~¤The Chibi Knights: Reborn¤~

DL 

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ALMOST THERE.
In the meantime, let's get a topic.

Have you guys ever dropped an anime? Dropped as in gave it a try and watched for some episodes before you stopped watching.
I've only had 3.
Pokemon-Sh*t got old
Mermaid Melody-DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED AGAIN MY GOD
Bodacious Space Pirates-I'm told we get awesome young girl pirates in space and all I see is a couple girls engaging in "tactical warfare" while sitting behind computers and talking in tactical speak. B-B-B-B-OOOOORRRRIINNNGG.

Thanks for the broken spoiler =.=
Though I already read the manga, so I figured that. I just wasn't sure if the anime was a faithful adaption or not.
That was actually a good series, despite its flaws. I remember thinking how awesome the show was when Zatch unlocked the 4th spell (the dragon thing).

And for whenever Black or Creator comes on, did you watch the original FMA anime as well as Brotherhood? I was wondering if it was worth my time to check out the original, apparently Hughes was much more important before he (don't highlight Jake, you still need to see it) [color=#ffffff]was killed off[/color], so I was wondering if it'd be fun to check things out like that.

I knew for sure it was better, I heard about the Shamballa movie and what happens and was a little >_> at it, but I figured it might be interesting seeing an alternate version of an anime I greatly enjoyed.
Barry being creepy fits...though I have a feeling I'd much more prefer Brotherhood Barry.
Wasn't Wrath a girl too? Hearing that felt...so wrong.

[quote name='Fusion X. Denver' timestamp='1332185942' post='5878845']
Thanks for the broken spoiler =.=
Though I already read the manga, so I figured that. I just wasn't sure if the anime was a faithful adaption or not.
That was actually a good series, despite its flaws. I remember thinking how awesome the show was when Zatch unlocked the 4th spell (the dragon thing).

And for whenever Black or Creator comes on, did you watch the original FMA anime as well as Brotherhood? I was wondering if it was worth my time to check out the original, apparently Hughes was much more important before he (don't highlight Jake, you still need to see it) [color=#FFFFFF]was killed off[/color], so I was wondering if it'd be fun to check things out like that.
[/quote]Having watched the original

I say

it's GOOD

If not compared to the manga/Brotherhood

Enjoyable, nontherless

And I dropped

Mermaid Melody - obviously
Crimson Hero - ...eeeeh, it was good, but...art's too shojo-y for my eyes

I also put some anime on hiatus because busyness :'o

[url="http://www.mangareader.net/733/crimson-hero.html"]http://www.mangaread...imson-hero.html[/url]

yyup

It's not bad at all

Just...eh, TOO shojoy for me @_@

tho I might continue it someday, when I got nothin else planned

Best shojos, IMO

Vampire Knight
Fushigi Yuugi

What image? O.o

And I DID read the first 4 or so volumes of Crimson Hero

my eyes hurt from reading it sometimes tho

TOO

MUCH