~¤The Chibi Knights: Reborn¤~

DL 

Soul Society is in on it.

Yamamoto is evil
Soi-fon is Yoruichisexual
Unohona... is evil
Byakuya is good
Komamura is 50/50. If Soul Society is showed as the villai nand Aizen as hero, he turns to Ichigo's side.
Kyoraku is evil
Toshiro is good, but DL says maybe stick with Soul Society, just cause he's him. Not that he's evil.
Kenny is good. Why? FIGHT HIGH CLASS CAPTAINS AND KEEP ICHIGO ALIVE FOR MORE FIGHTING? HELL YES
Mayuri is changeable, but stays with Soul Society for the EVU- I mean science. Yes, science.
Jushiro is evil.

Then another big factor: IS Urahara the true villain?

If he is, he's been pretending not to be the whole time. But, HE trained Ichigo, knowing he'd fight Aizen. What if, bear with me, Aizen was a radical, but knew what Kisuke was up to? And THAT's why he framed him? The two were both workign on a Hougyoku, so Urahara's hands are very, very dirty. Urahara and Aizen are the two most intellectual people in the series. It's like Light vs. L with them, both very... Ambiguous. If so, Urahara is going to kill Ichigo. Also notice how Isshin knows Aizen, and vice versa. This opens up for Urahara to be given an order to kill Ichigo, and him complying because "They know where he is now". Then father and son will escape and free Aizen. If news of that got to Soul Society, Byakuya would turn on a dime. Another note: Both Aizen and Urahara have seen the Soul King, and both referred to the king as "it" or "that".

Then, this depends. This is where soifon comes into play.

If Urahara planned LONGER than Aizen: Good Yoruichi
If Urahara planned the same or less: Evil Yoruichi

Tessai is... unknown, as of now.

Basically, signs point toward parts of the Gotei and Urahra being evil.

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Fusion X. Denver' timestamp='1326253860' post='5758794']
When I said pulling a YYH, I meant Soul King being corrupt like Enma was.
He's not like Shisui. He pulled a Hitler by attempting genocide on a race he viewed corrupt. He sought retribution, Aizen sought reform.
[/quote]
Actually he just wanted to look at the Demon World

lolperfectlygoodexcuse

And Enma was corrupt? wow, it's been a while since I read YYH

[quote name='Relius Clover' timestamp='1326254015' post='5758805']

Yamamoto is evil
Soi-fon is Yoruichisexual
Unohona... is evil
Byakuya is good
Komamura is 50/50. If Soul Society is showed as the villai nand Aizen as hero, he turns to Ichigo's side.
Kyoraku is evil
Toshiro is good, but DL says maybe stick with Soul Society, just cause he's him. Not that he's evil.
Kenny is good. Why? FIGHT HIGH CLASS CAPTAINS AND KEEP ICHIGO ALIVE FOR MORE FIGHTING? HELL YES
Mayuri is changeable, but stays with Soul Society for the EVU- I mean science. Yes, science.
Jushiro is evil.

Then another big factor: IS Urahara the true villain?

If he is, he's been pretending not to be the whole time. But, HE trained Ichigo, knowing he'd fight Aizen. What if, bear with me, Aizen was a radical, but knew what Kisuke was up to? And THAT's why he framed him? The two were both workign on a Hougyoku, so Urahara's hands are very, very dirty. Urahara and Aizen are the two most intellectual people in the series. It's like Light vs. L with them, both very... Ambiguous. If so, Urahara is going to kill Ichigo. Also notice how Isshin knows Aizen, and vice versa. This opens up for Urahara to be given an order to kill Ichigo, and him complying because "They know where he is now". Then father and son will escape and free Aizen. If news of that got to Soul Society, Byakuya would turn on a dime. Another note: Both Aizen and Urahara have seen the Soul King, and both referred to the king as "it" or "that".

Then, this depends. This is where soifon comes into play.

[b]If Urahara planned LONGER than Aizen: Good Yoruichi
If Urahara planned the same or less: Evil Yoruichi[/b]

Tessai is... unknown, as of now.

Basically, signs point toward parts of the Gotei and Urahra being evil.
[/quote]
I basically agree with this.

Tho I actually am curious about the bold, and your logic behind it

[quote name='~Fluttershy~' timestamp='1326254292' post='5758816']
I basically agree with this.

Tho I actually am curious about the bold, and your logic behind it
[/quote]
Well, I didn't clarify enough...

If Urahara planned and Yoruichi isn't in on it: Good
Opposite: Evil

[conspiracy theory]
[/quote]

That [i]could [/i]happen. It'd be a very interesting turn of events if this were the case.
The one factor that I see deciding it one way or the other is Isshin's involvement and the Kurosaki history with Soul Society. I don't believe Isshin is evil, but he seems to be buddy-buddy with Urahara. If Urahara were evil, it'd be hard to visualize what'd happen with those 2.
And I honestly can't see Yoruichi being evil, so if this were true, I'd say Urahara's been planning longer and that's when Aizen caught on and formed his plan.
@DL-...right, Shisui did want to see Demon World.
So yeah, he's not like Aizen at all.
Enma was corrupt, he set up cases where he forced demons to commit the crimes they did so YYH's soul society could profit from it, iirc. Koenma exposed his father's deeds and became the new Enma afterwards.

[quote name='Fusion X. Denver' timestamp='1326254586' post='5758833']
That [i]could [/i]happen. It'd be a very interesting turn of events if this were the case.
The one factor that I see deciding it one way or the other is Isshin's involvement and the Kurosaki history with Soul Society. I don't believe Isshin is evil, but he seems to be buddy-buddy with Urahara. If Urahara were evil, it'd be hard to visualize what'd happen with those 2.
And I honestly can't see Yoruichi being evil, so if this were true, I'd say Urahara's been planning longer and that's when Aizen caught on and formed his plan.
[/quote]
Well, Isshin has one thing that seperates him in this: His son and his wife. His loved ones. And, who knows, maybe his girls are kidnapped. he might be buddy-buddy with "Good" Urahara.

Also, Urahra might be going for a world with him and Yoruichi above all... But Yoruichi doesn't want it. Look at it.

Soul Society:
Yoruichi: GOT YOUR RIBBON BYA-KYUN~
Urahara: STOP KICKING ME ;~; nowfrsrstiem

After:
Y: ICHIGO, CAT GOT YOUR TONGUE~
U: Hehe... *Hat on* + bad humor

So, Yoruichi is good, most likely.

[quote name='~Fluttershy~' timestamp='1326255902' post='5758875']
I am 110% rooting for Aizen = good guy now because of all the amazing witty comedy he can bring, in foil to the hardheaded Ichigo
[/quote]
Mmmight be over-thinking that one, but sure, I'm open to the possibility.
Watch it be something much less complicated and not at all what we're thinking xD

Random question.
Who has watched Sailor Moon and what did you think of it?

[quote name='Fusion X. Denver' timestamp='1326256506' post='5758895']
Mmmight be over-thinking that one, but sure, I'm open to the possibility.
Watch it be something much less complicated and not at all what we're thinking xD

Random question.
Who has watched Sailor Moon and what did you think of it?
[/quote]
I watched it when I was like 6

It was pretty damn good, though a typical Shojo, I'd think. Masked guy was kewl tho

Anyway, imagine this

Ichigo: Alright, let's charge in there and kick the Spirit King's ass!
Aizen: Oh yes, you go do that. I'll be right here waiting for you to come back actually needing someone with a brain.

Fuse, here's somethign else to support this:

Bankai users: Good guys (Per the list), Soi-fon, Mayuri
Those who havent used it: The villains, Yoruichi, Kenny, Isshin

He tends to keep VILLAINS secret, haven't you noticed?

I mean, why didn't they use them on Aizen?

Ones with reasons not to:
Yoruichi: She doesn't even USE her Zanpakutou
Isshin: Knew he wasn't enough in Bankai, but Final Getsuga would be. And it set Ichigo free from his duties, lettign him be normal, which he later noticed was a bad move, hence why Urahara QUESTIONED if he was sure

Urahara was sealing, yes, but... No Bankai has no real reason.

[quote name='Fusion X. Denver' timestamp='1326257105' post='5758922']
EDIT: I guess you're right.
[s]Or maybe Kubo couldn't think of any for them.[/s]
[/quote]
Edited a little.

Also, that's plain bad writing, but... More and more, Kubo's showing he might not BE a bad writer.

Yamamoto is evil [b]true dat[/b]
Soi-fon is Yoruichisexual [b]Soifon is cold enough to be a villian[/b]
Unohona... is evil [b]"I'll feed you your liver is you break my vase" kind of evil[/b]
Byakuya is good [b]He goes for his pride, and Rukia is porbably going to side with Ichigo. Basically, he'll act as a mole until Urahara and Yamamoto feel like it's necessary to end him[/b]
Komamura is 50/50. If Soul Society is showed as the villai nand Aizen as hero, he turns to Ichigo's side. [b]I agree on the 50/50[/b]
Kyoraku is evil [b]not necessarily. Him and Ukitake were planning on fighting Yamamoto for what they felt was "right". And the recent manga just kinda proved how they do things their own way. [/b]
Toshiro is good, but DL says maybe stick with Soul Society, just cause he's him. Not that he's evil. [b]I seriously can't say [i]what[/i] toshiro would do. but if it came down to a climactic final battle, he'd probably side alongside Ichigo with Kyoraku, Ukitake and Byakuya[/b]
Kenny is good. Why? FIGHT HIGH CLASS CAPTAINS AND KEEP ICHIGO ALIVE FOR MORE FIGHTING? HELL YES [b]H[/b][b]e'll be on the weaker side because of how much fun it would be[/b]
Mayuri is changeable, but stays with Soul Society for the EVU- I mean science. Yes, science. [b]Mayuri is one of the most evil bastards I've ever seen. Either he changes his ways or he fights on the "villains" side[/b]
Jushiro is evil. [b]Do you honestly think Ukitake would break the trust Ichigo put on him? He might be sneaky, but he isn't a liar/back stabber[/b]

[/quote]

[quote name='~Fluttershy~' timestamp='1326321777' post='5760001']
Mayuri isn't evil

Just sadistical, has no regard for life, and loves science a biiit too much
[/quote]

Basically sums up the villain stereotype, wouldn't you say?

[quote name='Ongaku Matsuri' timestamp='1326321877' post='5760004']
Basically sums up the villain stereotype, wouldn't you say?
[/quote]
a villain does things to be evil

Mayuri does things for the sake of science

he's not evil, he just isn't a pleasant person

[quote name='iRemo' timestamp='1326323074' post='5760075']
If we consider stem cell research controversial....

Besides, there's only so much on can do in the name of science
[/quote]
Remember kids

If it's for science, a mass holocaust is a-okay~

[quote name='Fusion X. Denver' timestamp='1326394292' post='5761168']
SCREW SCIENCE.
THERE'S A NEW CODE GEASS MOVIE AND OVA COMING OUT.
[url="http://www.anime-forums.com/showthread.php?125747-New-Code-Geass-Movie-Ova-and-Secret-Project-Announced!&p=3342884#post3342884"]http://www.anime-for...884#post3342884[/url]
[/quote]
I saw a pic of Nunally of the Wonderland

Lelouch = Mad Hatter?

Then Lloyd must be the Cheschire Cat

[quote name='iRemo' timestamp='1326401035' post='5761349']
dude

Kurshitsuji already did the Wonderland ova =/
[/quote]
Code Geass = more well-known than Kusotsushi

And if that's the case, Ouran High School Host Club wins cuz it had a Wonderland parody IN-CANON

[quote name='~Fluttershy~' timestamp='1326401484' post='5761357']
Code Geass = more well-known than Kusotsushi
[b]Whether this applies to Japan is actually debatable [/b]
And if that's the case, Ouran High School Host Club wins cuz it had a Wonderland parody IN-CANON
[/quote]
I'd watch Ouran if it wasn't so easy to get busted watching

[quote name='iRemo' timestamp='1326401613' post='5761361']
I'd watch Ouran if it wasn't so easy to get busted watching
[/quote]

I can understand. I initially hesitated when I saw an in-canon yaoi screenshot from it, but if you can, I'd give it a try.
Actually, apparently there was a top 100 anime character poll in Japan in 2007 and Lelouch was #1.
Soooo

Archived