~¤The Chibi Knights: Reborn¤~

DL 

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Jake the Sage' timestamp='1326659016' post='5765608']
I was considered the cartoonist who if you f*cked with could send you to the hospital.

Funny what sterotypes people will give you when they figure out you know pressure points (^^)
[/quote]
....I...I see
O-0

It's funny cuz you're only the 3rd person I know who's like that

Like what?

When I was in high school I was always quiet and just stuck to writing or drawing comics. I only talked to those I knew.

LOL

I remember this one time one of the football players took a drawing I wasn't finished it, threatened to tear it in half, and I intemidated him by saying if he did he could expect a free trip to the hosptial with his throwing arm broken. If I didn't accidentally kill him that is.

Considering that most people can infact do these things, but don't have the will to do so, I am not surprised. I am willing to fight if I need too. Though my family has a bad habit of "blacking out" when we get in a fight and end up seriously f*cking the person up.

My cousin got hit by someone he rode the bus with when they got off and blacked out . . . didn't snap out of it, and for that matter stop beating the sh*t out of the guy, until an hour later when his older siblings got off their bus.

[quote name='Jake the Sage' timestamp='1326661795' post='5765680']
Considering that most people can infact do these things, but don't have the will to do so, I am not surprised. I am willing to fight if I need too. Though my family has a bad habit of "blacking out" when we get in a fight and end up seriously f*cking the person up.

My cousin got hit by someone he rode the bus with when they got off and blacked out . . . didn't snap out of it, and for that matter stop beating the sh*t out of the guy, until an hour later when his older siblings got off their bus.
[/quote]
...wow O.o

I am not a fighting type of guy

I've never been in a fight in my life

scrappin' with younger siblings doesn't count xD

[color=#ee82ee]No it doesn't. Though Uncle Mike can beat Dad easily. In fact Dad is the worst fighter out of his entire family[/color]

Hey! Hey! You aren't couting ALL of the family.

There are the little kids, Vicky, Aunt Di, Becky and Joan.

[color=#ee82ee]Out of the guys Dad.[/color]

Okay yes then I am the worst >>

Like I said anyone can if they wanted too. If you want to break someone's arm all you need to do is push it in the wrong direction with enough force.

The real test is if you can stomach hearing, seeing and possibly even feeling it break along with the person's screams.

[color=#ee82ee]Dai-kun remember most of Dad's family is in the military. So they have professional training ...[/color]

[quote name='Jake the Sage' timestamp='1326663745' post='5765725']
Like I said anyone can if they wanted too. If you want to break someone's arm all you need to do is push it in the wrong direction with enough force.

The real test is if you can stomach hearing, seeing and possibly even feeling it break along with the person's screams.

[color=#EE82EE]Dai-kun remember most of Dad's family is in the military. So they have professional training ...[/color]
[/quote]
...Military? that's news to me

But that would explain it :'o

And yeah, I suppose, it only takes a bit of force and crack

But I sure wouldn't be up for it.

[quote name='Jake the Sage' timestamp='1326667625' post='5765791']
I would.

On another note it is pretty hard to make a good amv to 'I'm Sexy and I Know It" by [i][b]LMFAO[/b][/i]
[/quote]

Yeah, not that many anime clips of guys pelvic thrusting in their speedos.

And doing "the Wiggle".

When did the "fight" topic start?

Well, I never fought in school. But I gave people black eyes on the bus during middle school.

One of the guys later became captain of the high school wrestling team.

The guy was so goddamn short.

Archived