~¤The Chibi Knights: Reborn¤~

DL 

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Fusion X. Denver' timestamp='1328841936' post='5807599']
Right, but who says it's unreachable? Just because it's never been done before?
There's a quote I heard from Dan Brown that I'll never forget.
"Nothing's impossible. It just takes longer."

I don't know if everyone can adopt a utopian way of thinking, something like that would take a long time to come about, but I think wars can be halted.
You said different faiths was an issue, but liberal thinking has taken over our generation with acceptance of differences like religion, sexuality, etc. I believe this way of thinking will revolutionize certain conservate thinkings at least in some parts of the world. The key solution to all of this is learning to accept differences and not trying to enforce one's way of life over another's.
[/quote]
That's bullshit and you know it =/

It's unreachable. There is no way to quell human nature because it's just that: HUMAN NATURE! You can't remove the cardinal sins much less sins in general! We're living amongst thieves, and molesters, and murderers, and politicians, and young mothers!

Now, what do those all have common? They are SINNERS. Fallen, imperfect people who do things WRONG!

It's an unavoidable thing! Pride and Wrath and Greed and Gluttony and Sloth and Envy and Lust will NEVER die out, and they will ALWAYS cause war!

Liberal thoguht causes a lot of PROBLEMS as well. If you know anything about the right, you'd learn that most people who are Conservative are, in fact, VERY conservative. It's a "Hate the sin, love the sinner" kinda deal- Capische?

[quote name='Fusion X. Denver' timestamp='1328842320' post='5807618']
Wait, I might be coming off as ignorant right now, but is the America-Middle East conflict the only international issue with bad blood between them right now?
[/quote]
You are ignorant ._.

There's LOTS of bad blood on this Earth. TONS. Everybody HATES everybody! It's a WONDERFUL thing!

[quote name='Fusion X. Denver' timestamp='1328842320' post='5807618']
Wait, I might be coming off as ignorant right now, but is the America-Middle East conflict the only international issue with bad blood between them right now?
[/quote]
Bro

It's deeper than America v Middle East

Iran was always historically at war with Iraq

And Syria and Egypt have disliked each other for hundreds of years

=/ and that's just one part of the world

[quote name='Relius Clover' timestamp='1328842414' post='5807622']
That's bullshit and you know it =/
[b]Nuh uh[/b]
It's unreachable. There is no way to quell human nature because it's just that: HUMAN NATURE! You can't remove the cardinal sins much less sins in general! We're living amongst thieves, and molesters, and murderers, and politicians, and young mothers!
[b]>Countries overcome differences[/b]
[b]>Officiate world peace[/b]
[b]>Work together to quell rebellious douches who try to start something[/b]
[b]>Profit[/b]
Now, what do those all have common? They are SINNERS. Fallen, imperfect people who do things WRONG!

It's an unavoidable thing! Pride and Wrath and Greed and Gluttony and Sloth and Envy and Lust will NEVER die out, and they will ALWAYS cause war!

Liberal thoguht causes a lot of PROBLEMS as well. If you know anything about the right, you'd learn that most people who are Conservative are, in fact, VERY conservative. It's a "Hate the sin, love the sinner" kinda deal- Capische?
[b]Kinda? I think I get your drift, but I think pros outweigh cons here[/b].

You are ignorant ._.
[b]Thanks.[/b]
There's LOTS of bad blood on this Earth. TONS. Everybody HATES everybody! It's a WONDERFUL thing!
[b]I mean is there anything between countries that would spark war?[/b]
[b]Oh look, Remo.[/b]
[/quote]

[quote name='iRemo' timestamp='1328842502' post='5807633']
Bro

It's deeper than America v Middle East

Iran was always historically at war with Iraq

And Syria and Egypt have disliked each other for hundreds of years

=/ and that's just one part of the world
[/quote]

I see.
I guess there's more on the to-do list.

Gahahaha, you don't get it!

There is no way to overcome differences! Man is too diverse, too intolerant!

You said Liberal thinking helped? I've met more liberals that say n****r than conservatives. Most of them from YOUR state.

Hell, Jersey was pure intolerance! The liberal thought did NOTHING as it was all naught but a facade!

Also, meant to say conservatives are more ACCEPTING than you think, but hey, you just listen to what the bullshit media tells you, and don't look for yourself =/

Oh, did I mention half the middle east and Israel? ISRAEL IS THE MOST HATED PLACE ON EARTH!

There is no such thing as peace. It's a fabricated lie, as far as humanity goes.

YOUR PEACE IS NOTHING BUT [i]LIES[/i], [i]LIES[/i], [i]LIES[/i], [i]LIES[/i], [i]LIES[/i]!

[quote name='Relius Clover' timestamp='1328842997' post='5807662']
YOUR PEACE IS NOTHING BUT [i]LIES[/i], [i]LIES[/i], [i]LIES[/i], [i]LIES[/i], [i]LIES[/i]!
[/quote]

[s]You're a li[/s]

You can't judge a nation based on one part of it. You also can't judge a whole world based on one part of it. And anything has the potential to change. It's just about grasping it.

[quote name='Relius Clover' timestamp='1328842997' post='5807662']
[b]Gahahaha, you don't get it![/b]

There is no way to overcome differences! Man is too diverse, too intolerant!

You said Liberal thinking helped? I've met more liberals that say n****r than conservatives. Most of them from YOUR state.

Hell, Jersey was pure intolerance! The liberal thought did NOTHING as it was all naught but a facade!

Also, meant to say conservatives are more ACCEPTING than you think, but hey, you just listen to what the bullshit media tells you, and don't look for yourself =/

Oh, did I mention half the middle east and Israel? ISRAEL IS THE MOST HATED PLACE ON EARTH!

There is no such thing as peace. It's a fabricated lie, as far as humanity goes.

[/quote]

And the bold is where I'll stop reading your post because I'll just assume you went off the deep end and nothing you say or do qualifies as an action you'd take given the fact you were in a regular mental state

Good day to you sir

[quote name='Fusion X. Denver' timestamp='1328843194' post='5807677']
[s]You're a li[/s]

You can't judge a nation based on one part of it. You also can't judge a whole world based on one part of it. And anything has the potential to change. It's just about grasping it.
[/quote]
The WHOLE WORLD HATES EVERYONE ELSE. Russia hates us, Putin's rigging the election, etc. Israel and the middle east hate each otehr. Why? Islam says when a MUSHROOM CLOUD is over Israel, Muhammad returns. ISrael is fighting for its life.

The world is full of hate! Nothing but hate! Honestly, NAruto's more of a philosophical writing for Kishi than anything at all.

The meek shall inherit the Earth. Those with unrealistic dreams will crash and burn.

[quote name='Sploosh' timestamp='1328843249' post='5807678']
And the bold is where I'll stop reading your post because I'll just assume you went off the deep end and nothing you say or do qualifies as an action you'd take given the fact you were in a regular mental state

Good day to you sir
[/quote]
I'm perfectly sane, tbh. I just think you're both rather shallow minded.

[quote name='Relius Clover' timestamp='1328843474' post='5807689']
The WHOLE WORLD HATES EVERYONE ELSE. Russia hates us, Putin's rigging the election, etc. Israel and the middle east hate each otehr. Why? Islam says when a MUSHROOM CLOUD is over Israel, Muhammad returns. ISrael is fighting for its life.
[/quote]

It's up to us and the generations to come to change the way people perceive us. It's a mighty challenge and it'd take a long time, but it can happen.
Have more faith in humanity, we've made revolutionary progress within our time on Earth and there's always room to make more.

Look, how about we drop it? DL and I aren't going to let your negativity sway our faith and you won't let our optimism sway your grounded outlook, so agree to disagree.

Guys, I'm only 1.5 episodes into Star Driver and I gotta tell you, this anime's going to be great.

Nah, I'd rather use a sword forged within a cauldron used to make a philosopher's stone.

[quote name='Fusion X. Denver' timestamp='1328843852' post='5807707']
It's up to us and the generations to come to change the way people perceive us. It's a mighty challenge and it'd take a long time, but it can happen.
Have more faith in humanity, we've made revolutionary progress within our time on Earth and there's always room to make more.
[/quote]
No. It will never. Ever. Change.

We have made no progress. At all. We moved linearly, but with a bit more technology, though most basic technology is thousands of years old. Like clocks and ROCKET LAUNCHERS.

[quote name='Fusion X. Denver' timestamp='1328843852' post='5807707']

Look, how about we drop it? DL and I aren't going to let your negativity sway our faith and you won't let our optimism sway your grounded outlook, so agree to disagree.

Guys, I'm only 1.5 episodes into Star Driver and I gotta tell you, this anime's going to be great.
[/quote]
There IS a reason it was Masako's favorite anime for 2011 :3

Haven't checked it out yet, but plan to

And I agree to the stopping thing

We're chibis for f*cks sake

Why are we even thinking this hard about something?

EDIT:

Because computers and 3D screens aren't revolutionary

[quote name='Fusion X. Denver' timestamp='1328844166' post='5807726']
Think what you will, Black.

The main seems like a potential Sue, but that's too much of an early call this far in and I doubt he is if Masako made it his favorite.
Plus he's likable.
He reminds me of Roxas (the mod) for some reason...
[/quote]
... Then I think I'll enjoy it :'DD
[quote name='Jake the Sage' timestamp='1328844234' post='5807734']
Since when did Black go from the God fearing person to the same side as me?
[/quote]
Since he went crazy

I called it first, for the record

[quote name='Jake the Sage' timestamp='1328844234' post='5807734']
Since when did Black go from the God fearing person to the same side as me?
[/quote]
I do fear God in the good sense.

I've always believed peace is unattainable. Partially because of my faith, actually. Bible says wars until the end of time, namely ISrael and the Middle East, which, in fact, shows no signs of stopping.

I have next to no faith in humanity, as a whole, and never have. I have faith in specific people or groups.

[quote name='Relius Clover' timestamp='1328844415' post='5807742']
I do fear God in the good sense.

I've always believed peace is unattainable. Partially because of my faith, actually. Bible says wars until the end of time, namely ISrael and the Middle East, which, in fact, shows no signs of stopping.

[b]I have next to no faith in humanity, as a whole, and never have.[/b] I have faith in specific people or groups.
[/quote]
And you wonder why I called you negative

Archived