~¤The Chibi Knights: Reborn¤~

DL 

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another thing you could do is if you find a chapter to be longer than you thought, you can purposely cut it off at a point to cut 1 big chapter into 1 or 2 shorter chapters and release them at your leisure.

Guys, I've been watching the Dragon Ball movies since last night.
The 1st one?
My god, it's terribad.
I love DBZ, but I have a feeling these movies are far from its typical quality .-.

[quote name='Jake the Sage' timestamp='1331329206' post='5863348']
Oh yeah I forgot that one

But you got to remember they had to start somewhere. And to me what is better than a retelling to get people who haven't seen it into the series?
[/quote]

First DBZ movie didn't do that...went over great.
Trust me, even if you can look past the retelling, they did a crappy job with it. At the end, Goku literally flies out of there on Nimbus without saying goodbye to the gang like he forgot they were there >3>

I remember Masashi Kishimoto (or someone) saying their life changed when they saw the Akira movie poster on the street or something.
And I heard bits here and there about it, so I figured it was worth checking out.

And Ghibl films have always gotten attention from what I've seen, but Howl's was the only one that made me compelled to see it, especially since an IRL friend vouched for it.

I was asking because I wanted to know which I should watch first, but I guess Howl's would be best since I've already heard good stuff about it from 2 people I know.

I also added Ghost in the Shell to my anime movie list, but I figured I'd wait for that so I can watch the TV series for it afterwards. (Fun fact: The purple-haired lady for that movie is what I used for Crab's DEF appearance in Part 2).

This is sad... Lemme bump it~

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/CSakuraS/eyecatch.png[/img]

[size=8]TO[/size]

[img]http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l6lddc1tAA1qcaxcgo1_250.jpg[/img]

[size=8]All because[/size]

[img]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_Fysa_85tWW4/RwZmDBcENvI/AAAAAAAAAGI/GolvKKZAP84/s320/simon+nia.jpg[/img]

ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY GET <3

Interestign note:

Hope/Utopia and Gachi Gachi Gantetsu (The Xyz Caeda adores) were released 1 year ago today =3

Can't see the 2nd image, but yes, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO CAEDA AND BLACK.
THIS IS WHERE I WOULD POST A PICTURE OF ROCK LEE AND MIGHT GUY EXHIBITING AN ULTIMATE DISPLAY OF YOUTHFUL VIGOR SYMBOLIZING THE STRENGTH BEHIND BONDS AND ENDURANCE
but there's a kid behind me and I dun want him seeing me googling Naruto images.
[spoiler=SO I'LL JUST SPIN A YOUTHFUL RAP.]
It was on this day one year ago
Black saw the light and looked below
There he saw Caeda standing up and professing
He gasped, he realized she was confessing
He looked in his heart and he felt the same
Caeda looked beautful, she had nothing lame
They went off on a journey with lots of splendor
Some bumps and dirt paths shook it up like a blender
But they stayed straight and true, they kept going forward
So here they are one year later, ready to go toward
A spectacular wedding
Magnificent bedding
DL knelt on the floor
Kicked straight out the door
So starts a long life of wonders and many events
I have seen true love, least that's my two cents
[/spoiler]

Jake, if CK would be doing any combining, it'd be with Akatsuki. It's basically the same thing, we just make it a point to discuss Naruto at least once a week.

Archived