~¤The Chibi Knights: Reborn¤~

DL 

Honestly, none of my equipment would change.

Although, I'd like to point out that 20-30 years on, it would end up being a Gundam-esque war since by that time everyone would have Mecha technology.

basically all your big battle scenes would involve PROTOMachineEmperor knock-offs.

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think I'm done with the weapon now x.x

[quote name='Hideki Hinata' timestamp='1334709265' post='5917457']
Honestly, none of my equipment would change.

Although, I'd like to point out that 20-30 years on, it would end up being a Gundam-esque war since by that time everyone would have Mecha technology.

basically all your big battle scenes would involve PROTOMachineEmperor knock-offs.
[/quote]M
ine wasn't even 15 later, and mechas suck/are boring outside TTGL. Even CG mechas bore me.

Black...

It would obviously be TTGL Mecha (supplmenting Spiral Power for the MoonStone Core, which would obviously react based on what type of core it was. Think Spiral Power Rings from the Green Lantern Series powering Mechs. An Example would be that Creator's Core would be Purple, and gain power from his Ambition).

...I actually like that idea a lot. Even without mecha, I should do MoonStone Cores based off of emotions like the Lantern rings.

[quote name='Kanade Otonashi' timestamp='1334710708' post='5917499']
...Since I totally died because I suck, someone here should do Dane. :'o

I mean, he apparently freaks me and black out as is, soooooooooo... IMAGINE A POST APOCALYPTIC VERSION OF DANE AND WHAT COULD HAPPEN
[/quote]

You didn't die because you suck.

You died so that Black could be important to the plot.

As such, one could say that you are Black's reason for fighting, and living.

In which case it directly symbolizes your true bond with one another.

[quote name='Hideki Hinata' timestamp='1334710818' post='5917502']
You didn't die because you suck.

You died so that Black could be important to the plot.

As such, one could say that you are Black's reason for fighting, and living.

In which case it directly symbolizes your true bond with one another.
[/quote]

that's the cover up reason

we all know i died because i suck and i exploded into a gagillion little pieces

[quote name='Kanade Otonashi' timestamp='1334710991' post='5917506']
that's the cover up reason

we all know i died because i suck and i exploded into a gagillion little pieces
[/quote]
Technically, you do suck

Because everyone sucks on popsicles :>

Also, I can totally dig that

I still want mecha-Deus to come back tho

[quote name='Hideki Hinata' timestamp='1334711373' post='5917522']
@Caeda
...You would refute my romantic logic on my own idea?

how dare you? I only want whats best for you!

WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME!

@DL
lolno
[/quote]
I knew you'd say that

Regardless

Its how Caeda is

So I say just agree

And instead make it so she is actually the hidden protagonist we never knew about, that comes out to defeat Life once Crab is stabbed in the forehead by the zombie Ninjew that Life revived using Xazeon's life's blood.

Actually Caeda, it's cuz I didn't think you still looked in here v.v

From that what-if I thought up, I'd say Dane would bury himself in work to take his mind off of his losses. He'd focus on defensive tactics in combat and oversee any evacuation measures needed to be taken as well as ensuring they remain hidden from Inactives hunting them. He'd be one of the higher-up strategists in Dark and Creator's league.

[color=#ffffff]i love being a joke[/color]
[quote name='Fusion X. Denver' timestamp='1334711655' post='5917531']
Actually Caeda, it's cuz I didn't think you still looked in here v.v

From that what-if I thought up, I'd say Dane would bury himself in work to take his mind off of his losses. He'd focus on defensive tactics in combat and oversee any evacuation measures needed to be taken as well as ensuring they remain hidden from Inactives hunting them. He'd be one of the higher-up strategists in Dark and Creator's league.
[/quote]

>Losses

Dane isn't the type to really care. He would probably work harder, but it wouldn't be because of losses. Of course, DEF Dane is probably a bit more caring then real Dane, as silly as that sounds.

[quote name='Fusion X. Denver' timestamp='1334712034' post='5917544']
I guess he is, I never really saw Dane as uncaring .-.
[/quote]

How often did you talk to him? :'o

At least in real life, he's... A lot more of a prick then he is online. It's weird and I don't really get it.

[quote name='Kanade Otonashi' timestamp='1334712213' post='5917550']
How often did you talk to him? :'o

At least in real life, he's... A lot more of a prick then he is online. It's weird and I don't really get it.
[/quote]

He and I were both members of RP.820, Mushroom Kingdom and Powerforce, so we mainly talked when all of them were active. I remember he was pretty serious, but he could joke around with me, Ice, Clair, Dark, and whoever else was around (there was a lot). His tastes in things were stuff I've never been exposed to, so I couldn't relate to him in those areas, but I did learn from those like good video game music tracks and about Phoenix Wright (he and Ice both).

I don't think we ever got personal, but he struck me up as a good kid with a smart brain in his head, I miss him sometimes.
Yo tell him I said hi 8D

[quote name='Fusion X. Denver' timestamp='1334712609' post='5917558']
He and I were both members of RP.820, Mushroom Kingdom and Powerforce, so we mainly talked when all of them were active. I remember he was pretty serious, but he could joke around with me, Ice, Clair, Dark, and whoever else was around (there was a lot). His tastes in things were stuff I've never been exposed to, so I couldn't relate to him in those areas, but I did learn from those like good video game music tracks and about Phoenix Wright (he and Ice both).

I don't think we ever got personal, but he struck me up as a good kid with a smart brain in his head, I miss him sometimes.
Yo tell him I said hi 8D
[/quote]

Sounds like him, kinda. Except, like I said, he's a lot more of a prick in real life then he is online, so yeah.

He still gets on every now and again, but it's not for long most of the time. Buuut, I told him you said hi, he told me to tell you to die in a fire.

[quote name='Fusion X. Denver' timestamp='1334713535' post='5917577']
I stand corrected, he wants to be a prosecutor.
It'd be cool to be a lawyer.
I couldn't even begin to memorize everything though.
I'm more suited for the entertainment industry v.v

What do you guys see yourselves doing as a career?
[/quote]My entire family is like

lawyers, and translators

Aunt, Uncle, Grandpa - Lawyers
Uncle's Wife - Judge
Grandma, Aunt, Mom - Translators

I think I can be a writer, work at a call center, and/or be an actor

Archived