~¤The Chibi Knights: Reborn¤~

DL 

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='iRemo' timestamp='1330178628' post='5839617']
As for Jake's continued plot, I support Black and some other characters that were mentioned but never fully revealed to get more screen time
[/quote]

Of course I'm going to bring people back who didn't get a lot of screen time. Though if they didn't make ENOUGH screen time I might murder them.

[quote name='Sploda' timestamp='1330196478' post='5840107']
Honestly, I'm going to ask you to leave my character out. Fusion gave my character such a huge role in the story that I feel that it's complete. The only thing I can think to add is maybe an after story that explains who in the world I end up having children with.

Because that blew my mind.
[/quote]

Like everyone said, it's Emma (or at least that is the most likely scenario). But unfortunately I think you'll be getting a decent amount of screen time regardless. Though I might just have people reference you, instead of having you actually appear.

[quote name='Fusion X. Denver' timestamp='1330202683' post='5840372']
I'm sure Jake's story will be pro though.
Whenever he writes it.

Jake, I'll make one suggestion.
Don't go crazy with characters. Keep it to those you need.
[/quote]

I'm trying to make the plot rough draft then work out the kinks.

As for the characters, I only promise to try. Though some of the things you said about killing DEF certainly has a high potential to make it into my work.

@Fusion
Knowing this now, I feel slightly let down.

Not by the fact that I totally got some (suck it Remo), because if she were real I'd totally tap it. More so by the fact that, well its kinda difficult to explain.

tl;dr version: People see it coming, and ending up with a nice quiet generic cutie is good too.

@DL
You obviously didn't check this Pichu wannabe-sidekick. I want her out, I've read enough spam posts and annoyingness to blow a gasket already.

@Garazza
Welcome aboard mate.

[quote name='Sploda' timestamp='1330236163' post='5841461']
tl;dr version: People see it coming, and ending up with a nice quiet generic cutie is good too.
[/quote]

Wait, you thought she was quiet?
I was going for total opposite. Standoffish and independent, unafraid to call out bullsh*t and stuff .-.
Either your late night memory's faulty or I messed up somewhere >.>

@Fusion
You read it wrong.

Emma, is as you described. The like [i]/cliche/ [/i]matchup for a character like mine.

I was expecting you to pull the rarely seen; "oh he meet a nice girl in the suburbs and they hit it off." sort of thing.

This is a really lulzy example since it like stares us in the face every day but...

EX: Black and Caeda

Archived