• Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Sploda' timestamp='1329876455' post='5832621']
@Remo
...I own the ship.

I open the door.

I drop kick you into it.

I close the door and walk away.

I don't see why I can't simply "put" you in the Soviet Room.
[/quote]
it's not physically possible to understand the mechanics of the Soviet Room

And how do you know that you aren't under the control of the geass which makes you believe that soviet room does the things you think it does?

[quote name='Sploda' timestamp='1329876907' post='5832649']
Absolute control Geass, such as the one that would be required for your situation to occur, always require eye contact.

You don't want to debate this with me, I'm the expert.
[/quote]
I never said absolute control

It just made you believe otherwise via influencing your thoughts or memories

or possibly illusions

considering the fact that the geass is kind of like a wis-*shot*

but seriously, if anyone could have a type of geass that would personalized by them, what would it be?

my geass would be Karin's geass, from the Code Geass RP I was a part of

[b]Name:[/b] Karin vi Brittania
[b]Age:[/b] 14 (The younger she is, the less like Lelouch in smartness she has to be)
[b]Gender:[/b] Female
[b]Geass:[/b]
Her Geass has the power to cause everyone affected by it to see everything around them as their sole enemy. Drawbacks would be if she affects an ally with it by accident, of course, but aside from that, she needs to have the person within her sight, and if she uses it against more than a few people at a time, it begins to make her tired.

Mine would be the power of mis-perception. It would require that the person is able to hear me. When activated it would allow me to have them see things in a different perception that is in fact not the case.

EX: My geass would make Remo think that he is watching me dance a waltz but I'm actually headbanging.

The limit is the reach of my voice, doesn't work through communication devices and that I cannot make them see something that would contradict what they know to be true (Can't alter their sense of fact and/or memory).

Yes Jake, it includes you too. You don't have too, but it makes for better conversation than a fourm.

@Black

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=3][b]Geass[/b] is a mysterious ability which certain people can bestow upon others; [url="http://codegeass.wikia.com/wiki/C.C._(Code_Geass)"]C.C.[/url] is the most prominent character who grants the power of Geass. The Geass manifests differently in each individual, possibly related to their inner desires and personality. The power of Geass increases with use, and should the user lack the willpower, they may be consumed by it, which was the case with [url="http://codegeass.wikia.com/wiki/Mao"]Mao[/url]. C.C. calls Geass the [i]Power of Kings[/i], and though she is unable to use the power herself, she is immune to the power being used on her. In the final episode of the second season, [url="http://codegeass.wikia.com/wiki/Lelouch"]Lelouch[/url] states that the Geass is a form of wish (referring to himself and C.C.). However, people who have Geass are not immune to the Geass effects of others. The Geass is represented by a glowing, bird-shaped symbol.[/size][/font]
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=3]Every Geass, while powerful, has its own unique set of restrictions, limitations, or idiosyncrasies. These factors allow a Geass to be defeated, or its power limited, by someone who is aware of its characteristics. All Geass abilities that have thus far appeared within the canon of the television series have been related to the mind, influencing such things as will, thought, memory and perception.[/size][/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=3]However, overuse and/or mental instability can lead to an affliction called "Geass Runaway", causing the user to become unable to control their Geass, making it become permanently active.[/size][/font]
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=3]The only case of a "perfect" Geass in the series is [url="http://codegeass.wikia.com/wiki/Charles_zi_Britannia"]Charles zi Britannia[/url], who shows the ability to activate his Geass at will, yet possesses Geass in both eyes. Once the Geass evolves to two eyes, the person who gave the Geass can grant the user his or her 'Code', thus removing the Geass and making the user an Immortal and immune to all Geass, and the person who gave them the Geass usually dies after granting a person his or her 'Code', though in both cases shown, this has been a result of fatal wounds - [url="http://codegeass.wikia.com/wiki/V.V."]V.V.[/url] had yet to regenerate from the wounds he received when his [url="http://codegeass.wikia.com/wiki/Siegfried"]Siegfried[/url] was destroyed, and the unnamed nun in the flashback apparently committed suicide.[/size][/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=3]That should explain it.[/size][/font]

[quote name='Jake the Sage' timestamp='1329877446' post='5832691']
Wait am l being included in this little "download voice thing"?
[/quote]
nnnnnope

not if you don't wanna
[quote name='Sploda' timestamp='1329877401' post='5832686']
Mine would be the power of mis-perception. It would require that the person is able to hear me. When activated it would allow me to have them see things in a different perception that is in fact not the case.

EX: My geass would make Remo think that he is watching me dance a waltz but I'm actually headbanging.

The limit is the reach of my voice, doesn't work through communication devices and that I cannot make them see something that would contradict what they know to be true (Can't alter their sense of fact and/or memory).
[/quote]
your Geass is Aizen?

[quote name='Relius Clover' timestamp='1329877462' post='5832692']
Honestly... As opposed to my knowledge on many power systems, I have very little clue about Geass ._.
[/quote]
*puts arm around shoulder*

Have you ever considered, oh I don't know, Code Geass as an anime you should watch?

[quote name='Jake the Sage' timestamp='1329877446' post='5832691']
Wait am l being included in this little "download voice thing"?
[/quote]
Is anyone REALLY going to turn you down if you want to join?

@DL
Does Aizen do that?

I guess, it only works so long as I've spoken, or are speaking to them. I can make them THINK that I'm somewhere I'm not, but if they have a strong will or know that I would never be there as an absolute in their mind then they will resist the Geass and see things as they actually are.

[quote name='Sploosh' timestamp='1329877506' post='5832697']
your Geass is Aizen?
[/quote]
I never looked at it from that perspective

But I was going to say that my Geass would be replacing my own memories with fabricated illusions in other people's minds

The drawback, you lose your memories ;_;

[quote name='Sploda' timestamp='1329877751' post='5832719']
@DL
Does Aizen do that?
.[/quote]
With sight instead of sound

Archived