@DL:
[quote name='Relius Clover' timestamp='1326855498' post='5769366']
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWvO1Gxa-5c[/media]

MEANWHILE, IN JIN KISARAGI'S MIND!
[img]http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lh1jeaLs7g1qbjlfgo1_500.png[/img]

Sasuke is DEFINITELY Itachisexual
[/quote]

[quote name='Jake the Sage' timestamp='1326856056' post='5769394']
Yes, but it also will deeply curb the sexual desire. If not outright kill it.

You can't tell me losing your soldier would make you loose all need for something you can't participate in.
[/quote]
It's possible to still have sex even if castrated tho, right?

[quote name='Relius Clover' timestamp='1326856100' post='5769398']
@DL:
[/quote]
I refuse to believe that D<

[quote name='Relius Clover' timestamp='1326855498' post='5769366']
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWvO1Gxa-5c[/media]

MEANWHILE, IN JIN KISARAGI'S MIND!
[img]http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lh1jeaLs7g1qbjlfgo1_500.png[/img]

Sasuke is DEFINITELY Itachisexual
[/quote]
....aaaaaand that's why I'm keeping Jin out of any avatar or sig of mine

I already commended your smexy amv in the hotel.
AS FOR US
Guys, we all love reading and watching Japanese stuff in here, don't we?
Maybe we should recommend stuff to each other to expand our horizons a bit. We could list stuff we've watched/read and based on that, make recommendations to one another that we'd probably like.
I dunno, just a thought.

[quote name='Fusion X. Denver' timestamp='1327084288' post='5772650']
Guys, we all love reading and watching Japanese stuff in here, don't we?
Maybe we should recommend stuff to each other to expand our horizons a bit. We could list stuff we've watched/read and based on that, make recommendations to one another that we'd probably like.
I dunno, just a thought.
[/quote]

Here's a list of animes I've watched a bit of:

Dragonball Z
Naruto: Shipudden
One Piece
Durarara
Bleach
Fullmetal Alchemist
Black Butler
Elfen Lied
Ouran High School Host Club

[quote name='Ongaku Matsuri' timestamp='1327093130' post='5772796']
Ouran High School Host Club
[/quote]
If you liked Ouran, a romantic comedy, I have 2 big suggestions that I think you'd love.

One's Clannad: a kid named Tomoya Okazaki is merely going through life with no ambition, that is, until he meets this girl Nagisa Furukawa. She has this dream of doing a drama club and Tomoya finds himself helping her achieve her dream as well as other people they meet through their scholastic misadventures. I'll say one thing, Clannad made me shed a tear.
And dude
I never cry.
NEVER.
It does an awesome job of connecting you with its characters and really tugs at your heartstrings. But there's light-hearted humor sprinkled in between too.

If you want something more light-hearted, go with Toradora. This guy Ryuji has a crush on this girl, but he's afraid to make a move because everyone's afraid of him due to his scary face, when he's actually a nice guy. He meets this girl Taiga who's best friends with his crush. One thing leads to another and Ryuji finds out Taiga likes his best friend. So the anime's about the two of them trying to set each other up with each other's friend and focuses on their developing relationship with everyone else. Very character-driven and it has one of the few 3-dimensional tsunderes in the anime industry.

Durarara
Fullmetal Alchemist
[/quote]
Seeing how these 2 grabbed your eye, I'll recommend stuff character-driven.
Baccano is made by the same people who did Durarara, it came before that I think. It's a decent quick watch about this cast of characters in the 1930s that involves warring gangs, immortals, a train named the Flying Pussyfoot and other people caught in between. Like DRRR, it focues on separate characters and sometimes things feel disconnected, but everything comes together eventually and you understand the intricacies of the plot.

Cowboy Bebop is a classic, and for good reason. It's about this group of bounty hunters who lives in 2071; humans have colonized in outer space and are predominantly settled on Mars now. The soundtrack is unfreaking believable and the animation's very fluid, especially during action sequences. This was also the spirtual predecessor of Samurai Champloo if you've heard of it (decent samurai anime with a girl and 2 samurai trying to find a samurai that smells like sunflowers, awesome fluid action).

Dragonball Z
[/quote]

DBZ has always been over the top action. It's fugging crazy to see what these guys do on-screen.
You know what else does this?
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann.
The earth is ruled by beast-people (forget their actual name) that have forced humans to live underground, where all they do is dig and mine for them. One day this boy named Simon finds this mecha-warrior buried in the ground and it suddenly comes to life. He and his "older bro" Kamina use it to try to break to the surface, but a bigger mecha bursts in fighting this hot redhead with a cannon. She and the boys team up to defeat the mecha and they escape to the surface. The main 3 join up with a resistance movement to overthrow the beast-people...and there's a lot more, but that comes later.
You'll love the colorful characters and the action, especially Kamina. He's the epitome of all manliness.

Eh, Wynaut:

Anime:
Code Geass
Death Note
Fullmetal Alchemist (Both)
Naruto (/manga)
Bleach (/manga)
One Piece until Skypiea (Inb4watch/readmoar)
Elfen Lied
Some obscure anime that I watched on SyFy that I can't recall... About Ghosts and such, with a priest, a guy that was, apparently, crow-esque guy in a suit, and a little girl that was a ghost all along.
All 4 Yugiohs
Angel Beats! (<3<3<3)

Manga:
Bitter Virgin
Hellsing
The Legend of Koizumi

... Sure I forgot some.

[quote name='Relius Clover' timestamp='1327096726' post='5772884']
One Piece until Skypiea (Inb4watch/readmoar)
[/quote]

I swear on my life and all that is holy, if you just read Skypiea on wiki and go from there, you will NOT regret it.
That arc is the ONE major flaw of One Piece. It's the best manga in Japan for a reason, trust me.
DL and Jake (I forget, did you read OP) will second this.

Angel Beats! (<3<3<3)
[/quote]

Clannad.
You should know why at this point v.v

All 4 Yugiohs
[/quote]

I haven't watched it, but Cortez told me he loved Cardfight Vanguard. His opinion was that the show was better than YGO because the show makes more sense and the game itself is more straightforward and easier to follow/understand. However, he said he liked the YGO game better because it's more creative and expandable with strategies than Vanguard.
Although I remember Caeda saying she didn't like the game, so I'm assuming you probably already settled your stance on it.

I've already told you several times that TTGL is a must...
I'll recommend Bebop to you too and did you watch Ouran?
If not, Ouran's about this new transfer student who's dragged into joining the school's host club where they entertain rich women who have nothing better to do.
The comedy and characters are solid and Vic Mignogna rules the charisma behind the main character -w-

Code Geass
Death Note
Fullmetal Alchemist (Both)
[/quote]

You liked these for their plot, right?
I'll recommend Baccano to you too; I think you'd like it especially since you've watched and liked Durarara.

Bebop/Ouran/TTGL no

Bebop bores me
Ouran is gay as hell and you will not convie me otherwise
TTGL is a NO D<

Not watching One Piece, though I read up on the wiki about a onth ago all that's gone on.

Never finished Durarara, and not sure on Baccano

I like FMA because of the characters beingamazingly desinged + plot

I like Death Note because I ADORE thrillers.

I've played Cardfight, but no one to play wiht sans Lily .~. Not sure onthe anime, thoguh it's recommended.

Not watching Clannad

Oy vey you're picky.

If you're thinking Ouran's gay cuz of the twins, they don't ever go farther than getting in each other's faces, and even that's an act.
If you're referring to the overly shojo elements then...yes, but the characters and comedy made me forgive that >>

Don't watch One Piece, [b]read it[/b]. Otherwise it'll take you a year...

Finish Durarara, Baccano's a decent thriller.

And hey, can't hurt trying Vanguard, could it?

[quote name='Jake the Sage' timestamp='1327196714' post='5775080']
Okay I got a question.

1.) Who is the guy with the whote tux and hat in FMA?
2.) Why should I actually watch it. And "because it's awesome/epic" or anything of the like is not an acceptable answer.
[/quote]
http://fma.wikia.com/wiki/Solf_J._Kimblee

Because the series has an extremely coherent plot that flows well, with good plot twists, and almost every character in the series is fleshed out to an amazinglevel, no matter how minor, and each character is likble... SOme exceptons.

Archived