~¤The Chibi Knights: Reborn¤~

DL 

[quote name='Relius Clover' timestamp='1328941902' post='5810107']
Ghibli is, basically, Japanese Disney. Howl's Moving Castle, Totoro, etc.
[/quote]
oooooooooooooooooooh

I watched Howl's Moving Castle and Princes Mononoke

Those were amaziiiing <3

I wanna see Nausicaa of the Valley of Wind

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Kashiwazaki Sena' timestamp='1328969218' post='5810299']
I have both of those movies at my house, but I have yet to watch them. Should I?
[/quote]
Princess Mononoke gets a 9/10 from me
Howl's Moving Castle gets 8.5/10

That is a yes

Princess Mononoke: While protecting his village from rampaging boar-god/demon, a confident young warrior, Ashitaka, is stricken by a deadly curse. To save his life, he must journey to the forests of the west. Once there, he's embroiled in a fierce campaign that humans were waging on the forest. The ambitious Lady Eboshi and her loyal clan use their guns against the gods of the forest and a brave young woman, Princess Mononoke, who was raised by a wolf-god. Ashitaka sees the good in both sides and tries to stem the flood of blood. This is met be animosity by both sides as they each see him as supporting the enemy

Howl's Moving Castle:

A love story between an 18-year-old girl named Sofî, cursed by a witch into an old woman's body, and a magician named Hauru. Under the curse, Sofî sets out to seek her fortune, which takes her to Hauru's strange moving castle. In the castle, Sophie meets Hauru's fire demon, named Karishifâ. Seeing that she is under a curse, the demon makes a deal with Sophie--if she breaks the contract he is under with Hauru, then Karushifâ will lift the curse that Sophie is under, and she will return to her 18-year-old shape

Both are really well-constructed

DL the only time you can call yourself a boss is when you can legitimately say the following:

1. You RP better than I do.
2. You workout harder than I do.
3. You do your job like I do.
4. You get women like I do.
5. You have days like I do.

Cuz I'm da boss and my life, is more interesting than the most interesting man in the world.

[quote name='Sploda' timestamp='1329084380' post='5813097']
DL the only time you can call yourself a boss is when you can legitimately say the following:

1. You RP better than I do.
2. You workout harder than I do.
3. You do your job like I do.
4. You get women like I do.
5. You have days like I do.

Cuz I'm da boss and my life, is more interesting than the most interesting man in the world.
[/quote]
I got a job
I don't work out
I don't have women
IDK about RPing
IDK about your days

:'DDD

[quote name='Sploda' timestamp='1329089659' post='5813311']

Your like my great-uncle. A guy who grew up in Nowhere Kentucky (like no joke that was the city) and died a sad virgin at the age of 28.
[/quote]
Talk about Hell on Earth

[quote name='Sploda' timestamp='1329084380' post='5813097']

1. You RP better than I do. [b]Jokes on you, I watch anime with my free time[/b]
2. You workout harder than I do. [b]you mean pushing myself to the limit? I have minions for that[/b]
3. You do your job like I do. [b]dude, I literally run an underground mafia-esque brownie system in my school. Business has been down lately [/b]
4. You get women like I do. [b]I prioritize this moreso than Lelouch screwing up his battles just to find Nunnaly[/b]
5. You have days like I do. [b] I don't know how you have days, but i spend mine making Code Ment references [/b]

[b]0-0 Your self-esteem is reaching Kaiba levels bro[/b]
[/quote]

I was serious about the brownie system though

Archived