~¤The Chibi Knights: Reborn¤~

DL 

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Sploda' timestamp='1329616630' post='5825800']
Or you can do what I do.

Buy a $30 headset that has a better mic than GH but worse than a professional one.

Also if your lucky, like me, your mic only picks up the heavy breaths/intakes. Which can be edited out or solved by turning your head to breath.
[/quote]
I honestly don't see a problem at all with GH mic quality if you know how to use it o-o

Remo your Tristan is amazing...at least I would say that if I wasn't convinced you spliced that from some YGOTAS clip in order to deceive us you cunning rascal.
Your Yami I can't pass a verdict until I hear more projection in it, but it did not sound terribad.

Also yes, toilet paper over the mic works well for me.
Talking away from the mic didn't work well for me because I was yelling lines that would sound weird if said loud.

[quote name='Fusion X. Denver' timestamp='1329631570' post='5826269']
Remo your Tristan is amazing...at least I would say that if I wasn't convinced you spliced that from some YGOTAS clip in order to deceive us you cunning rascal.
Your Yami I can't pass a verdict until I hear more projection in it, but it did not sound terribad.

Also yes, toilet paper over the mic works well for me.
Talking away from the mic didn't work well for me because I was yelling lines that would sound weird if said loud.
[/quote]
....I was yelling my lungs off during the NOTICECREAMNOTINCECREAM thing >>;;

Tho I don't get what you mean by lines you yelled that would sound weird if said loud, cuz that seems redundant and silly

[quote name='Sploosh' timestamp='1329654249' post='5826579']

....I was yelling my lungs off during the NOTICECREAMNOTINCECREAM thing >>;;

Tho I don't get what you mean by lines you yelled that would sound weird if said loud, cuz that seems redundant and silly
[/quote]

Yes.
You were supposed to be yelling for those lines because Tsuna was angry.

And I mean Reborn would be saying "SAWADA TSUNAYOSHI, I'VE BEEN ENTRUSTED WITH..." rather than a normal tone.

oh

actually

you can just speak them normally like Sonic

And the volume would be hilariously low

But then a few quick clicks in Audacity to up the amplitude solves everything

AND it makes sure that you also don't do the puffs or booms on the mic, as the speaking volume will inherently be low, and just be heightened by technology :3

[quote name='Fusion X. Denver' timestamp='1329714000' post='5828361']
...oh yeah, he did sing that.

And idk man, maybe I've trained myself to hear any sort of echo.
My keen sense of hearing has been refined over a long, long day of listening for orders from waiters, customers, managers and such.
Which is funny, because I mishear sh*t all the time.
[/quote]
for some reason this post entertained me

And now I need to reflect on how crappy my singing was before

WANT PROOF?

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCCgOChU1do&list=UUMxrp910wNB4n_tRDnD8Wxg&index=113&feature=plcp"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCCgOChU1do&list=UUMxrp910wNB4n_tRDnD8Wxg&index=113&feature=plcp[/url]

Yeah idk wtf I was thinking .-.

I've gotten to learn to use a strong voice to sing, not a quiet one

On that note, I made a VAA acount, and I don't quite regret it, because it's a GREAT place to share stuff you've done. And the profile things you can add left me awe-struck

You can add your vocal range, what type of characters you can voice, your works, interests, etc

[quote name='Sploosh' timestamp='1329714329' post='5828374']
for some reason this post entertained me
[b]Yeah, I was wondering about that rep...[/b]

And now I need to reflect on how crappy my singing was before

WANT PROOF?

Yeah idk wtf I was thinking .-.
[b]*shrug*[/b]
[b]You're better than me, if it means anything.[/b]

On that note, I made a VAA acount, and I don't quite regret it, because it's a GREAT place to share stuff you've done. And the profile things you can add left me awe-struck

You can add your vocal range, what type of characters you can voice, your works, interests, etc

[b]VAA account?[/b]
[/quote]

Voice Actor's Alliance

[url="http://voiceactingalliance.com/board/forum.php"]http://voiceactingalliance.com/board/forum.php[/url]

The name is self-explanatory

BEST place for feedback I'd say

And that CAN'T be better than you

it just cannot

My recent fandubs

yeah

that

just

can't

Archived