~¤The Chibi Knights: Reborn¤~

DL 

[quote name='Jake the Sage' timestamp='1333510882' post='5901064']
[b]There is a fine line between being attracted to little girls and being PHYSICALLY attracted to them. Okay so maybe not so fine a line but still . . .[/b]

J-Max has been banned before and I am certain he will return sooner or later, in my opinion I hope he returns sooner because I believe him to be a good guy; despite being a lolicon/pedophile I don't think he'd ever ACT on his urges or even attempt something like that.

But being suckered in he did give credit to Crab banning him.
[/quote]lolololol

He's gonan return

"Guess who's back?
Back again?
J-man's back
Tell a friend :3"

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah Crab does have a habit of just banning people . . . evidence or not.

Honestly I believe J-Max should get a temporary ban of a month for the content and no more.

The only reason is besides all of the stuff Crab said put aside we are still faced with the undeniable truth that J-Max was set up almost for this. Frunk has already been pegged that he baited J-Max into this, so anything J-Max did afterward, while stupid in it's own right, was only because in response to what was accused of him.

Do any of you really remember J-Max posting ANYTHING lolicon oriented that would really get him banned? At all?

I don't. The only thing I know of was he was doing a Pokemon-thing and nothing else. No pervy stuff.

[quote name='Fusion X. Denver' timestamp='1333511005' post='5901066']
I agree with you Jake.
But considering it was Crab who did it and with the reasoning presented that no one can really dispute, I have my doubts :/
@DL-By "almost", you mean "not at all", admit it >>
[/quote]...I admit to nothing

So I will just go beat up a golden walrus with the power of the seven tiny african children of mount everest.

You know, the one in pluto

[quote name='The Real DL' timestamp='1333511373' post='5901072']
...I admit to nothing

So I will just go beat up a golden walrus with the power of the seven tiny african children of mount everest.

You know, the one in pluto
[/quote]

...what's wrong with Mt. Olympus on Mars? -_-

Because Mount Olympus on Mars was completely ravaged and pludered by the leprechaun forces, after a mighty battle against mighty chinchilla/elephant hybrids that had but a minor disadvantage until one of their own revealed themselves to be a secret agent in charge of Cooking Affairs, went home, and made a bomb explode in some random kid's house.

The parents were very sad.

So wait let me get this straight.

J-Max got banned because Frunk instigated him? I mean, J-Max should've held back and all but if it came to bans I would've banned Frunk for starting it.

Anyway, I for one support Crab Helmet. It's about time something was done to make this site right.
Also, this is why I refuse to be involved with the one known as "DL" anymore. jk

@Black
You report everything?

I only report class D damage or above...

And more potent means that I have more jurisdiction.

You know, since Darkness is more common than Evil and all.

I've got Frunk's ass getting chewed off in the mod forum because I felt his actions were worse than the likes of some banned trolls. 4 in particular.

Crab's ban is both cleanup and something that should have been done already, sadly... But Frunk just had to go and piss on the carpet.

And I HAVE to report the damage, as I cause it night constantly x.x

*Ties Skull-Fucky to Fuse's face*

Frunk is going way to far, regardless of what he thinks without C&O this fourm would be deader than *insert texan reference here*.

I'm glad your getting people on to him for this because I seriously think he is doing it to troll the community now.

I'm in total support of Crab, at the moment. This is subject to change at any time.

Also, Black you do know that most damage done outside of combat is E or lower right? Even that skull thing.

[quote name='Hideki Hinata' timestamp='1333582020' post='5901870']
I'm glad your getting people on to him for this because I seriously think he is doing it to troll the community now.
[/quote]

If he's gonna abuse his power to mess with people and smack 'em in the face with indirect logic, it would seem that J-Max could've countered in an orderly fashion rather than an anger burst. That would've at least made Frunk less damaging.

In which case he's gonna troll the community using this method, we always have the people that can counter such accusations with more logic. I wonder if it would've been different if it were Desu instead.

@Thar
Well, no one ever complimented J-Max for keeping a level head. In fact he was usually one of the first to, well, burst.

Personally, I feel sorry for Black and his position as part of the community but still a moderator. He gets all the bad, with only a bit of the good.

Which is why if any of you ever nominate me for a moderation position I will personally backhand you through my computer screen.

Authority members tend to have notoriety cast onto them when their elected, mainly cause people expect them to give them what they want, but they have to do what's right for the community to avoid chaos.

So basically...

disappointment + order > greed + chaos

[quote name='Hideki Hinata' timestamp='1333588294' post='5902025']
This statement...

Goes against everything I stand for.

Yet I can't deny it's truth.

I am conflicted.
[/quote]
...xDD

I didn't even understand it :3

[quote name='Hideki Hinata' timestamp='1333587264' post='5901997']
@Thar
Well, no one ever complimented J-Max for keeping a level head. In fact he was usually one of the first to, well, burst.

Personally, I feel sorry for Black and his position as part of the community but still a moderator. He gets all the bad, with only a bit of the good.

Which is why if any of you ever nominate me for a moderation position I will personally backhand you through my computer screen.
[/quote]I shall now go nominate yo- *shot*

Naaah

I figured out being a mod sucked many months ago

@Creator: Same here, comrade. Same here.

[quote name='The Real DL' timestamp='1333588857' post='5902041']
...xDD

I didn't even understand it :3
[/quote]

Then obviously you're better off than most of us. ;)

[quote name='Hideki Hinata' timestamp='1333589586' post='5902072']
I attribute it to his weaker brain matter.

He isn't the sharpest spear in the armory.
[/quote]
No, I'm the sharpest tree-shark hybrid in the underground volcano space station.

[quote name='Hideki Hinata' timestamp='1333589586' post='5902072']
He isn't the sharpest spear in the armory.
[/quote]

Yeah, but he [i]is [/i]the longest. *shot*

Man, all this weapon talk makes me wanna go LARP. Too bad it's frowned upon by most people I know.

[quote name='Crimson Thar' timestamp='1333589851' post='5902084']
Yeah, but he [i]is [/i]the longest. *shot*

Man, all this weapon talk makes me wanna go LARP. Too bad it's frowned upon by most people I know.
[/quote]What the hell is a LARP?

Long-Ass Running Person?
[quote name='Jake the Sage' timestamp='1333589876' post='5902086']
I honestly think that I'd make a good Mod, though I doubt a lot of people will see it that way (XD)
[/quote]...I dun see it that way :'D

*shot*

[quote name='Jake the Sage' timestamp='1333589876' post='5902086']
I honestly think that I'd make a good Mod, though I doubt a lot of people will see it that way (XD)
[/quote]

You looked legit back when I was a 3 star member, but then I got to know you a little more, and Lora was introduced.

Though if you can manage a Hotel full of crazy buffoons, then I'd nominate you. ^^

[quote name='The Real DL' timestamp='1333590017' post='5902092']
What the hell is a LARP?

[i]Long-Ass Running Person?[/i]
[/quote]

Running, yes. Long, no.

LARP = Live Action Roleplaying. It's like Dungeons and Dragons, 'cept you cosplay your character and fight with foam weapons.

It's a workout.

[quote name='Crimson Thar' timestamp='1333590135' post='5902093']
You looked legit back when I was a 3 star member, but then I got to know you a little more, and Lora was introduced.

Though if you can manage a Hotel full of crazy buffoons, then I'd nominate you. ^^

Running, yes. Long, no.

LARP = Live Action Roleplaying. It's like Dungeons and Dragons, 'cept you cosplay your character and fight with foam weapons.

It's a workout.
[/quote]I....

I've seen that

....it looks...umm...

....too nerdy even for someone like Fuse

OAO

[quote name='Jake the Sage' timestamp='1333590189' post='5902096']
Lol, Thar I wont even get into the dynamics of Lora and me.

DL, very funny (XD)
[/quote]Ain't I a riot?~ :3

[quote name='The Real DL' timestamp='1333590301' post='5902099']
I....

I've seen that

....it looks...umm...

....too nerdy even for someone like Fuse
[/quote]

Umadbro? People beat each other with their long, hard swords. It hurts if you don't have protection. <.<

Archived