~¤The Chibi Knights: Reborn¤~

DL 

I got interested in Fate/Night Stay cuz

[img]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_KdnDBBiV_W0/TRFdPzzj55I/AAAAAAAAAtk/epNN8SUJH9s/s1600/fate-stay-night-0058-757086.jpg[/img]

I plan to try it sometime

[quote name='Fusion X. Denver' timestamp='1325998754' post='5753926']
What's Fate Zero about?
And it's not that I don't mind him referencing DBZ, but subtle references are much more sweet than ones staring you in the face.
[/quote]
Exactly

like in this brazilian manga-style comic I read, there was the NINE-TAILED PIG DEMON that oh so happened to be inside a guy dressed like Kakashi, calling himself a ninja of the Sausage Clan, from the Dry leaf Village

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='~Fluttershy~' timestamp='1326241729' post='5758317']

like in this brazilian manga-style comic I read, there was the NINE-TAILED PIG DEMON that oh so happened to be inside a guy dressed like Kakashi, calling himself a ninja of the Sausage Clan, from the Dry leaf Village
[/quote]
brazilian manga = the moonshine of manga

[quote name='Donovyn Mikara Gerra' timestamp='1326245752' post='5758481']
But she's almost as good-looking as Celty Sterluson.
Hey, since her clothes are made of that weird shadow stuff, what'd happen if we shined a really-bright light on her?
[/quote]
you and your creative mind....

I swear...

Also, she'd have clothes of weird light stuff

[quote name='~Fluttershy~' timestamp='1326241729' post='5758317']
[/quote]

Lololol that's dumb.
Welcome back btw.
@Remo-Frankly I don't see how Champloo was inspired...
And subbed? I always do dubbed unless there isn't one available .-.

[quote name='Jake the Sage' timestamp='1326247382' post='5758543']
Hey Fusion we ever going to see another DEF one-shot?
[/quote]
Considering he said he was done writing DEF, until the actual novel adaptation, I doubt it
[quote name='Fusion X. Denver' timestamp='1326246203' post='5758495']
Lololol that's dumb.
Welcome back btw.
[/quote]
Thank you

And they also referenced DBZ and YGO quite a few times

Krillin was getting pwned, and Goku ate a sandwich. Piccollo was just chillin

Yami was all liek "Is it time to duel?" and some ghost guys were playing a card game, and one of them said "The White Eyes Blue Dragon AGAIN?"

[quote name='~Fluttershy~' timestamp='1326248366' post='5758575']
Considering he said he was done writing DEF, until the actual novel adaptation, I doubt it

Thank you

And they also referenced DBZ and YGO quite a few times

Krillin was getting pwned, and Goku ate a sandwich. Piccollo was just chillin

Yami was all liek "Is it time to duel?" and some ghost guys were playing a card game, and one of them said "The White Eyes Blue Dragon AGAIN?"
[/quote]

I freakin' loled.
@Jake-Who knows?
I mean, I dunno if it's something anyone would be looking forward to in particular, but I might be writing something on the side...

[quote name='Fusion X. Denver' timestamp='1326251779' post='5758713']
I freakin' loled.
[/quote]
And that's cuz you haven't seen their Sailor Moon parody.
[quote name='Relius Clover' timestamp='1326251842' post='5758717']
*Walks in with a bottle of bleach. Pours it on ground and a statue of Aizen emerges*

DISCUSS AIZEN.
[/quote]
He can be either a comeback villain with a superduper strategy of evil

Or a good guy like Itachi

Where he and Ichigo team up to defeat Soul Society/Soul King

THAT POST WOULD BETTER SERVE THE ANIME NATION AS I HAVE JUST PROVIDED A WINDOW FOR BLEACH DISCUSSION.
[s]Heck, maybe bring it up in the Soul Society club.[/s]
Aizen is ruthless, his cunning villainy has blown our minds, in both good ways and bad.
His skill at plot-no-jutsu is at a level that we can barely begin to comprehend, it's so masterful.
Even towards his end, he leaves with a shroud of mystery. Just what were his true feelings behind his master plan? Did he really believe himself to be good and was in fact acting for the sake of a new era in the Soul Society?
Not to mention we never saw what his Bankai would be, if he even had one.
Indeed, Aizen is a deep, convoluted character that boggles the minds of those who do not dismiss him as just a godmodder. He has ushered his own trope, just as Severus Snape has ushered a revolution in anti-hero character development, he too has this potential.

[quote name='Fusion X. Denver' timestamp='1326252233' post='5758730']
THAT POST WOULD BETTER SERVE THE ANIME NATION AS I HAVE JUST PROVIDED A WINDOW FOR BLEACH DISCUSSION.
[s]Heck, maybe bring it up in the Soul Society club.[/s]
Aizen is ruthless, his cunning villainy has blown our minds, in both good ways and bad.
His skill at plot-no-jutsu is at a level that we can barely begin to comprehend, it's so masterful.
Even towards his end, he leaves with a shroud of mystery. Just what were his true feelings behind his master plan? Did he really believe himself to be good and was in fact acting for the sake of a new era in the Soul Society?
Not to mention we never saw what his Bankai would be, if he even had one.
Indeed, Aizen is a deep, convoluted character that boggles the minds of those who do not dismiss him as just a godmodder. He has ushered his own trope, just as Severus Snape has ushered a revolution in anti-hero character development, he too has this potential.
[/quote]
tl;dr, Aizen was smart as fux, a troll, we have no idea wtf he was planning, if he was good or bad, his bankai was never shown, if he had one, and he's a unique character, just like Snape

Tho imo, he could very well BE the same type of character as Snape and Itachi

Pretty sure he /is/ a Snape. But, if so, the score is liek this

Snape: -5
Itachi: 1
Aizen: BOOM WINNING

Honestly, if Aizen turns out to be good, which signs point to more and more, he's going to be either just below or aboe Ulquiorra.

I'm finding myself rooting for him right now. ME. @_@

He just... seems to be a hero. He doesn't seem to be a villain, just a radical hero.

[quote name='~Fluttershy~' timestamp='1326252519' post='5758738']
Tho imo, he could very well BE the same type of character as Snape and Itachi
[/quote]

That's what I meant by potential, but I think acting less selfless would be better for him. Almost like pulling a Lelouch, he's not happy with how his world is run and he went about a radical way to change things.
...or would that be more selfless.
Bah I dunno.
EDIT: Who the hell are you and where did you hide Black?

[quote name='Fusion X. Denver' timestamp='1326251779' post='5758713']
Who knows?
I mean, I dunno if it's something anyone would be looking forward to in particular, but I might be writing something on the side...
[/quote]

Still want to give a crack at the non-cannon full length story I want to do for the DEF "sequel"

[quote name='Fusion X. Denver' timestamp='1326252654' post='5758747']
That's what I meant by potential, but I think acting less selfless would be better for him. Almost like pulling a Lelouch, he's not happy with how his world is run and he went about a radical way to change things.
...or would that be more selfless.
Bah I dunno.
EDIT: Who the hell are you and where did you hide Black?
[/quote]
Yeah I wondered the same thing, but apparently Aizen can go from his most hated villain to his most liked hero.

And I honestly don't think so, because of all the signs that show Aizen WILL escape, and recently, that seem to be pointing toward the fact Soul Society is evil

[quote name='Jake the Sage' timestamp='1326252760' post='5758750']
Still want to give a crack at the non-cannon full length story I want to do for the DEF "sequel"
[/quote]

Oh the big thing that started with the hotel and then escalated to heights that screwed the boundaries of what was established and shizz?
Hey man, go for it.

But wait
Why's Snape -5? I'd at least make him...0 or something.
EDIT: I don't think the Gotei 13 would be in on it, but the Soul King could very well be the final villain.
Bleach just might pull a YuYu Hakusho.

[quote name='Fusion X. Denver' timestamp='1326253065' post='5758763']
Oh the big thing that started with the hotel and then escalated to heights that screwed the boundaries of what was established and shizz?
Hey man, go for it.
[/quote]

Yeah but first I have to finish making the Struggle of Powers World Map and getting the last little bits of that completed.

God d*mn making a world map is not easy XO

[quote name='Fusion X. Denver' timestamp='1326253065' post='5758763']
Hey man, go for it.

But wait
Why's Snape -5? I'd at least make him...0 or something.
EDIT: I don't think the Gotei 13 would be in on it, but the Soul King could very well be the final villain.
Bleach just might pull a YuYu Hakusho.
[/quote]
I forgot what happened mainly cuz the manga got less interesting at the end

But then wouldn't Aizen be like Shisui (or whatever his name is)?

[quote name='~Fluttershy~' timestamp='1326253680' post='5758786']
I forgot what happened mainly cuz the manga got less interesting at the end

But then wouldn't Aizen be like Shisui (or whatever his name is)?
[/quote]

When I said pulling a YYH, I meant Soul King being corrupt like Enma was.
He's not like Shisui. He pulled a Hitler by attempting genocide on a race he viewed corrupt. He sought retribution, Aizen sought reform.

Archived