that first alternate reality, I found a rather interesting image for what Remo MIGHT look like

[spoiler Every leader needs to have SOME class]
[img]http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/310/1/7/itachi_mafia_by_aforakatsuki-d32a6ua.jpg[/img]
[/spoiler]

@Job topic: I'd gun for being a billionaire

...or becoming the don of a mafia

In the story it is stated you've not seen the world, unless . . . oh wait . . . as the Emperor you have.

But seeing the world as the Emperor isn't the same as seeing it as a normal person.

So yes you could have gone to see the world again, not as Emperor Aito but instead as just plain (if that is even possible) old Creator.

[quote name='Jake the Sage' timestamp='1334791901' post='5918377']
*shrugs*

Hey gathering as much information is something I can see DEF Creator doing.
[/quote]

Information from Multiverse >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>. Re-traveling the world.

Point, Set and Match.

Okay

So I tried to think of something

But Fuse is 100x more familiar with the DEF-verse than me

So ya, he can probly make some better stuff

I can't think of anything that wouldn't take like half an hour to write

What if Crab had never married Life might be a nice one tho

Okay

So I tried to think of something

But Fuse is 100x more familiar with the DEF-verse than me

So ya, he can probly make some better stuff

I can't think of anything that wouldn't take like half an hour to write

What if Crab had never married Life might be a nice one tho

EDIT

Loldoublepost

I thought that wasn't even possible

@Jake
We built giant Spaceships from a material that Ben used.

I developed a MoonStone Cannon from a glowing Rock.

If I didn't know about it during the War, I sure as flip did research and found out. I would kill (literally) for more of that stuff.

Besides, Deustodo believed him, and in my own way, I guess I sorta believed Deustodo?

[quote name='Jake the Sage' timestamp='1334797977' post='5918513']
The material, unless it was not part of the universe, could easily be anything else that you'd be able to use.

Like steel.

The Moonstone Cannon, though not stated, was probably a crystal.
[/quote]

lolno

It rapidly created whatever you wanted it to create simply by assimilating a small amount of the desired material.

It turned years of work into hours of work. I'd want.

Now, and more importantly:

THE MOONSTONE IS NOT A MOTHERFLIPPIN CRYSTAL!

(getting away from DEF here)

THE MOONSTONE IS AN ENHANCED SUNSTONE, A STONE COLLECTED FROM VERY FEW LOCATIONS AS IT IS FORGED ONLY ON PLANETS WITH AN INNATE MAGIC AND OR GRAVITATIONAL PULL 10X THAT OF JUPITER! THE PROCESS TO ARTIFICIALLY CREATE A SUNSTONE IS YET TO BE DISCOVERED! THE MOONSTONE WAS ONE SUCH STONE THAT WAS PLACED WITHIN PROXIMITY OF 4, YES, 4 SUPERNOVAS FROM A CLASS B STAR OR HIGHER, AT THE SAME TIME! AT THAT VERY MOMENT, I USED MY LAST DIMENSIONAL RIPPER TO PLACE A INFINITE BIG BANG WITHIN THE STONE, CAUSING IT TO GLOW A DEEP PURPLE! THAT IS THE MOONSTONE, NOT SOME CHEAP CRYSTAL!

[quote name='Jake the Sage' timestamp='1334798903' post='5918543']
Ouch, no need to get touchy.

Seems like way too much work for a single cannon that can be easily destroyed . . .
[/quote]

lol

MoonStone Cannon is actually powered by SunStones combined with an Adrion Core.

The Only thing the MoonStone Powers is the chain around my neck. I've created Pseudo-MoonStones, but nothing on par...yet.

[quote name='Hideki Hinata' timestamp='1334799073' post='5918546']
lol

MoonStone Cannon is actually powered by SunStones combined with an Adrion Core.
[b]Again sounds a lot of work for something like a cannon[/b]
The Only thing the MoonStone Powers is the chain around my neck. I've created Pseudo-MoonStones, but nothing on par...yet.
[b]So you can make a copy of it . . .[/b]
[/quote]

This is all aside, since the Moonstone Cannon doesn't exist anywhere else, it belongs to the DEF Universe and not anywhere else.

AKA not multiverse material.

Ben's technology on the other hand is. But having it doesn't show real multiverse existence, though it raises the question.

Creator, how do you think your DEF counter part would've made it into "extra-space"

Archived